Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
##unvote

Now I’m more suspicious of why taste acted like they did earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I can answer questions, assuming I'm still dead here, but please kill steak tomorrow

##vote steak

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

Steak couldn't have targeted you with a message and impersonated me. So you'd have to be scum buddies with him, or there's a scum with the impersonator ability already

Or the other scum has the messenger ability

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And just to be clear I gave Steak the PGO ability N1 so don't cop him or anything

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Squiggly posted:

I can answer questions, assuming I'm still dead here, but please kill steak tomorrow

##vote steak
It would have to Sal and Steak with Sal being a really good actor with the mod message thing and I don’t know if I believe that gambit

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Are we missing someone? Who hasn’t been talking a lot

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Dead Cow posted:

It would have to Sal and Steak with Sal being a really good actor with the mod message thing and I don’t know if I believe that gambit

RF brought up another option. I can't see sal not confirming steak as town though I guess if they're scum buddies so you're right

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Could it really be steak and Sal with a giant fake fight in thread after Sal claimed the stupidest track target?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
With steak anything is possible

And I do mean anything

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

I’m torn. I think squiggs has to go today for logical reasons, but if he’s town then I could see the steak and Sal thing being real

Anyone else want to chime in before I put my vote back

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:psyduck: ##unvote

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
There's really no reason not to kill me other than thinking I'm not the worst mafia player so I get it but just lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dead Cow posted:

##unvote

Now I’m more suspicious of why taste acted like they did earlier

:allears:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Oh and additionally if you believe that I'm a jutsu blocker, grandi claimed his action wasn't a jutsu. So I wasn't even trying to roleblock him, I'd have been trying to kill the claimed cop N2 if you think I actually visited him

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I just remembered the thing about Steak being announced as town to Sal or whatever and I really doubt Sal is complicit in some deceit with the way they have been posting so I'm going back to ##vote squggly

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Also also, I claimed who I visited before dead cow claimed who she watched. So I have massive, incompetent balls or it wasn't me

So much WIFOM but I actually don't hold it against anyone voting for me today. Yesterday was still bullshit though

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Dick Bastardly posted:

I just remembered the thing about Steak being announced as town to Sal or whatever and I really doubt Sal is complicit in some deceit with they way have posted so I'm going back to ##vote squggly

Steak sent a message to sal and is trying to claim it makes him mod confirmed. This is actually the worst take but I'm a man of my word so I will not hold it against you

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Squiggly posted:

Steak sent a message to sal and is trying to claim it makes him mod confirmed. This is actually the worst take but I'm a man of my word so I will not hold it against you

Sal said he checked with the mod, so either that happened or Sal is a good liar

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I want to see what happens ##vote steak

If grandi is blocked tonight we'll know to kill Squiggly tomorrow

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Dead Cow posted:

Sal said he checked with the mod, so either that happened or Sal is a good liar

Oh I legit missed that post

Well, again, good luck town

1.) Steak and sal are scum together
2.) Dead cow is actually scum and lying
3.) Scum has the impersonate ability gulag granted steak already

This seems like a pretty big steak gambit but maybe I'm wrong you guys will have to figure it out

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Retro Futurist posted:

I want to see what happens ##vote steak

If grandi is blocked tonight we'll know to kill Squiggly tomorrow

Grandi can't be blocked or even targeted anymore he's a pgo right?

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Squiggly posted:

Grandi can't be blocked or even targeted anymore he's a pgo right?

Correct, at least for one night

RF is it giving permanent pgo or is it one shot

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Opop knows I'm not incompetent enough to target the cop. But I actually am thinking maybe I should still die today? There's gonna be a doubt on everyone's mind and if I'm wrong and steak flips town, I'm dead tomorrow and I'm town, and then town is in a big hole. I guess I don't see a scenario where me living benefits town UNLESS steak is scum and I nailed it

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

I put a case out on tastes interaction with gulag being off

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Dead Cow posted:

Correct, at least for one night

RF is it giving permanent pgo or is it one shot

No one should answer that hahahahahaha

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dead Cow posted:

I put a case out on tastes interaction with gulag being off

Ah yes, yes and a very good case it was imo

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

SalTheBard posted:

##unvote

Amni confirmed it wasn't a message.

##vore sal

This is a better vote

If steak is scum, sal has to be scum

If steak isn't scum and is actually mod confirmed town, sal could still be scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Squiggly posted:

##vore sal

This is a better vote

omg that scared me I thought you had a dayvig

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

##vore sal

This is a better vote

Unless the other scum sent the message. Which you agreed was possible like an hour ago

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
poo poo you're right

I don't want to kill mod confirmed town for scum and die tomorrow if someone else inherently has the impersonator power is my dilemma

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Humalong

If Squiggly isn't lying, it's Humalong.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

There is no way in hell Steak's mod confirmed town. I don't buy that as anything other than a messenger role.
For there to be some kind of proxy cop that would mean Grandi is lying and handed us Gulag for no real reason. Or we have two cops which is mega unlikely and would mean we definitely have a godfather so it's all moot anyways

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

There is no way in hell Steak's mod confirmed town. I don't buy that as anything other than a messenger role.
For there to be some kind of proxy cop that would mean Grandi is lying and handed us Gulag for no real reason. Or we have two cops which is mega unlikely and would mean we definitely have a godfather so it's all moot anyways

It isn't a second cop, it's a self cop that can project.
So it can never find scum, just as the game goes on, it confirms steak as town to more and more people. In theory.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Also also, based on game size and Orichimaru absconding with Sasuke, I'm willing to be 2 scum, not 3.

In fact, I'm willing to say that I am 90% confident in the alignments of Steak and taste, such that, I want to use PGO every night from here until eternity, and steak does the same.
We vote people we think are likely scum, but unless scum want to get got, they can't kill steak or I, and at least we'll get to 3 man lylo in the worst case scenario and win there.

Iruka was the one who could turn off jutsus, with him down, scum can't get through the impregnable barrier.

Unless multiple scum have that power, but if that's the case, then you guys just have to play the game normally again. Because I will be dead and not care.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

It isn't a second cop, it's a self cop that can project.
So it can never find scum, just as the game goes on, it confirms steak as town to more and more people. In theory.

That's even dumber. Although it's a pretty good role to give to steak lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
If you think knowing my alignment (I'm Kiba, town aligned tracker) with 100% certainty is the way to go then by all means vote for me. There is a lot of potential fuckery in this game so I don't think night action bingo is the open and shut we think it is.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

If you don't buy it as anything other than a messenger role, then you would have to say that Sal is lying

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Ok, let's pretend that I made a good case

Taste, why were you so convinced that Gulag was town?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Role reasons.

##Vote squiggly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm so unsure right now :cry: