Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
It's Tyler/Christmas. Christmas is talking like she might not use veto if she wins it which is no doubt more bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody won POV because this is the single most boring season of BB ever.

They'd all be idiots not to take this advantage to get Tyler out. From what I understand Cody wants Christmas out. Memphis should in no way want to vote out Christmas. He has a F2 with her has nothing with Tyler. Nicole has a F2 with Christmas and nothing with Tyler, but she's all "they're dead to me" after Thursday. Still, all things even there's no reason she should want Tyler there over Christmas. Enzo's told Christmas it makes no sense to vote her out. He has F3s with both of them and will spend all week promising both safety and we'll have no idea who he'll vote out until Thursday. It shouldn't matter. Nicole and Memphis should keep Christmas. But I doubt Nicole does and I suspect Enzo will join in because he's a coward and this game is "path of least resistance."

I'm like... very checked out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

America's Favorite and champion of BLM
https://twitter.com/UnfilteredFeeds/status/1312520792047976448

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Whatever just give Cody the money.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I did catch up a little while cooking/eating my dinner. Here's what I got.

- Tyler and Christmas are both claiming the other was the one who pushed the idea to evict Nicole and the other was just a poor patsy who never meant any harm. There really doesn't appear to have been any plan. It just seems like they went for it and assumed Enzo would follow through on all his tough talk and take the shot. I think Tyler initiated it but admittedly I'm biased against the guy. But he's the more proactive player and Christmas seemed genuinely conflicted when she voted. Enzo telling Tyler he didn't vote out Nicole because he was worried David would become a super pawn and he feels safer going up against Nicole.

- Tyler and Christmas are both "dead to" Nicole. She seems entirely Cody's #2 at this stage and is even telling him her jury speech would be "Vote For Cody." She seems to want Tyler gone more on account of him being the bigger threat and a huge schemer but you know... Christmas is dead to her and evil and all.

- Tyler's scrambling hard. He finally told Enzo about the Committee and claimed that Cody told him not to tell. Cody told Enzo weeks ago. He's trying to convince Cody to backdoor Memphis and is insisting that he's a huge resume builder and threat. And he's also got his old fallback scheme where he tells Enzo to lie to Memphis about the vote late and then blame Nicole somehow. I didn't follow but its just the same move Tyler always does as far back as Kaitlyn in W1 of BB20.

- Enzo of course told Cody that Tyler was throwing him under the bus about the Committee. Between that and the failed vote coup Cody no longer seems to trust Tyler as a reliable ally to protect him. Specifically he told Nicole that he's worried that Tyler could team up with Memphis against them. He's also worried about Memphis/Christmas/Enzo but I think he basically recognizes Enzo won't do poo poo. He seems a bit all of the place but his main concern seems to be pissing Memphis off, so if Memphis insists on evicting Tyler then he seems inclined to see the path of least resistance as evicting Tyler.

- Christmas seems pretty chill all things considered. Maybe she just assumes she's the lesser threat. Maybe she's counting on that Enzo/Memphis F3. Maybe she just recognizes that this late in the game most of the pieces are set and there's not a lot scrambling can do unless you're a Dan/Tyler heavy manipulator, which Christmas really isn't. Dunno.

- Also Dani's in spin mode in exit interviews claiming she didn't have the votes to evict Tyler when like the entire drama of all of that was she and Nicole absolutely did and chose to evict Ian and set up Day/David.
https://twitter.com/robbedqueeen/status/1312159634086535168

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 4, 2020

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
https://twitter.com/TheBigBroTea/status/1312950057738461191?s=09

Let the hate flow through you.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Remember this?

My BB Twitter feed is dead. Everyone's given up on this season. Its all election stuff and arguing with Tyler fans that he's still a great and wonderful player and person.

As best as I can tell Tyler's still going home. Cody, Enzo, and Nicole seem to flirt with sending Christmas home because Memphis is so locked in with her or because they are annoyed by her or because she's actually trying to play jury management which upsets all these players actively not. But at this stage they seem to realize if they keep Tyler and he survives they'll be the biggest jokes in BB history. So I expect him to go tonight. Or this afternoon. Whatever. I'll probably be watching baseball.

Cody's got regrets about winning HOH this week and burning Tyler. He claims he did it to protect Nicole but now realizes Nicole would have survived this week anyway... because that's what Nicole does. He seems to recognize that Nicole and Enzo have basically floated better than he has and is clearly stressing he'll be next week's target. I don't think he will be but I also think the implications of how he's betrayed every juror so far are setting in with him. As we saw on the show last night Cody's terrified of finishing 2nd again.

