Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

A racing dog is not a pet until it retires. Have we seen either fleabiscuit or ryan after retirement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

YeahTubaMike posted:

Bingo, and yeah, Next of Pin is probably in my top five favorite TBS-era episodes. So many great moments, like the "Acting weird? How?" "STABBING ME comes to mind!" exchange.

I always enjoy the national tragedies re-imagined as bowling pins and the bit at the end. "Whose kid is this? Who would let their kid see this?"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Was there an episode involving a camaro and panama? It wasn't the colombia episode

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was there an episode involving a camaro and panama? It wasn't the colombia episode

Such an episode does not exist, sir! You must have dreamed it

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Evangeline Jennings! Louisiana socialite and good time girl!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are you thinking about the ep where Roger becomes Santa? It has a Lamborghini and Miami.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7CKQ5Gdzc

Family Guy :getout:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Are you thinking about the ep where Roger becomes Santa? It has a Lamborghini and Miami.

Shorts!
Shirt!
Miami!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Sexy!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh Snapple! posted:

Shorts!
Shirt!
Miami!

That was worst stan

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

The rest of season 14 and half of season 15 are now on Hulu for the US.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

FireWorksWell posted:

Re-watched Eight Fires as soon as I saw they were there.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FireWorksWell posted:

goddamit literally a week after I finally broke down and paid amazon for it

Unmature
May 9, 2008

FireWorksWell posted:

Thanks for mentioning this, I somehow missed a few. Never seen this giant Rogu ep before

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its very weird. They're basically adding a season's worth of episodes but it is from the middle of one season to the middle of the next instead of actually following the seasons.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

American Dad seasons don't make sense anyways. I can completely believe that Hulu's agreement with Time Warner is something like "x episodes at a time as long as the most recent episode airdate is more than 25 days past airdate" or something like that.

And the negotiator of that contact? Vance H. DeWalt, hard-nose TV exec with crippling OCD.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Colonel Buttchug's Irradiated Sphincter Sauce

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Steve! Yoshi! Barney! Slimer! Just keep it quiet down here, okay?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Chaotic Flame posted:

Colonel Buttchug's Irradiated Sphincter Sauce

Hopefully someday some nerd will make these hot sauces for real.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I mean

Unmature
May 9, 2008

So pissed I missed this

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

qirex posted:

Re-watched Eight Fires as soon as I saw they were there.

Eight Fires came at the end of a chain of pretty funny episodes, but nothing in this show had me tear up from laughter like the first time I watched how Stan got the nail in his head. The delivery of his line right before it, how smoothly the nail goes in, his stare...

Unmature posted:

Thanks for mentioning this, I somehow missed a few. Never seen this giant Rogu ep before

This is my last resort!

Unmature
May 9, 2008

FireWorksWell posted:

This is my last resort!

Don’t give a hoot if I cut my arm bleeding!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Unmature posted:

Don’t give a hoot if I cut my arm bleeding!

Car go into tunnel...

I'm mixed on Tuttle being in every other episode, but he's got some really good moments. Also a fan of the mallwalking monologue he gives and when he's talking to the potato on Sad Fatso.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

FireWorksWell posted:

Car go into tunnel...

I'm mixed on Tuttle being in every other episode, but he's got some really good moments. Also a fan of the mallwalking monologue he gives and when he's talking to the potato on Sad Fatso.

Him palm slapping his wheel the same way I do when I sing in the car makes me love him even more

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

They've been using Tuttle a lot lately, but every time they do it's hilarious so I'm cool with it.

"I'm Tuttle! That's my secret shame!"

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I feel like they got Richard Kind a script with a bunch of lines to say for the whole season, not really intending it for any specific episode, and they just sprinkle them in whenever.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

They've been using Tuttle a lot lately, but every time they do it's hilarious so I'm cool with it.

"I'm Tuttle! That's my secret shame!"

I like how often they crap on Tuttle, he's like a human Klaus.

"She hired Tuttle back? How could she do this to you?"

"She's gone absolutely insane!"

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

FireWorksWell posted:

I like how often they crap on Tuttle, he's like a human Klaus.

"She hired Tuttle back? How could she do this to you?"

"She's gone absolutely insane!"

uh turtle juiced an entire city block of women

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The writers fall in love with a side character, write a bunch of episodes with em, then basically ignores em for seasons at a time. Classic American dad

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

muscles like this! posted:

Its very weird. They're basically adding a season's worth of episodes but it is from the middle of one season to the middle of the next instead of actually following the seasons.

They probably go up by production order instead of air date. The middle of an air season has been the start of a new production order since aired season 2 or 3. The DVD box sets are all by production season as well.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Terror Sweat posted:

The writers fall in love with a side character, write a bunch of episodes with em, then basically ignores em for seasons at a time. Classic American dad

I miss Greg/Terry.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

FireWorksWell posted:

I miss Greg/Terry.

They’re still in the opening titles!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FireWorksWell posted:

I miss Greg/Terry.

They were great

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

They were great

FireWorksWell fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Oct 16, 2020

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Hard to top that joke

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

FireWorksWell posted:

Eight Fires came at the end of a chain of pretty funny episodes, but nothing in this show had me tear up from laughter like the first time I watched how Stan got the nail in his head. The delivery of his line right before it, how smoothly the nail goes in, his stare...

Honestly that entire crawlspace sequence is just hit after hit after hit on the jokes department. Jeff's tantrums, the Lil' Smokies, the nail.

Really I think Eight Fires might be my favorite episode that's not Blood Crieth Unto Heaven

"IT'S POOP FOOD!"
"Jeff! 20 minutes!"
"Life is so UNFAIR!"

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
In which episode do we learn that Klaus really does have friends in Florida?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

isaboo posted:

In which episode do we learn that Klaus really does have friends in Florida?

Lost Boys, Season 14 Episode 6! I just watched that!