Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I have also been a butthole about acknowledging mailings, including Keetron arts and a beautiful mandala magnet from DLAO, but I am preparing Halloween cards (with shiny hologram Halloween stamps!).

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Oct 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Zoesdare thank you for the goodies! I LOVE the pen. I see why it's your favorite.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Lamb, I'm glad you love the pen. I got my first one by total accident and I've been addicted to them for a few years now! Mail from Shrimpwhiskers yesterday.

Pixelante, there is a card for you in the mail. I can't wait to see that seal in action!

Anyone interested in more 70's road trip ephemera? I cannot tell you how much of this stuff I have. (a lot)

Edit: Then I actually took everything to the post box and there was a letter from Skels!

Zoesdare fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Sep 29, 2020

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...
It's been a while, goons. Gonna send out some postcards. I'll follow up with Lamb shortly re: getting on THE LIST. Glad this is still going after so many years.

SAVE THE USPS! :patriot:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
This is hopefully not a long shot, but a while ago on here someone gifted me this tiny, Wiccan broom that I love and use to cleanse my work station when poo poo is just bananas. I went to use it now and I realized it’s falling apart. I will gladly buy or trade or whatever I need to do (I know there’s rules to Wiccan items, I just don’t know them) to get another one.
If not a broom than something small that I could use to cleanse my work space that can be stashed away in a drawer.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

CeramicPig posted:

This is hopefully not a long shot, but a while ago on here someone gifted me this tiny, Wiccan broom that I love and use to cleanse my work station when poo poo is just bananas. I went to use it now and I realized it’s falling apart. I will gladly buy or trade or whatever I need to do (I know there’s rules to Wiccan items, I just don’t know them) to get another one.
If not a broom than something small that I could use to cleanse my work space that can be stashed away in a drawer.

I believe Pandora sent that to you. If so, it came from a mailer I participate in. The ones in the mailer aren't for sale any longer, but if you search for "mini besom" you can find something similar. Here's a listing on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/611548220/mini-witch-broom-tiny-wiccan-altar-broom

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

lamb posted:

I believe Pandora sent that to you. If so, it came from a mailer I participate in. The ones in the mailer aren't for sale any longer, but if you search for "mini besom" you can find something similar. Here's a listing on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/611548220/mini-witch-broom-tiny-wiccan-altar-broom

^^^all of this, yes.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey friends, wanted to say I got an excellent letter from Skels that I have not responded to, hopefully I can get to that this week. I did finally manage to reply to my fellow US goons whom I owed responses. I think I posted them last Thursday, so if you haven't gotten it yet it should be in your mail shortly.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

lamb posted:

Thank you so much!! I love those besoms!!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Would anyone be interested in some fabric scraps? I sew and sometimes it is nice to get some little bits of randomness to mix it up and incorporate into other pieces. I've mostly just been sending out paper ephemera, but if anyone is interested in fabric scraps, trim, or fiber for fiber arts, let me know what your preferred medium is and I will send you some.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Zoesdare posted:

Would anyone be interested in some fabric scraps? I sew and sometimes it is nice to get some little bits of randomness to mix it up and incorporate into other pieces. I've mostly just been sending out paper ephemera, but if anyone is interested in fabric scraps, trim, or fiber for fiber arts, let me know what your preferred medium is and I will send you some.

Hell yeah! I sew and crochet mainly. Would you be interested in any fabric scraps in return? Since I'm forever goth I have quite the Halloween collection lol

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

I'll send you mine if you send me yours. :clint:

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

Zoesdare posted:

Pixelante, there is a card for you in the mail. I can't wait to see that seal in action!

Got your cards! I'll have a reply in the post after (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend is over. I need to take it to the post office to find out if the seal adds enough weight/size to change the international postage rate.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
Thank you for the lovely card Zoesdare! I'll post again when I send off a reply!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Oh yeah, I just got mail from Zoesdare and Keetron. Gonna draft some replies real soon hopefully!

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Hi guys. I have a request. In Australia Halloween isn't a big deal, but my birthday is the day after it, and I've always done something spooky to celebrate. I'd love to receive a few Halloween cards in the mail.

I'm decorating my apartment and having a very small costume party. Anything you can send will be proudly displayed.

And I will, of course, write you back!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Got some incredible letters and art from Zoesdare, Sharizard, and 13Pandora13 the other day! Thank you guys! The cool photos, spooky Jar Jar stickers, and amazing coasters are all living on my curio shelf now :3:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

lamb posted:

Thank you for the suggestion! I just got my new one in today 🥰

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I got your fabric package zoesdare! One is on its way to you in return :3

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
I just received your letter, Zoesdare! And thanks too to Sharizard for the postcard. :)

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I just got your card Team Lunch, thank you! I love the print, my desk at work is getting so stylish!

Also lamb - I was looking at the spreadsheet and didn't see 13Pandora13 on there, and I just got a card from them. (Also if you either could please update my name with my address to Maggie Adams, I no longer care about hiding my real name lol.)