Nicole and Enzo both seem on the opposite end. They're really smug about their games. Nicole's been talking to the cameras a lot about how anyone who thinks she doesn't play this game doesn't know what they're talking about because she doesn't care who wins or who makes a move as long as she survives and her targets go. She's obnoxious but she's not wrong. Its the same "anyone but me" game lots of beloved winners have played. But I don't know if this cast will respect it. Probably depends on how they feel about who's sitting next to her.

Ok, that's enough. I tried to care. I'm spent.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Ugh does that mean Nicole is the Queen Sandra of BB? Or just wants to be? I guess we'll find out this season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've seen a lot of Sandra/Nicole arguments the last few weeks and you know... they're not crazy. The only real difference is Sandra has fun with it and is likable while Nicole is all tears and "they're dead to me!" and "its so unfair!" But like... that's definitely part of what makes it work for her. if Cody's even half telling the truth that he won HOH to protect her... well... good for Nicole playing Cody.

If she does pull off a win its gonna make for a lot of heated arguments in the BB world.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1313575811543375872

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Also Sandra has a team of editors.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they did both get voted off twice

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sandra has editors but she knows how to deliver entertaining scenes and cut a good confessional, and basks in her moves, even if it blows up in her face.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its possible Sandra's got piles of tears and whining and unlikable stuff on the cutting room floor but she also embraces her gameplay in a way Nicole doesn't and plays it for the cameras.

Mind you I think that's part of Nicole's game play. Being the emotional, naive, good girl is a big part of her thing. Someone like Cody wants to protect her, someone like Enzo sees her as no threat, someone like Day wants to give her another chance and believe in her, and someone like Dani feels better about her own behavior because she's friends with her. I don't think Nicole would be as successful if she was out there laughing about playing people.

But I'll once again compare her to Tyler and say they're playing the same kind of game with the same kind of personality, and the general reaction to Tyler is a lot different to that of Nicole. And incidentally I think that's why the two of them were always kind of at odds this season. They were way too similar so could read each other's poo poo/didn't fall for it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, its possible Sandra's got piles of tears and whining and unlikable stuff on the cutting room floor but she also embraces her gameplay in a way Nicole doesn't and plays it for the cameras.

Mind you I think that's part of Nicole's game play. Being the emotional, naive, good girl is a big part of her thing. Someone like Cody wants to protect her, someone like Enzo sees her as no threat, someone like Day wants to give her another chance and believe in her, and someone like Dani feels better about her own behavior because she's friends with her. I don't think Nicole would be as successful if she was out there laughing about playing people.

Yeah she's clearly found a winning formula for Big Brother in terms of gameplay. It just doesn't make for good television I suppose.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
As a white woman I can tell you it's a hell of a draft pick.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Max posted:

Yeah she's clearly found a winning formula for Big Brother in terms of gameplay. It just doesn't make for good television I suppose.

The funny thing is she plays up this "golly gee, I lost my pants" character for TV and casuals seem to love it. So really, its just that us feedsters hate her. And the other players.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

And Queen Nicole won HOH. Janelle did predict she'd sleep until F6 and then turn it on.

Almost certainly she'll put up Memphis and Christmas. I assume Enzo and Cody would vote out Christmas. Maybe they're wise up and vote out the bigger threat but I think Enzo's shown he'll do what he's told so its probably up to Cody. And Cody has that pregameF2 with Memphis so I imagine he'll keep the F4 where he has a F2 with everyone.

Should either of them win HOH i assume Enzo goes up and the other one goes out.

edit: All hail your conquering heroes.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1314432418854690816

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Oct 9, 2020

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
For someone who isn't an rear end in a top hat he sure had a lot of zings on deck.

I hope Xmas goes and next week Cody wins and he has to choose 2 people to nom out of his conflicting F2s. I'm hoping for a Cody HOH. Jesus.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The vain hope I guess would be an Enzo HOH and then Memphis/Christmas convince him to use it and vote out Cody to break up him and Nicole. It would be a massive move which would totally flip people's views of Enzo and others games but I can't buy Enzo doing that at this stage.

Barring that a Christmas POV win because it would be funny to me if she made them all mad and they were forced to vote out a guy, even if it was just Memphis. And that would at least mean Cody betraying another F2.

Last ditch I guess a Memphis POV? At least Enzo would finally go on the block. Maybe he'd panic? Maybe someone would decide he's a jury threat? Its really reaching at this stage.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I forgot about this again.

Memphis and Christmas on the block, I think. Sounds like Memphis is the target. That seems like Nicole getting her way because Cody is openly “joking” that Nicole wants Christmas in F4 because she’d take Nicole to F2. Nicole insists she’s good with a Cody/Enzo F3 and will happily take Cody to F2 and lose because “its his turn to win” but I don’t buy that poo poo. I guess that will be the true test if Nicole is BB Sandra or not.

Memphis and Christmas meanwhile might be a showmance now?

She could have been an All Star.
https://twitter.com/morgan_willett/status/1314802644066594816

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Nicole cutting Cody would be so loving good.

