Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
1 mil kiwis already voted and election next week!

not me tho i have not yet decided how imma vote on legalising lethal doses of cannajuana

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
Lollin at the biker meth head in Denver who signed his own death warrant

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I would say vote to fix the two party system but lmao

voting for rcv on my ballot

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
oh cool my mom shared an all lives matter post in her fb feed, not one she wrote but still horrified to see this

i called it out and wrote a rebuttal immediately and i was as nice as i could be but i pulled no punches

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
it was about some white kid named Cannon Hinnant who was murdered and how he was getting no justice whereas george floyd is a hero but like, the dude that murdered that kid was immediately arrested and will absolutely go to jail so ???????

she later posted a screenshot of cnn showing the guy that murdered that kid was arrested (the post of course doesn't mention this at all) so maybe she was just focused on that kid but still, i do not need my mom to go chud

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

could be worse. could have been a white lives matter post

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cold on a Cob posted:

it was about some white kid named Cannon Hinnant who was murdered and how he was getting no justice whereas george floyd is a hero but like, the dude that murdered that kid was immediately arrested and will absolutely go to jail so ???????

she later posted a screenshot of cnn showing the guy that murdered that kid was arrested (the post of course doesn't mention this at all) so maybe she was just focused on that kid but still, i do not need my mom to go chud

your mom is a white supremacist

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
Who the gently caress names their kid cannon

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what if people said “white lives occasionally matter”

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my child is named coolpix

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

it’s the 1800s version of hunter

these days we have sam

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe posted:

my child is named coolpix

calling my next kid arm mac book pro

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

what if people said “white lives occasionally matter”

sometimes i think "man i wish we'd just gone with 'black lives matter too' because maybe it would have simplified things a bit and helped prevent centrist people for falling for right wing psyops bullshit" but then i remember chuds successfully branded antifa as terrorists and even fascists so,

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Security dude that erased that dude was at least a former member of sub.mission, Denver's #1 dubstep and dnb crew. haha hell yeah

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

Security dude that erased that dude was at least a former member of sub.mission, Denver's #1 dubstep and dnb crew. haha hell yeah

Conservatives are sorts giving the game away by cheering for a kid who executed someone for throwing an empty plastic bag at him while also decrying a guy who shot an assailant after being punched in the face and maced.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah. masks are fully off, both in the coronavirus and political senses.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

have you seen the poo poo americans name their kids?

tamlynn, everleigh, briannarah, trandon, brocklin, preyton, shenisia, cromley...

Apr 7, 2003

I dunno, I’m named John

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Sweevo posted:

tamlynn, everleigh, briannarah, trandon, brocklin, preyton, shenisia, cromley...

yo cromley actually owns

but yeah, lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

that photo is absolutely going to be in every history textbook that covers this time period

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sweevo posted:

In the same way that "twitter is not politics", instagram is not american culture. We're back in a Great Gatsby phase because everybody wants their kid to be ~classy and sophisticated

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the point of the misspelled name is to get on the other side of the name distribution. should look at gini coefficient of the name distribution to see if its now less unequal

can have ansatz that it a fat tailled dealio (except, hilariously, korean names wo clan) but cannot assume that params of fat tailled dealio remain same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PIZZA.BAT posted:

that photo is absolutely going to be in every history textbook that covers this time period

lol

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
he should’ve just obeyed the security officer’s commands

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
what does this hellworld thread get me that literally every other current events thread on the forum not get me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
so is that dude facing prosecution? wasn’t Denver pd calling it “homicide”?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

kitten emergency posted:

what does this hellworld thread get me that literally every other current events thread on the forum not get me

not much. some people just wanna stick exclusively to yospos though

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

kitten emergency posted:

you can be unabashedly horny for chud comeuppance here

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

President Beep posted:

so is that dude facing prosecution? wasn’t Denver pd calling it “homicide”?

pretty sure even if you shoot a guy as private security they have to investigate it. justifiable homicide is a thing tho.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
They will drop charges once they investigate. they're not going to look at a phone cam the day of the shooting and say "oh yeah you good"

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

President Beep posted:

you can be unabashedly horny for chud comeuppance here

well that seems worth it

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Xaris posted:

*2000* look i know this warmongering racist isn't your first choice, sure material conditions will continue to massively deteriorate for 99% of the people but you have to vote for him because he does less racist and think of all the poors/immigrants/lgtbq/bipocs that will be irreparably harmed if the other guy wins. we'll do some good in another 4 years we promise. now is not the time to play politics this is too important. no we can't tax the rich, or give you healthcare, nor we can't stop consuming fossil fuels yet because the economy isn't stable yet, but don't worry as soon as it is we'll take care of it.

>:(

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The democrats used trump as a weapon to hold our votes hostage. They weighed his awfulness and balanced the scale as well as they could to get the shittiest person through the primary.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

don’t blame me, I voted for howie

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
al gore was p legit about climate change and 2000 wasnt too late

too bad 2020 is, p much

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the electoral college is indefensible

Apr 7, 2003

Doc Block posted:

he should’ve just obeyed the security officer’s commands

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol from the waffleimages randomiser in the pics thread

Politics, politics never changes

also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bob dobbs is dead posted:

al gore was p legit about climate change and 2000 wasnt too late

too bad 2020 is, p much

that came about after he lost, he was running to the right of loving Bill Bradley (who at the time was at least somewhat for public option healthcare), and using rhetoric of "we gotta stop welfare queens, we gotta do tort reform, we gotta balance the budget and tighten the belt, we gotta get more 401ks". he absolutely got it stolen but he also didn't offer anything other than "hey im better tahn that other guy. no im not offering the people anything. plz vote?" he didn't really campaign on climate change at the time (and not that anyone cared, nor do they care tyool 2020 anyways). certainly would have been a lot better than dubya but also maybe campaign on things that get people hyped and excited to vote for you other than "i like 2 give money 2 rich ppl" and maybe it would have been harder to get it stolen by 1 state.