Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'll join it when i get to my laptop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just waiting on ceyton to join the discord and then we're ready to roll

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

I've got your discord right here, punk :colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Crewmates, there are impostors among us! Stop them before they destroy the ship and kill us all!

D1 Begins now

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (12): Amoeba102, Biaga, Ceyton, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, JOHN CENA, ObamaAkbar., PMush Perfect, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, Squiggly, zzyzx

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll set deadline for Tuesday but that's when we're doing our (superior, canadian) thanksgiving so I probably won't flip right away.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote JOHN CENA I saw him leaving a vent

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##vote JOHN CENA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

this is my first time playing, how do i go in the vents like red did

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Maybe I should have actually played Among Us first as I’m not going to get any of these references lol

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

quote:

RetroFuturistYesterday at 7:43 PM
I’ll just make you two scum problem solved

Hal and Sandwolf are mod-confirmed scum. ##vote PMush for voting for someone other than mod-confirmed scum.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
oh cool

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

zzyzx posted:

Hal and Sandwolf are mod-confirmed scum. ##vote PMush for voting for someone other than mod-confirmed scum.

Hal and I, the cumteam, can defend ourselves buster

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

guys its sandwolf i saw him say "ssssshhhh" at the start of the game

##vote Sandwolf

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

proof

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ummmmmmm exCUSE ME?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

guys its sandwolf i saw him say "ssssshhhh" at the start of the game

##vote Sandwolf

Oh so I’m a BAD GUY because I value a bit of SILENCE

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

You were merely advocating for the Sand brotherhood, that’s the sound of sand you see. Join us, friends, in Sandidarity and instead ##vote squiggly to reach true enlightenment.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/amongusclipsooc/status/1314636412503826432

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Sandwolf posted:

He admits it!!

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

def sus.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I never know what to post day one, we need to lynch someone or it helps scum right?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I never know what to post day one, we need to lynch someone or it helps scum right?

no lunching is typically beneficial to scum because they get a "free" kill out of it. There's a chance we lunch scum if we can agree on someone, there's zero chance to lunch scum if there isn't a lunch at all.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Yeah but then we have nothing to go on trying to sniff out scum day 2. That’s how it was explained to me when I played years ago anyway

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah but then we have nothing to go on trying to sniff out scum day 2. That’s how it was explained to me when I played years ago anyway

Depends on how long the day is and how much content is posted. If we have a full day cycle of posting and casing going on with an earnest vote on a suspect player, that provides content "to go on" regardless if the suspect player flips town or scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah but if you wait until D2 you’re removing some of the only agency town has to remove scum from the game, it’s literally the only way Town can win. So we should be utilizing it D1.

It also gives you an actual consequence to delve into D2. Who pushed for the lunch and how? Was it on town? Well who supported it in a scummy way?

That kinda thing

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Generally speaking, we start with "jokephase", which is mostly people just goofing off, getting a feel for who might be suspicious or forcing it. That's about as close to evidence as you can get on D1.

And yeah, not hanging anyone on D1 only really makes sense if it's a role madness game and you're basically sure there's going to be a lot of new information to talk about.

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

I don't like what you seem to be insinuating here.

##vote PMush

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JOHN CENA posted:

ummmmmmm exCUSE ME?

Hammer early idgaf

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia edit: And absolutely do not, under any circumstances, edit your posts. It's grounds for an immediate modkill, no questions asked. Looking back at people's old posts and behavior is half of how town scumhunts, and if people can edit their posts, that just straight up doesn't work.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Yeah trust me I typo all the time, and it can tend to get me in trouble, but just quote yourself in a new post if you need to clarify.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Ceyton posted:

I don't like what you seem to be insinuating here.

##vote PMush

Take this vote for example. I could argue that this vote, It Is Bad TM for whatever reason and make a case out of it. Others could comment on the case with their own opinions on why they agree or think I am the bad guy for suggesting Ceyton is suspect for this vote. Some could say "oh come now Dick Bastard, it is joke phaise and clearly tis but a joke vote!" or others could argue that yes, indeed, the vote was bad and suspicious. Anyone could argue for why they think anyone's motives for posting things either in defense or against Ceyton is suspect and thus provides the impetus for further debate you see

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

On day 1, it doesn't matter if you're right, it matters if you're interesting! :pseudo:

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Dick Bastardly posted:

Take this vote for example. I could argue that this vote, It Is Bad TM for whatever reason and make a case out of it. Others could comment on the case with their own opinions on why they agree or think I am the bad guy for suggesting Ceyton is suspect for this vote. Some could say "oh come now Dick Bastard, it is joke phaise and clearly tis but a joke vote!" or others could argue that yes, indeed, the vote was bad and suspicious. Anyone could argue for why they think anyone's motives for posting things either in defense or against Ceyton is suspect and thus provides the impetus for further debate you see

To wordy, he is obv lyin' with long letter groups.

##vote Dick#

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
how did I gently caress that up.....

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Who doesn’t like a good dick pound?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I’ll just continue to post terribly then and you can all dissect my awful posts later before you string me up (or space me I guess)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Between Among Us and Fall Guys, people are just in love with armless beans right now.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Real lot of mafia parenting going on.

Also, as an aside, Among us starts with a night phase and dead people before you discuss votes. It's like anti-mafia where skip votes are a semi go to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I prefer to think of myself as a cool aunt.