Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1313254795172614144?s=20

Wow what a strong president. Definitely not a giant manbaby.

Extremely normal to clench your teeth in exertion when stuffing a light fabric mask into a loose-fitting jacket pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

He is gasping for breath

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Powershift posted:

lol how is your country so loving stupid

Not stupid, just manipulated.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Holy loving poo poo!

Like... oh my god. He's just going to kill people he works with, that are on his side, that worship his dumb bullshit. Just straight up loving merc them so he can keep up his little act that Covid is just the flu bro.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Richard Cabeza posted:

Not stupid, just manipulated.

nah most of this country is dumb af lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

One of two things:
1. He never had COVID and this was all just another episode of The Trump Show
2. He has COVID and he's taking his mask off as he goes back indoors to other people. With active COVID.

Speechless.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Powershift posted:

american exceptionalism

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
I've LOLed a lot this weekend at the situation but now I am literally horrified.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Catastrophe posted:

One of two things:
1. He never had COVID and this was all just another episode of The Trump Show
2. He has COVID and he's taking his mask off as he goes back indoors to other people. With active COVID.

Speechless.

He looks kind of low energy and feeble, but maybe it's just hopeful thinking.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Breathing normally! Thank you!

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

That dude looks completely winded after that staircase lol

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
New re-election strategy: infect and kill a couple percent of your most enthusiastic voters at your rallies.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Underwhelmed posted:

New re-election strategy: infect and kill a couple percent of your most enthusiastic voters at your rallies.

MK Ultra is real and it's Trump. He's a commie sympathizer programmed by JFK to stop republicans. Prove me wrong.

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004
Trump is going all in on Covid isnt poo poo. This is going to end very badly.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Wheezing hard, THANK YOU!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Csixtyfour posted:

https://twitter.com/SFGate/status/1313252680005902336

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Now he has experience fighting it. Can Biden say that? No he can't. He has no experience. Trump has experience. The best experience, he has a victory and Biden has none

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Guze posted:

Wheezing hard, THANK YOU!

lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

looking good Mr. President

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Powershift posted:

Working very hard, thank you!

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Csixtyfour posted:

Starting to believe that Covid is an alien life form attempting to assimilate humans, dogs, and cats and Trump's goal is to infect as many as possible so that the hive mind can finally come online.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

flakeloaf posted:

Now he has experience fighting it. Can Biden say that? No he can't. He has no experience. Trump has experience. The best experience, he has a victory and Biden has none

They literally said this today, not sure if you're referencing that or making a joke but they literally said that Trump is more adequately prepared to handle Covid now that he hashad it.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

flakeloaf posted:

Are you joking because this is almost verbatim what one of his surrogates said on Fox today

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

What no twitter do to a motherfucker.

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

:pray:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Margaret Trump
Donald Thatcher

w/e

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Reports of postal drop boxes being broken into here in central Virginia. I don’t see how this is not politically motivated and ignorant to boot. How do you tell what ballots are what without risking compromising your own candidate’s votes?

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/10/05/were-aggressively-investigating-mail-stolen-six-post-office-locations-across-metro-richmond/

Richard Cabeza fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Oct 6, 2020

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Extremely disappointed that Trump is going to live another 35 years because God is dead and the arc of history bends toward malice and injustice.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Hey everybody, I think that maybe I hate the stupid, selfish, evil piece of poo poo president and I hope his death is soon, miserable, and on-camera

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Trixie Hardcore posted:

People who would have to keep the “prez pretends to get covid and defeat it in a weekend” conspiracy a secret:

- everyone in Trumpworld either pretending to have covid too or actually sick with covid while the prez pretends to have it, even though up to this point they leak every bit of gossip to the press for attention or book deals
- non-Trumpworld WH employees who witnessed the prez obviously not sick
- Trump’s easily rattled by the press doctor
- a bunch of actual doctors at Walter Reed who claim to have given Trump multiple experimental drug treatments for covid-19
- Rudy Giuliani

Oh no I didn’t mean a conspiracy was happening, I meant the most 2020 thing is he actually has it and recovers and somehow staves off the reaper until after the 3rd

Still a funny idea that they orchestrated it just so wetman could have a four day weekend lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Extremely disappointed that Trump is going to live another 35 years because God is dead and the arc of history bends toward malice and injustice.

You obviously don't understand what winning is (it's killing).

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Powershift posted:

Remember when in this thread someone got all mad about non americans coming in and pointing out what a lovely job the US was doing about covid?

Lol

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

He looks like the evil senator from the first X-Men movie right before he exploded into water

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/michelleinbklyn/status/1313256275245924353
lol

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Would.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/EvanDickson/status/1313174429816422400?s=20

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Lmao that Trump's dramatically increasing the chance this is killing him by refusing to just chill out and sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Close your eyes and imagine for a moment Hannity or the Tucker Carlson show if this was Obama...

Tonight! The President infects everyone around him with a deadly virus! Should Obama be classified as a bio-terrorist? *tucker carlson face*