I'm slowly but surely getting Halloween cards out, my goal is everyone so hopefully I'll get done by Christmas lol.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
13Pandora13 thank you for the card! I love it so much 💕

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

I have received a lot of mail and I *will* reply to at least one this weekend, also planning to go for the complete list again for christmas, using fancy schmancy italian paper thank you cards or something I bought a decade ago and never used. Reason for all the delay is a move from one small study to a larger one and half my stuff is lost while the other half is "in the other room". It does not matter which room I am, the stuff I need is in the other. The hardships of having rooms to spare after some kids move out.
Anyway, my thanks go out to: Zoesdare, my wife wants to send you more hugs. Hold on tight! 13Pandora13, thank you for the halloween card and sticker! Poo in an alleyway send me an envelope I still need to open, it is super cool to receive mail from the weirdest island in the EU (how long will that last?). Lamb send me more halloween mail, super cool! Team Lunch send me halloween mail as well, I now have so many stickers and they will all go on my new sketchbook that I start in a few days.

In these weird times we are lucky to have each other, I am really grateful. Thank you Goons!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lamb I got your card! The stuff inside was super fun!! The magic number thing came out right! I love them pumpkin print and the ouija sticker 💕 plus the cute stickers and million haunts. Thank you so much!!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Thanks Poo, 13Pandora13, Sharizard, Shrimpwhiskers im working on getting responses out.

Lamb- the hubbs is going to be Adam Maitland for Halloween tomorrow and he’s going to put the Betelgeis card in his handbook. Ty.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Zoesdare posted:

Lamb- the hubbs is going to be Adam Maitland for Halloween tomorrow and he’s going to put the Betelgeis card in his handbook. Ty.

So cool! Are you going to be Barbara?

Sharizard thank you so much! I LOVE the Halloween goonmail. The tiki stickers will have pride of place on the front of my planner. I'll have a return letter to you in the coming days.

Happy Halloween everyone!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

You got it!

I've gotten mail recently from Zoesdare, rear end-penny, Sharizard, Kierena, and frontyardninja (I think that's everyone). I am working on responding in between trying to stay sane and doing laundry. Catmail is coming once I can get my lazy self to the post office.

I got your Catmail!! I was SOOO EXCITED and I LOVE the cards and EVERYTHING!! Thank you, thank you! Lamb

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Thank you for the Halloween card and sticker 13Pandora13 !!!

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

I have so many responses to send from the past month & change -- thank you for those that keep sending post cards and letters even when the recipient is a crusty old grump.

A delightful little handmade book from Chip McFuck; a birthday card & pretty stickers from Keetron because right now time is completely irrelevant; cursed Jar Jar Binks stickers from Pandora; a really cool whaleboat postcard from Kafkasgoldfish. And Zoesdare, rear end-penny, lamb ... thank you all.

Like so many this year has been A YEAR and the anxiety manifested into real pain that landed me in urgent care a couple weeks back. Getting mail from the internet has been a highlight.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

frontyardninja posted:

landed me in urgent care a couple weeks back. Getting mail from the internet has been a highlight.
Ok team, you know what to do. Get well caaaaaaaards to the rescue!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you Shrimpwhiskers for the card!

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Hello everyone! I am so glad to see this is still going and a lot of the same people are here! I haven't logged on in forever (I had to take my name off the list when we moved like 3 years ago!) and I would like to sign back up!

Jesticle K.
387 Moore Avenue
Tonawanda, N.Y. 14223

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Thank you Sharizard and Lamb! Responses are going out in the mail today. I am delighted to have an excuse for using my wax seal set.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

I have a lot going on and am not sending out giant stacks of stuff right now, but I’m working through my responses to folks as I can.

Thanks to all for sending mail and making this year more bearable

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey y'all I am a mess, but I did finally get some long overdue replies together. Look out skels, Keetron, and Sharizard!

lamb and 13pandora13 thanks for the Halloween cards! I'm going to try and get replies out to both of you soon!

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Thank you for the Halloween/Birthday cards, Lamb and 13Pandora13!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Considering that the post takes up to 3 weeks to go global at the moment, would we say it is too early to send out Christmas greetings? Another silly thing is that I have some really fancy cardstock and envelopes, nothing christmassy about it but I'll just write jolly I guess??
Let's download the full goonlist again. Is it up to date dear Lamb?

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

13Pandora13! Lamb! Zoesdare! Thanks for the cards within the past 2-3 weeks.

I owe lots of responses (especially for those overseas like Keetron). I hope to get something to you all soon.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Man I’m late posting this, but thank you to everyone for the birthday cards! The art and little nic-naks really improved an otherwise awful month. Working on some mail to go out so keep an eye out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I got your package with the pretty hankerchief and sealing wax, thank you Zoesdare! Thank you also for the lovely cards lamb and Team Lunch. :3

I have been...sorta functioning, so I got halloween maill out to some people? But I have declared it 24/7 Halloween at my house so don’t be surprised if you get halloween goodies in like. December.