Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

really pisses me off that no one's paying for counter propaganda, in the sense of russian troll farms. it would be so easy to force the "trump abortion cell eater" through to tons of bot accounts and disseminate it, but no one does this. Instead they just amplify more russian racial disharmony and other bullshit posts. Ugh. Hacktivism is truly a lie.

I wouldn't say that. Most of the Trump administration is feeling the pain of hacktivism. And coughtivism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder

Valko posted:

...the Associated Press said while it is illegal to kill babies,...

lol, its very 2020 for this to be a thing that AP said

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I need a newspaper that says TRUMP DEFEATS COVID which I shall hold up after he's dead a la https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_Defeats_Truman

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

https://youtu.be/Ti5fTPsdIOA?t=126s

Trump learning the stem cells might not be white

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He didn't write this one but I'm still boiling.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
It is absolutely unfathomable that this has been going on for 4 years now, and STILL he manages somehow be worse every single day, there really is no bottom.

People are influenced by what they are exposed to, and I wonder what 4 years of being exposed to a barrage of the absolute dumbest person on the planet will do humanity as a whole.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

French Canadian posted:

I need a newspaper that says TRUMP DEFEATS COVID which I shall hold up after he's dead a la https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_Defeats_Truman

i dont remember which thread I got this from but it was one of the trumplolroni threads here

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

lol Rump has Rona and I'll likely find out about his death in this thread. What a buffoon

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Ah yes, the flu, which wasted half of europe last year:

keep talking poo poo donnie, keep it up bud, the virus is very scared of your bullshit.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Kellyanne’s a PR person - she literally lies for a living. It’s fascinating to watch her own daughter rebel against her by being radically truthful. :lol:

King Vidiot posted:

I mean the entire plan right now is for Zombie Trump to keep campaigning long enough to squeak out a narrow victory through cheating, and then afterwards he can drop dead for all the GOP is concerned. They are literally Weekend at Bernies-ing him, just like we all said.

What’s hilarious is that not one of them stops to think about the consequence of narrowly winning an election through fraud and then having the majority of the nation you’re trying to govern be against you. NOT GREAT!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

more lols

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/1313312828670046208

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Tingfinder posted:

It is absolutely unfathomable that this has been going on for 4 years now, and STILL he manages somehow be worse every single day, there really is no bottom.

People are influenced by what they are exposed to, and I wonder what 4 years of being exposed to a barrage of the absolute dumbest person on the planet will do humanity as a whole.

I think there will be some amazing research done in the coming years on what happens when an entire generation suffers from a new form of PTSD.

Plus you know how there's a theory that leaded gasoline might be linked to the increase in serial killers in the US in the 70s and 80s? I think we're going to discover something like that related to being a Trump supporter. Like it turns out if you microwaved the wrong tupperware container it released a chemical into your food that kills your ability to have a rational thought.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

French Canadian posted:

this is why I want the challenge coin they're taking preorders for

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

"Not dying is gay," the Trump campaign has settled on.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I don't wish roni on any single person, I wish roni on quite a few people actually.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol at Claudia owning her goddamn mom.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
"LOL. Wearing a mask makes you a woman which conservatives find to be an insulting own!"
- A Woman

It never astounds me how smug these people are while saying the most moronic things imaginable.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

"Not dying is gay," the Trump campaign has settled on.

What're you? Some kinda homo? Must be! You're breathing!

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Not gonna lie, having a teenage child with a phone sounds terrifying.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also Biden isn't carrying the mask. He's wearing it. That's the secret!:ssh:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

fishing with the fam posted:

Not gonna lie, having a teenage child with a phone sounds terrifying.

Imagine having kids under ten learning from home all day, live mic and live video straight from your home to their teachers. It's fantastic.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The steroids they have given trump have made him more powerful than ever before and at the next debate he is going to military press Biden and then toss him into the audience like a rag doll.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/drewlovs/status/1313304733977731072

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
"learn to live with covid" our big dumb, wet, greasy, rear end clown of a president

lol that people wanted compassion for this trash gollum

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I'm not even sure I understand the strategy anymore. There was something vaguely resembling one when he was trying to win back the "suburban wife" vote or whatever the gently caress. This is literally just appealing to his base that would applaud him for drinking his own diarrhea.

Is the plan to just get his base so riled up Trump feeds off their energy while they continue to meddle with the election? I realize looking for reason behind any of this is nonsense but I have to believe there's one person with a single wrinkle in their brain trying to steer this somewhere.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Really wish i wasnt permanently suspended from Twitter rn

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

The Postman posted:

I'm not even sure I understand the strategy anymore. There was something vaguely resembling one when he was trying to win back the "suburban wife" vote or whatever the gently caress. This is literally just appealing to his base that would applaud him for drinking his own diarrhea.

Is the plan to just get his base so riled up Trump feeds off their energy while they continue to meddle with the election? I realize looking for reason behind any of this is nonsense but I have to believe there's one person with a single wrinkle in their brain trying to steer this somewhere.

the real comms team is all hiding out in self quarantine so the b team is flying by the seat of their pants

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Wow, so other people jerk off to Garrison's cartoons as well?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
trying to campaign on it's just the flu in a country with 7.5 million cases is straight-up hilarious though

as it ravages his entire campaign team

my balls can't take much more of this

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

zer0spunk posted:

"learn to live with covid" our big dumb, wet, greasy, rear end clown of a president

lol that people wanted compassion for this trash gollum

seriously. save your tears for people who deserve them.

sickness and death are the only true equalizers, and people like trump who would never regret their actions should die for their crimes. that’s the only way they will ever stop hurting people

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

heh, what if trump was like all jacked like the rock, heh. and like what if his nipples were very small and inverted, that would be pretty, presidential, heh.

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Considering all the trouble she has caused for her mom, I am amazed she still even has access to a phone and internet. KellyAnne must use a different kind of parenting style from mine.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bioshuffle posted:

Considering all the trouble she has caused for her mom, I am amazed she still even has access to a phone and internet. KellyAnne must use a different kind of parenting style from mine.

yeah they're rich, and I'm sure that she has a trust fund that gives her plenty of cash to buy anything. pros and cons of being rich with kids is that you're likely to have minimal control of them, but also you can pay other people to deal with them (boarding school/au pair).

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Two grown men writing sincere, honest to god fanfiction about an obese 73 year old shitclown President and then posting it online for everyone to see.

Just lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

Two grown men writing sincere, honest to god fanfiction about an obese 73 year old shitclown President and then posting it online for everyone to see.

Just lol

wide stancing, hard

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I hate that my dad told me yesterday he felt like he was going to die and is not doing great with his rona infection, but the man he followed that told him to "not live in fear" appears to be fine, labored breathing aside, and my dad is probably going to suffer life long side effects if he lives. :smith:

If it makes you feel better, even young people who get it will probably have life long side effects from it!

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

And then Trump points to me in the crowd and says "You seem like a cool strong guy as well. Let's go have a beer together and also have some of my money. Also you are almost as handsome as me!"

The Postman
May 12, 2007

They literally think this is a movie. Also doesn't the novel end with the creatures killing the main character because he's actually the monster that's been capturing and experimenting on them or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Just lol

One presumably grown man, and a baby wearing a suit who's wife is named Sahel, jerking each other off while brainstorming trump slashfiction.