Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Forcibly removing Miller's uterus will save him, give him a Spanish consent form and explain the procedure in broken english

From within a prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

nice. we need a deck of cards with administration people on so we can track infections.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1313622697625100290?s=21

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

nice. we need a deck of cards with administration people on so we can track infections.

you'd be doing more contact tracing with that than the white house is doing.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIwo4Y5I888

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

This is idiotic, there's no such thing as an undecided voter any more

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
can't remember if i posted about this before b/c i'm going through a sleep deprived haze but

landlords have to be dumbest fuckers on the planet, my landlord is asking me to buy out this condo for 40k more than a comparable unit with more parking that sold for literally 3 days ago, lmfao

the market is crashing you idiots, enjoy your investment tanking. and since i'm in a relatively renter-friendly jurisdiction i ain't going ANYWHERE without compensation

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
and i was already gonna offer 40k less than that comparable unit due to less parking and private sale so no commissions but i bet they already hosed up and signed an agreement with an agent lollllll

:unsmigghh:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

b-b-but my investment!!! :qq:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Sagebrush posted:

actually i think you'll find they're the largest, most powerful voting bloc in the country

~me, a dnc insider

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

President Beep posted:

b-b-but my investment!!! :qq:

if they signed an agent agreement and try to do a private sale their agent can and will take them to court because we're talking 25k+ in commissions

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Endless Mike posted:

trump better not die before friday afternoon. i'm moving to cap hill and i don't need a state funeral slowing poo poo down

the speed at which he will be shoved into the ground will make missile propulsion engineers blush

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

The 'undecided voter' is an artifact of averages

Apr 7, 2003

70s talking heads best talking heads

Songs About Buildings and Food still the best album name.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Sagebrush posted:

they're gonna have to burn down the white house at the end of this to sterilize it
We can call in the Canadians since they're experienced in that

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
technically we were still the british then but, sure happy to assist

btw now we've got the canadarm so maybe we can mount a flamethrower on it?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

the canadarm

thank you for getting it right and not calling it the Canada Arm

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Cold on a Cob posted:

technically we were still the british

canada is a country, so united ireland should be a country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vnPYaSm0A

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zp8ksouSDk

Apr 7, 2003

Thank god for American dentistry.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

there's no way the president is gonna die. they're gonna keep him so methed up tho

were all going to die

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

of course there is.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

canada is a country, so united ireland should be a country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vnPYaSm0A

but unironically

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

anyone who is still, on october 6th, seriously weighing the candidates against each other in their mind will not end up voting, because they will strangle themselves to death tomorrow morning trying to put on their shirt.

nobody is changing their mind in the next month.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

anyone who is still, on october 6th, weighing the pros and cons of each candidate in their mind will not end up voting, because they will strangle themselves to death trying to put on their shirt tomorrow morning

I'm a literal shut in and I even went out and voted

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I voted communist so it didn't matter, but I still did it

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

the BC Liberals (who are actually conservatives) are campaigning their asses off to defund all of our public services (except the police, natch) and replace them with private services run by their donors

conservatism is a defect

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

the BC Liberals (who are actually conservatives) are campaigning their asses off to defund all of our public services (except the police, natch) and replace them with private services run by their donors

conservatism is a defect

they already did it here in alberta. the ucp is scraping everything they can and every service they can to give it to the oil companies

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I already went out and protested twice this year before covid hit

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I still think canada should have control of alaska. alaska is part of the yukon territory tbh

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

but unironically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

everyone right of capable-of-empathy is pissed off about the NDP calling an election in a pandemic and the Liberals are using it to try to privatize ICBC. their latest attack ad claims that young people can't afford to drive because it costs five thousand dollars a year in insurance (which it probably does if you have a learner's permit and live in downtown Vancouver and are insuring a brand new car). it definitely doesn't if you live outside of the cores

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I still think canada should have control of alaska. alaska is part of the yukon territory tbh

it 100% is and I have several friends whose quality of life would dramatically improve if we took it back and promoted the Yukon-Alaska Territory to provincehood

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Vrc2R1oGU

This channel sucks poo poo but this guy is 100% correct in everything he says in this video.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

given that it's been proven that covid survivors can get reinfected, even if trump survives this first infection, i doubt his body could survive a second. and with nobody in the WH wearing masks :stare:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

polyester concept posted:

given that it's been proven that covid survivors can get reinfected, even if trump survives this first infection, i doubt his body could survive a second. and with nobody in the WH wearing masks :stare:

i think that even with all the experimental drugs pumped into him, he'll be back in walter before long

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Sagebrush posted:

anyone who is still, on october 6th, seriously weighing the candidates against each other in their mind will not end up voting, because they will strangle themselves to death tomorrow morning trying to put on their shirt.

nobody is changing their mind in the next month.

https://politics.theonion.com/nation-s-still-undecided-voters-help-we-can-t-get-ou-1819579413

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

i think that even with all the experimental drugs pumped into him, he'll be back in walter before long

they've got him on a significant dose of corticosteroids. as soon as that wears off he's going to fuckin DROP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
as if they won’t just keep pumping more in