Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cat Face Joe posted:

rip in peace barnacle jim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

what he died?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah. apparently so.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lmfao

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
rip to that fyad guy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

now he will win

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Cold on a Cob posted:

rip to that fyad guy

what’s this referring to

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

fart simpson posted:

what’s this referring to

Cat Face Joe posted:

rip in peace barnacle jim

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

idk who that is

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

it's you

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

idk who that is

it's a long story

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

trump standing at the top of some stairs breathing very strongly and bigly

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313263278613827585

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1313253363665039360

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

die for your leader

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

the rest of this week is going to be interesting

Apr 7, 2003

It's absolutely insane that the prez is prezzin' it up while he's on a corticosteroid bender lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

he's probably going to get airlifted again tonight, the fat weakling

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
there is no way that he is not back in by like, friday morning.

Apr 7, 2003

I don't actually watch much video of him and that thumbs up poo poo he does is just embarrassing, lol, it's like some greasy dude from Indiana who owns five lovely used car lots with his kids.

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

If he doesn't actually die from this you can spell the end of any kind of serious attempt to fight this disease, it's OPENERUP 100% and we're never going to be allowed to enter another country ever again.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If he doesn't actually die from this you can spell the end of any kind of serious attempt to fight this disease, it's OPENERUP 100% and we're never going to be allowed to enter another country ever again.

im stuck in china because nowhere else would let me in, and even if they did i wouldn’t be allowed to come back lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my only possible trip is a one way ticket to hellworld

Apr 7, 2003

Makes me wish I'd have done the needful and travelled internationally a few years back because there's absolutely no chance of it happening any time soon.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Makes me wish I'd have done the needful and travelled internationally a few years back because there's absolutely no chance of it happening any time soon.

the last thing i did before fucko took office was get a passport and it's useless now

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

he literally did exactly this as soon as he went inside. posted a video all I SURVIVED IT IT'S NOT THAT SCARY I DID IT BECAUSE I'M A LEADER AND THAT'S WHAT LEADERS DO OPEN 'ER UP

i remember having a small thought in my mind on friday that maybe this experience would humble him just a bit. maybe that glimpse of death would finally be what got through to him

lmao. nope

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i will repeat, dominica will take you for 100 grand. lots of other nations for lots more money invested or just paid

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

I don't actually watch much video of him

i think i'm still under 2 minutes, total

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PIZZA.BAT posted:

maybe this experience would humble him just a bit

that is not how these people work

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

he's going to recover, hop himself up on stims to glaze over his damaged lungs, and call anyone who continues to insist this thing is dangerous a pussy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

herman cain took nearly a month to expire and he temporarily bounced back in the middle too. old people like trump don't even shake off a cold in 5 days. see what happens when the steroids wear off

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i hope trump and biden both die from it in october

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

easily. hes practically panting at his rallies already, a ramp will drat near crush him once the roids wear off

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
get him some pedialyte in a sippy cup.

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
the president is apparently the only person who has ever received all three of [dexamethasone, remdesivir, the synthetic antibody coctail developed by regeneron], so who the gently caress knows how this will go long term

but im sure he would have been perfectly fine! much bigly health! dont worry about why he was given steroids antivirals and experimental antibodies, its perfectly normal to have to experiment with untested treatments on a sitting president

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

- trump will recover 100% by the end of the week
- beyond 100% actually, he'll be bouncing around like a little kid
- everyone else in the WH will become miserably sick, and will stay sick and lovely for months and months

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

i was talking with my dad about the idea of the funniest possible outcome being the most likely, and my working theory is that trump kicking it is actually not the funniest possible outcome

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Glorgnole posted:

i was talking with my dad about the idea of the funniest possible outcome being the most likely, and my working theory is that trump kicking it is actually not the funniest possible outcome

itll be a debate where they cut to joe, who makes a mild statement and then, cutting back to trump, the podium is empty. thats it, he drops right there but off-camera like a sitcom avoiding a network censor note for showing a character croak on screen

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

'well, at least i got my two minutes' joe says, as he grins at the camera and paramedics rush by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Lysidas posted:

the president is apparently the only person who has ever received all three of [dexamethasone, remdesivir, the synthetic antibody coctail developed by regeneron], so who the gently caress knows how this will go long term

but im sure he would have been perfectly fine! much bigly health! dont worry about why he was given steroids antivirals and experimental antibodies, its perfectly normal to have to experiment with untested treatments on a sitting president

you have to appreciate that even his course of treatment is exaggerated nonsense. 100% on brand