Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Are you a webmaster? An internaut with your own blog or website? And do you post in the comedy subforum BYOB? Then how about you join me in the BYOB webring!

Post itt if you've got a cool internet website and I'll add it to the op.

I've set up the BYOB webring, which you can find here.

Let me if know you want in, and I'll add you to the op and the website.

*Chewbecca - Chewbeckin' Around
*Khanstant - Goblin Honey
*Doctor Dogballs
*nut's crab shack!
*Barnold's Big Nugs
*Treasure Bear's Executive Web Zone
*Biosterous Sig Gallery
*Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 23, 2022

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
https://www.goblinhoney.org is my website i haven't finished but ive got big plans, plans much bigger than i can realistically do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ass-penny

In the past I had a website for my sculpture and installation work. I wasn't making new work very fast after college though and I stopped paying for the site. Sorry friend.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I do not have a cool goon website, but I throw my video games here: https://blaise-rascal.itch.io/

But I do wanna contribute a stunning website by someone who posted briefly in byob, then left: https://cumshitter.com/
(Maybe not for the OP, idk, but i want people to be aware this site exists)

Also, I'm eagerly awaiting when treasure bear posts his site in this thread

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 30, 2020

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

https://doctordogballs.neocities.org/

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

come on down to nut's crab shack!

Chewbecca

blaise rascal posted:

I do not have a cool goon website, but I throw my video games here: https://blaise-rascal.itch.io/

But I do wanna contribute a stunning website by someone who posted briefly in byob, then left: https://cumshitter.com/
(Maybe not for the OP, idk, but i want people to be aware this site exists)

Also, I'm eagerly awaiting when treasure bear posts his site in this thread

I won't include cum shitter, but god drat is that a good website

Do you want in the webring friend?

Chewbecca

Thanks to friend of the BYOB webring project, SA's own Schweinhund, I've mocked up the BYOB webring page.

I can't work out how to change the background colour, and even if it works so if any ~*webmasters*~ can take a look at the code and let me know if I need to fix anything I'd appreciated it!

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 30, 2020

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Oh and if anyone wants to design a new button, that would be cool too, otherwise I've stolen the webring button of our gbs brethren.

Edit: at the bottom the widget currently looks like this

But if nobody wants to throw their hat into the (web) ring then I think it's quite fetching anyway

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Sep 30, 2020

Schweinhund

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
:thumbsup: Yep, this is the other logo: A new one would ideally be that size [88 x 31] and say byob webring

Chewbecca

Schweinhund posted:

:thumbsup: Yep, this is the other logo: A new one would ideally be that size [88 x 31] and say byob webring

It's Schweinhund! :worship:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Chewbecca posted:

Do you want in the webring friend?
I think I will pass for now! But maybe I will have a cool goon website to include in the future!

ALSO, i recall seeing CoG's very good website a few weeks back. Maybe she should post it in this thread.........

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Big Ol' Nuggs - Videos, Audio Files, and More! - https://bignugs.neocities.org/index.html

this is my humble abode. it is designed to evoke the pre-youtube era, where people collected and shared all kinds of fun media files on their own server

Chewbecca

I just edited the webring to add barnold's website on company time :getin:

Also editing poo poo on a desktop and not your phone is so much easier lmbo

nut

Chewbecca

Using the image provided by BYOB own hero nut, here is...

Chewbecca posted:

My goons and goonettes, BYOBers and BYOBettes, may I present to you the BYOB Webring!

Chewbecca

Just in case it isn't obvious, all BYOB webring-ers will need to visit the BYOB webring, click the button, copy the code and add it to their website.

And there's still plenty of room for more BYOBros in the ring! :w2byob:

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I started a bad Nintendo review site at one point. Maybe I should revive or make a Neocities alternative version. Ehehehe.

Finger Prince

Webring it? We bring it!

treasure bear

https://treasurebear.neocities.org/

helo here is my web sight

Robot Made of Meat

Powerful sight.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

nut

misc. stunts

Chewbecca

I agree, it's v good!

treasure bear

thankyou

ChubbyChecker

lmao :nice:

Chewbecca

Reminder you gotta add your button to your site to be in the BYOB webring, and to link to your fellow BYOBians websites :respek:

Also still plenty of room to get in the ring (we recently got it renovated and I'm happy to sleep on the couch)

treasure bear

i will do proper back and forward arrowes soon

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lmao at all of these but holy poo poo this one

is amazing, cannot wait for spider ball apocalypse

treasure bear

treasure bear posted:

i will do proper back and forward arrowes soon

i think there's a bug preventing them from working, it's possible it's not liking spaces in the names

Luvcow posted:

lmao at all of these but holy poo poo this one

is amazing, cannot wait for spider ball apocalypse

thanku

Chewbecca

treasure bear posted:

i think there's a bug preventing them from working, it's possible it's not liking spaces in the names

thanku

Oh no! I thought they were working! I have failed you :negative: Let me know what to do cos I just stole the other guy's code (and it works for me) =\

Schweinhund

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Where you enter the sites in, the second entry is an i.d. for each site that (I think) should be one word. So change "Treasure Bear" to 1 word. and "Doctor Dogballs" to 1 word.

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 29, 2021

Chewbecca

Schweinhund posted:

Where you enter the sites in, the second entry is an i.d. for each site that (I think) should be one word. So change "Treasure Bear" to 1 word. and "Doctor Dogballs" to 1 word.

Ok will do this morning, sorry guys =\

Chewbecca

I think I have fixed it, but can someone check it out please??

Chewbecca

Okay thanks to the talented Web Master Treasure Bear for testing, the button should be working for both TB and Doctor Dogballs.

Doctor, can I ask you to regenerate your button and reinsert it where it needs to be that's what she said

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm gonna make a silly website, but I'm working on a real one and will add that too :o

hbag

oh theres a byob webring
neato
here's my site

it doesnt display that well on anything but a 1080p monitor but im working on that i promise

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
byobring! byobring! byobring!

nut

I finally added the byob webring banner i made for chewb forever ago to nut's crab shack. miss u chewb

biosterous

idk if the webring is updating but https://biosterous.neocities.org/ exists and other pages also exist and no i will not tell you what they are you have to already have to link or be good at guessing

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I think chewbers ran the webring site itself so we will have to hold hands and pray she comes home