Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean, they're not wrong in the statement that biden is whipping up the left. just not in the way they think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Glorgnole posted:

i was talking with my dad about the idea of the funniest possible outcome being the most likely, and my working theory is that trump kicking it is actually not the funniest possible outcome

the funniest possible outcome is that trump dies during his current term, but then wins the election

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Cold on a Cob posted:

i do, because they won't shut up about biden whipping up the radical left (lol as if) and if there's one thing the right does, it's project project project

i watch the price is right and jeopardy on the local channels because i wfh in poo poo nation, and literally every commercial is political. all the chud ads thunder about how the democrats are planning a leftist communist china antifa takeover, when in reality none of these soft wimpish lib candidates can dress themselves in the morning without bruising themselves

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean, they're not wrong in the statement that biden is whipping up the left. just not in the way they think

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

DELETE CASCADE posted:

the funniest possible outcome is that trump dies during his current term, but then wins the election

the funniest possible outcome is a corpse v corpse match, which would be quite appropriate for a country that is sliding towards failed state status

as it stands, the current election is already sundown showdown 2020 where people are choosing between two demented rapists

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

what? you ordered old white man and WoC, this is what was delivered.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The_Franz posted:

a country that is sliding towards failed state status

You're a little late on this, people were sending out tweets this morning about how the press secretary looked beautifully radiant and covid-positive, and a sitting senator (Ron Johnson) is saying there's no use in trying to slow the spread of an infectious disease.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Kazinsal posted:

trump may have infected the joint chiefs of staff

what a fuckin time to be alive

trump is all four chaos gods simultaneously lmfao

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

my name is ron johnson
i'll die in wisconsin

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

the gop is now the physical avatar of entropy itself. amazing

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bring on the nukes

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opro34scpVM

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

trump is all four chaos gods simultaneously lmfao

he did promise to drain the swamp, it just took a while

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
more like backfilling the swamp, with corpses

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

at least they can look forward to building a new government atop the sturdy foundation of 200 000 dead americans

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

they're gonna have to burn down the white house at the end of this to sterilize it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

putting more biomass in the ground for future oil extraction

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines posted:

more like backfilling the swamp, with corpses

chucking old white guys into the swamp like bounty rolls after a hurricane

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lmfao trump is literally roid raging

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you know what never has serious side effects?

steroid abuse.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

wait.... i'm trump????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

you know what never has serious side effects?

steroid abuse.

he'll be jumping over that kid with the lawnmower a la hank hill any day now

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChrisMarquette_/status/1313560451784081408

this plan to take down the government certainly seems to be working

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

The best super spreader, just the best. everyone was saying "how are you so good at this"?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

trump better not die before friday afternoon. i'm moving to cap hill and i don't need a state funeral slowing poo poo down

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bored Online posted:

trump will survive this whole ordeal unscathed as he always does

hes going to die.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313551795646541824
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313551798142152704

trmp going scorched earth

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ya i think its working

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

my bitter bi rival posted:

ya i think its working

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1313559949667192833

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

he's gotta crash the market and destroy america before he dies

this is his secret mission

the manchurian trump

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
it is every citizen’s final duty to go into the nutrient tanks and become one with the stonks

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
he's gonna go out like president clark and turn the orbital cannons at 'democrat cities'

living up to my custom title today hell yeah

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

things are lookin up!

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1313613285116215296

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i just transformed into the physical manifestation of the kelly haha yes sicko

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

my bitter bi rival posted:

hes going to die.

Some day, yeah

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

there's no way the president is gonna die. they're gonna keep him so methed up tho

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

there's no way the president is gonna die. they're gonna keep him so methed up tho

experiments in just how much amphetamine is required to keep brain activity going