She has to want to take Enzo or Xmas right? Please please 🙏

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Man, RIP to all you folks still watching this. I'm so happy I stopped, and it sounds like nothing is getting better. I've been enjoying Survivor South Africa seasons instead so y'all watch that instead of this mess.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV was BB Comics. Nicole won.

Cody and Enzo have discussed keeping Memphis against Nicole's wishes but Cody's worried about pissing her off. Of course he has a F2 with Memphis so who knows?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
watching the death march to NicF becoming the best BB player of all time

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
It just sort of hit me today how sad it is that BB ends here for Dani. The rest of the committee are basically non entities for the meta game but Dani killing Kevin the way she did and getting played by a Califore is so loving sad.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I half watched a terrible episode of BB, remembered it existed, and check back up on feed stuff. Apparently things are so boring and feedsters have so little to root for or enjoy that they started stanning the awkward burgeoning showmance between Memphis and Christmas. I guess they were all giggly and flirting and awkwardly dancing around making a move last night but Cody blocked them. So now feedsters are mad Cody ruined their chance to watch Memphis and Christmas hook up? BB22 is sad.

It sounds like Memphis is still going. Enzo wants to give him a head's up right before the show but Cody just wants to blindside him. Cause he's a coward. It doesn't sound like Enzo or Cody really want to vote out Memphis but Nicole says they have to so you can't not do what the HOH says, right? Or something?

Savahontas posted:

It just sort of hit me today how sad it is that BB ends here for Dani. The rest of the committee are basically non entities for the meta game but Dani killing Kevin the way she did and getting played by a Califore is so loving sad.

Dani really did a number on her legacy. She came in with a reputation of someone willing to shake things up and go against the tide, and then she was like the one who sabotaged everyone who even thought about doing that this season and just destroyed every fan favorite's game and then kind of embarrassed herself with Cody and being mad at Nicole. I've seen people actually go so far as to say poo poo like "Maybe Dick wasn't the problem in that relationship." Its harsh. BB22 did damage.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Oct 15, 2020

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

This has been my least favorite season in a long time. Just incredibly boring.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Faustian Bargain posted:

This has been my least favorite season in a long time. Just incredibly boring.

My friend who got me into Big Brother didn't believe me when I told him I stopped watching. He goes "Oh you say that every year!" and I'm like "No...really...I haven't watched since Nicole A was evicted. I kept hoping that something would happen and the other side of the house would break out and it never happened. I hate everyone left why would I watch it?"

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

The game would be better with more stupid people like Nicole A, David, or Rockstar or any of the other traditional outcast types (even Bay&Day fall into this). Instead, the meta has becomes all the "cool" people sniff each other out and form a mega alliance to pick off the outcasts before agonizing over which of them is the lowest on the totem pole. People like Cody should never be cast.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rockstar totally was the only person in the house who spend all season calling out Tyler as king snake, Brett as a gaslighting rear end in a top hat, JC as a rat, and Level 6 as a transparent alliance they had to push back against. So while yes... she also told Tyler he had the wrong answer in a POV where he was the target I hesitate to call her "stupid" compared to the other idiots she played with on both sides of the house.

Honestly, Nicole A. David. Bay. Even Day. They're all just people who got manipulated by assholes while they were powerless to do anything against them. They were easy targets that bullies picked on and made crazy.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I forgive Rockstar for that mistake because it was such an automatic reaction for her that I understand in a high pressure environment. That and she really, really regretted it after if you were watching her on feeds.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1316965106920677376?s=19

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I guess in theory Enzo winning HOH is the best case scenario because there's no chance he would vote out Cody. Basically Nicole or Christmas have to win POV and then make the move that obviously could win them the game. I guess that's not unimaginable odds. Nicole's a lot of things but she's not stupid and Christmas has no reason in the world to keep Cody. One of them just has to win POV.

But BB22 so... But if the POV is the chess one maybe Cody won't understand how to play.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

According to Hamsterwatch, Cody says he threw to Enzo, but I don't think Cody could possibly be that stupid.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He is VERY stupid. Like stupid enough to not realize the F4 HOH is the absolutely best one to win because you have no say in who goes home and still get to play F3 HOH? Yeah, I can see it.

Remember last year Holly threw F4 HOH to make a deal that actually solely benefited Jackson and assured she'd go home against him. We shouldn't overestimate BB players.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Stupid enough to take Derrick to F2.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I envy the innocence of anyone who can think Cody "Covid Is A Hoax" Califiore wasn't stupid enough to do anything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think Cody won POV? I saw it in passing. I looked a little for confirmation. I didn't find it but my apathy won out. Its BB22 so its always the worst option.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Yeah Cody won. Gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Let's see if Enzo or Nicole can win two HoHes in a row (lol).