Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

verbal enema posted:

im a lil drunk so my bad art is even worse

I could remember what kinda planet the Zorts live on so i put a coconut tree there just in case

Wanna party with those guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Can we get a ship that’s jerkin’ it like :jerkbag:?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Action-Bastard posted:

USS gently caress poo poo Up

:lol:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
OP, I have no space ship to share, but I just want to say that you are one of my favorite posters. A :five: from me, goon sir.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The USSSSS (United Citizen Super Secret Space Ship) Tip Snap of the Capital Idea class.
It comes equipped with a mark 2 rear mounted Fart Cannon and the new patented Crushing Jaw to take out even the softest of strike craft.
Capable of almost dazzling speeds and a maneuverability that is honestly unbelievable for a ship of any size.
This latest craft of the Inc. Ompi-Tent shipyards is truly a marvel of inteligence and wonder.

(considering the rest of this thread, the Deep Throatspace System is extra)

Poil fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Oct 11, 2020

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Who What Now posted:

AVLUV-Class Dreadnought Mothership

Designation: The Little Man In The Canoe

The AVLUV-Class Dreadnought Mothership is a mighty leviathan of the void, able to hold countless men inside of her and is capable of launching numerous Oyrbme-class gunships to swarm any hostiles.

I get this reference.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

SS Budget

Class: Proletariat

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Icochet posted:

SS Budget

Class: Proletariat

Dude yes

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

My spaceship is not shaped like a vulva. :mad:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I want a shark themed fighter craft, as vaguely promised

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I want my spaceship to have six cockpits. One for each direction.

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

verbal enema posted:

im a lil drunk

Rank and Vile
Nov 11, 2008

I guess I didn't really think this through...

For when the crews need some lunch.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rank and Vile posted:

For when the crews need some lunch.

I wanna play this Lucasarts point and click adventure

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

...I’ve got an idea, will post it sometime later.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Linux Pirate posted:

I dig the Project Orion propulsion system.
I like big pushers and I cannot lie.

Applewhite posted:

All space vessels are welcome here.
Sometimes I try to channel some Foss.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Elukka posted:

I like big pushers and I cannot lie.

Sometimes I try to channel some Foss.

This is the good poo poo.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Applewhite posted:

This is the good poo poo.

No,this is the good poo poo

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
There's definitely some shared DNA.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZXTX6f230

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
yeah my 'fun shoe' was for my ship JPG, still waiting..... mods?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Who What Now posted:

This looks like one of those cool late 70s early 80s space ships

I miss the optimistic view of the space future that was current during my childhood :(

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Creating new save file... Please don't close Big Dipper Hamburgers...

File complete! Now loading...

Ahh, space. The final frontier, the unknowable vast horizon, the limitless potential...

Track: The Smell of Sizzling Burgers

What a load of norphshit.

You are Applewhite, the Canid bartender of Big Dipper Hamburgers' most upscale bar. You've been working at the Galaxy's Greatest Burger Joint for roughly five years, now. You don't remember anything of your past before you were "hired". All you know is that you came here with a group of friends one night, had your memory erased at some point, and when you came to, you found out that they stiffed you with an exorbitant bill of over 100,000 credits. Without any way to remember your account details (let alone if you even had enough to pay it off), the owner, Gazzix, press-ganged you into working off the debt.

In that time, you've seen more than your fair share of crazy poo poo happen wherever the Dipper travels to. You're pretty sure no one else would believe half of it if you told them... And you're not sure if even you would believe the other half. Case in point (with apologies to Knot My President):

Tonight is the same as pretty much every other night: slow as hell. It's been hours since your last customer came drunkenly stumbling in, and you're still on shift for the next two and a half cycles.

>:ovr:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

You worked hard all day, time for a nice relaxing pangalactic gargleblaster!

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

the force it must be with you!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
We need a CYOA Applewhite's space bartending adventures.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

armed and ready for a new age of space combat

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Regalingualius posted:

Ahh, space. The final frontier, the unknowable vast horizon, the limitless potential...

You are Applewhite, the Canid bartender of Big Dipper Hamburgers' most upscale bar. You've been working at the Galaxy's Greatest Burger Joint for roughly five years, now. You don't remember anything of your past before you were "hired". All you know is that you came here with a group of friends one night, had your memory erased at some point, and when you came to, you found out that they stiffed you with an exorbitant bill of over 100,000 credits. Without any way to remember your account details (let alone if you even had enough to pay it off), the owner, Gazzix, press-ganged you into working off the debt.

In that time, you've seen more than your fair share of crazy poo poo happen wherever the Dipper travels to. You're pretty sure no one else would believe half of it if you told them... And you're not sure if even you would believe the other half. Case in point (with apologies to Knot My President):

Tonight is the same as pretty much every other night: slow as hell. It's been hours since your last customer came drunkenly stumbling in, and you're still on shift for the next two and a half cycles.

Dreadwroth2 posted:

For real

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Schir posted:

armed and ready for a new age of space combat

im actually wondering rn why warhams didnt come up w that

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Regalingualius posted:

>get drunk

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Dreadwroth2 posted:

If anyone with a better sense of art wants to take a stab at it, by all means! I’m busy playing with the angry furry toddler puppy nowadays,

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Definitely willing to give it a shot again after I’ve had dinner, though

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Jodorowsky burger run.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

You worked hard all day, time for a nice relaxing pangalactic gargleblaster!

Applewhite posted:

>get drunk

As soon as the thought hits you, you start trembling and unconsciously shaking your head at the memory of the last time Gazzix caught you drinking on the job. After a few moments, though, you start rationalizing it away, remembering that he's on duty for the kids' deck for at least another couple of hours.

After taking a few tentative scans of the (totally empty) bar to reassure yourself that you're safe, you soon work up the nerve to start preparing the bar's specialty: the Pangalactic Gargleblaster (trademark pending, outlawed in seven galaxies and dozens of worlds). Before long, you've done it! You've brewed the drink suspected to be the main weapon in the genocide of the Duuhs-Bahgz, the nectar that can irradiate five city blocks with just one sip, and a highly carcinogenic alternative ship fuel in a pinch!

Once you're done preparing the drink, you pour out a glass for yourself, then nervously raise it up to your lips...

Gazzik's Theme

Oh, gently caress

"What the gently caress is THIS, Apple?!"

Oh no, looks like you've been caught by Gazzix "Six Dicks" Hizzix! He's a retired space pirate captain turned space restaurant manager. According to the rumors you've heard over the years, the nickname comes from him supposedly ripping off and surgically grafting the manhoods of every rival captain his crew ran into. And judging by his reaction, he might be about to be known as "the Seven-Dicked Slayer" if you don't act fast.

(really though, dunno if I can keep "drawing" at this rate. It takes effort to be this bad at Paint)

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

>Set the drink on fire and throw it at your boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please