Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/sbstryker/status/1313350441091047425?s=20

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I said come in! posted:

Both Trump and Barron are pretty ugly looking, but I don't see any resemblance to Trump at all. I am finding it hard to believe this is his son.

Stunning resemblance to Mike Cohen tho

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

jesus christ

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Mr Interweb posted:

really sorry to hear this.

what's your dad's position on trump now?

I haven't asked him about it or anything political. I don't want to fight with my dad on his deathbed. He has to live first.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Most concerning symptom is him going 12 hours without tweeting when he’s back at the White House.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

I like panicky trump. Waiting for the tweet that's just Biden and 255 exclamation marks.

(also how in the loving world is he claiming that anybody is for aborting kids until their birth, how is anybody in that banana Republic actually tolerating this.)

He’s claiming that they’re aborting them *after* birth too.

He’s loving fried.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/s...ingawful.com%2F

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

keep in mind Trump is gonna cheat, a lot

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

quidditch it and quit it posted:

He’s loving fried.

He's going back to his greatest hits from the 2016 debates, LOL

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

hawowanlawow posted:

Yes, he's said as much, but that;s only to cancel out the FRAUD! Mail in Ballots from Democrat run cities for my family

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1313455079773667328?s=20

https://twitter.com/krystalball/status/1313427841795657729?s=20

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

quidditch it and quit it posted:

He’s loving fried.

Nah, he has claimed this kind of thing before. Just another gaffe that went down the memory hole

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-rally-speech-after-birth-execution-abortion-tulsa-a9577591.html

quote:

He said: "They want to crush religious liberty – they don't want religion – silence religious believers, indoctrinate your children with hateful and vicious lies about our country, subsidise late-term abortion and after-birth execution."

While he did not expand on his comment, he has previously claimed that doctors kill babies who are born alive after a failed abortion attempt.

In a fact-checking article in 2019, the Associated Press said while it is illegal to kill babies, it is not illegal to withhold sophisticated medical treatments from newborn babies whose severe foetal abnormalities leave them with no chance of survival.

That was from June.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

After birth, or in many such cases, we like to call them Barrons. And a LOT of people are saying, they ask me how I know so much about Melania's son help what's happening to me

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

it would be great if they asked him to denounce Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP at the next debate, wonder how he'd try to squirm his way out of it

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The baby is born and you see the baby and you know, right away, you can tell it's a loser. You look at this baby and you can immediately tell that it's not good, and unfortunately you already picked the name and it's your name but Junior. So you ask the doctor, you say, doctor can we get rid of this baby. And the doctor says no, no we can't, Obama never let us do this. So you take this loser baby, this absolute zero of a baby home and you try and forget about it. But it lives, it grows up, and now? Now it has your name and it's walking around and you still wonder, you think, you wish that they had done the abortion on this baby.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, he's done the "they murder babies" thing before claiming that doctors will take a baby that is born, wrap it in a blanket and then let the mother decide to kill it right there.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

But these people are all about the Sparta Sorting Boot

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Another one

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1313458110162522113?s=20

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

A Fancy Hat posted:

The baby is born and you see the baby and you know, right away, you can tell it's a loser. You look at this baby and you can immediately tell that it's not good, and unfortunately you already picked the name and it's your name but Junior. So you ask the doctor, you say, doctor can we get rid of this baby. And the doctor says no, no we can't, Obama never let us do this. So you take this loser baby, this absolute zero of a baby home and you try and forget about it. But it lives, it grows up, and now? Now it has your name and it's walking around and you still wonder, you think, you wish that they had done the abortion on this baby.

Wow that's really well done im sorry

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/LauraBray__/status/1313289470909788160?s=20

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

hawowanlawow posted:

Sure, but he'll probably cheat it down to like 53-45 at best, it'll still be a loving landslide.

Even removing nonvoters from the equation, we're talking of millions of people and millions of ballots. You knock off maybe 500k and that's still an overwhelming victory for Biden. It'll move the needle but not enough.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 6, 2020

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lmao "absolute zero of a baby" is like 99% of us here lmao

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Everyone who serves Trump deserves COVID

I’d take a court martial over serving this disease bag

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL Of course.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

they were probably taken from liberal babies so it's fine

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i'm hearing that the steroids that they gave trump are powerful enough that he can't just stop taking them. he has to be weaned off. that's probably gonna cause some problems in the short term isn't it?

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Imagining Trump debating on whether or not the babies used to create this drug were losers and if he's willing to have "loser baby in his system"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

People have been saying on twitter that Claudia should setup an onlyfans account which is :yikes:

https://twitter.com/nealbrennan/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

This should be the first question at the debate

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Trump 100% didn't write this

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Mr Interweb posted:

i'm hearing that the steroids that they gave trump are powerful enough that he can't just stop taking them. he has to be weaned off. that's probably gonna cause some problems in the short term isn't it?

I mean the entire plan right now is for Zombie Trump to keep campaigning long enough to squeak out a narrow victory through cheating, and then afterwards he can drop dead for all the GOP is concerned. They are literally Weekend at Bernies-ing him, just like we all said.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
i think today we find out rudy has it

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The Postman posted:

Imagining Trump debating on whether or not the babies used to create this drug were losers and if he's willing to have "loser baby in his system"

"the baby that they used for the stem cells in my (MIRACULOUS) china virus treatment was -i assume- very unimpressive from a standpoint of babies."

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

lol if you thonk that Trump doesn't use babies with the goodest genes for his rona treatment.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Sometimes, you try to abort the baby and you miss with the murder vacuum, or maybe the baby passes its saving throw and then you have to make a second attack after they are born.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

sincx posted:

such a nice Führerbunker feel to this

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1313272714958954496?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
really pisses me off that no one's paying for counter propaganda, in the sense of russian troll farms. it would be so easy to force the "trump abortion cell eater" through to tons of bot accounts and disseminate it, but no one does this. Instead they just amplify more russian racial disharmony and other bullshit posts. Ugh. Hacktivism is truly a lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014