Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Trump flies to Moscow, demanding between labored breaths Russian hookers capable of pissing 6 feet straight up in the air and hitting the ceiling before the bed. "Fountains of piss" is heard from the back of the plane.

It'd drip like a little rain storm only horrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ALFbrot posted:

only marfans dot com

mods make this my title and dont gently caress up my gangtag tia

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

or almost any place else, really

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

I've been humming this over and over to a doo-whop melody

he got the Rona
(trump, trump, trump)
he got the Rona
(trump, trump, trump)
he got the Rona
(trump, trump, trump)
(bass:) he got the RONA
(trump, trump, trump )
A-WHY-YAI-YAI-YAI-Yaaiiiiiii...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Trump will ultimately die of hatred of Obama

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

I have to admit that not being American and not reading and seeing everything more closely every day, I sometimes write Trump stuff off as carefully selected media pieces that paint him in particulary bad light. I wonder if he has performed any honest unselfish deed in his adult life, ever.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
me every morning w/ my coffee going through 400 unread trump lol thread posts
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313489465139134464?s=19

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The right's new kindergarten-grade logical fallacies are driving me nuts, this morning.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

OMG! He's so strong! @Kellogs why isn't he ur spokesman for Frosted Flakes yet?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

MW posted:

I have to admit that not being American and not reading and seeing everything more closely every day, I sometimes write Trump stuff off as carefully selected media pieces that paint him in particulary bad light. I wonder if he has performed any honest unselfish deed in his adult life, ever.

he has not

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

TheAardvark posted:

swap mod status with me

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

OMG! He's so strong! @Kellogs why isn't he ur spokesman for Frosted Flakes yet?

Frosted Flakes, folks. Flakes that are frosted, as some say. I know all about them, these flakes they....they're frosted. Ivanka.... I.... she... She likes her flakes frosted. That's right folks.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

zer0spunk posted:

he's not stupid enough to do a live address right?

right???

Let me stop you right there, friend....

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

I was travelling this morning so didn't check until my afternoon. Over 1k new posts, I was sure the fat bastard was dead but nope.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

I was travelling this morning so didn't check until my afternoon. Over 1k new posts, I was sure the fat bastard was dead but nope.

there will be 10 billy new posts in this thread when trump dies

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

TheAardvark posted:

same!

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Trump has succeeded in moving the polls by a significant amount, which hasn't happened in a while! Too bad it's toward Biden. 538 now has Biden at +8.8 nationally. :smug:

The Grimace posted:

Ah good, Clarence Thomas really wants to go back and change the ruling on 2015's Obergefell ruling and prevent gay marriage. I'm sure Amy Coney Barret will find this in bad taste and vote to uphold the status quo, because I'm sure she believes that gay people are human beings worthy of acceptance and empathy.

haha no way, the supreme court is going to gently caress over this country even more. we're all hosed. If we DON'T stack the courts at this point, we're gonna watch our country burn to the ground in real time. Then again, I guess we're already doing that with California...
Apparently the arguments Thomas would use could also be used against Loving v. Virginia, the decision that legalized his own (interracial) marriage, lol

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

there will be 10 billy new posts in this thread when trump dies

10 trillion posts, that's million with a t

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
https://twitter.com/TheEpicDept/status/1313492798449086464

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Do folks have a cache of endless gifs to post when he croaks? Imgur and SA are gonna be smouldering craters.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

priznat posted:

Do folks have a cache of endless gifs to post when he croaks? Imgur and SA are gonna be smouldering craters.

I'll be posting this every page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0yUNkxA9SI

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Zugzwang posted:

Trump has succeeded in moving the polls by a significant amount, which hasn't happened in a while! Too bad it's toward Biden. 538 now has Biden at +8.8 nationally. :smug:
Apparently the arguments Thomas would use could also be used against Loving v. Virginia, the decision that legalized his own (interracial) marriage, lol

If u truly hate something and are in a position of power to end it u must do whatever possible, do the needful, even if it destroys all u hold dear

- Clarence Thomas, 2020

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm standing in a bar in Osaka laughing my balls off at this poo poo. I hope everyone is doing alright, but man. Sure feels like I bailed on the US at the right time
This is the first year in 17 years that I haven't traveled to Japan; I usually go in October or November, so I'm missing it a lot right now. I left for Tokyo early the day after Election Day 2016 feeling raw and empty and awful. The flight attendant made my gin & tonic a double, unprompted. I'll always remember his kindness. I'm sure he wasn't thrilled himself.

At the airport, a small crew from some dinky local-access TV show stopped me for an interview about my trip, but I wasn't the tourist type they were looking for, so we didn't chat much. They concluded by asking gently about the election, and I responded by apologizing profusely on behalf of the American people. I told the folks at the church I attend when I'm in town that Trump was bad news and would roll back all the progress we'd made for the kinds of people our religion champions: the poor, the sick, the marginalized. The general response was that surely it couldn't turn out that badly.

From July 2018:

”The world revolves around ME!"

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1313489051916394500

Oh no! Anyway

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

TheAardvark posted:

FEELING GREAT! VOTE!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zugzwang posted:

From what I understand, a dem being +5 or more nationally means it is almost literally impossible for the republican to win the electoral college.

How many points nationally was Clinton up at this point in time?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Acosta is just raining down coronavirus on the Whitehouse. Just a terrible monster, leaving only embers and ash in his wake.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

From what I understand, a dem being +5 or more nationally means it is almost literally impossible for the republican to win the electoral college.

About 6, but this was just after the Access Hollywood tape came out and she enjoyed her best polling in the cycle. She ended up at about +3 nationally. Biden's lead has been a lot more consistent.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

A few, with some really terrible polling but who wanted to admit they were voting for Trump in 2016?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Maybe McAfee can get a pardon since he solved the virus problem:

Also lol at this year.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
pretending like the internet isn't full of loops of him gasping is very on brand

like the secret service isn't spraypainting air source none on his plane rn for the car stunt

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

MW posted:

Sometimes you can tell that certain news articles are going out of their way to make it seem worse than it is, but it has been very clear for a long time that Trump spews out lies and hatred every few minutes like a geyser. He claims everyone is always lying about him but has he actually sued anybody for slander or libel? Maybe I missed it if he did. Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt, forget about Occam's Razor and "where there's smoke, there's fire", he still directly contradicts himself all the fuckin' time and has been doing it for years. I never watched his reality show so I didn't know a lot about him until he started off on the Birther nonsense, but he eventually acknowledged that Obama's birth certificate was real, and then he continued to claim it wasn't real anyway. He publicly destroys his own credibility as often as possible but apparently a little less than half of our country doesn't care at all because they worship the ground he walks on and they trust him when he claims it's all made up and he actually cares about them.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Everyone here will know if Trump dies because the internet will collectively shid and fard itself to death from the sheer traffic of twitter poo poo posts and meme exchange.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/1313494619095732224?s=19

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Trump taking Twitter down with him is fuckin iconic

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"everything is fine
i was right all along
ignore everyone else
things are going to be great very soon
everyone back to normal"

ie every single speech he's ever given

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

MW posted:

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
clown baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Please let Trump mouth "I can't breathe" to someone on the side in the middle of the big presser PLEASE