Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

haha :bisonyes:

Piss Meridian fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Oct 12, 2020

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Rivethead posted:

Jodorowsky burger run.

"... in less than 12 nutsecs."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Regalingualius posted:

As soon as the thought hits you, you start trembling and unconsciously shaking your head at the memory of the last time Gazzix caught you drinking on the job. After a few moments, though, you start rationalizing it away, remembering that he's on duty for the kids' deck for at least another couple of hours.

After taking a few tentative scans of the (totally empty) bar to reassure yourself that you're safe, you soon work up the nerve to start preparing the bar's specialty: the Pangalactic Gargleblaster (trademark pending, outlawed in seven galaxies and dozens of worlds). Before long, you've done it! You've brewed the drink suspected to be the main weapon in the genocide of the Duuhs-Bahgz, the nectar that can irradiate five city blocks with just one sip, and a highly carcinogenic alternative ship fuel in a pinch!

Once you're done preparing the drink, you pour out a glass for yourself, then nervously raise it up to your lips...

Gazzik's Theme

Oh, gently caress

"What the gently caress is THIS, Apple?!"

Oh no, looks like you've been caught by Gazzix "Six Dicks" Hizzix! He's a retired space pirate captain turned space restaurant manager. According to the rumors you've heard over the years, the nickname comes from him supposedly ripping off and surgically grafting the manhoods of every rival captain his crew ran into. And judging by his reaction, he might be about to be known as "the Seven-Dicked Slayer" if you don't act fast.

>:ovr:

(really though, dunno if I can keep "drawing" at this rate. It takes effort to be this bad at Paint)

>Throw pangalactic gargleblaster at boss

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Regalingualius posted:

As soon as the thought hits you, you start trembling and unconsciously shaking your head at the memory of the last time Gazzix caught you drinking on the job. After a few moments, though, you start rationalizing it away, remembering that he's on duty for the kids' deck for at least another couple of hours.

After taking a few tentative scans of the (totally empty) bar to reassure yourself that you're safe, you soon work up the nerve to start preparing the bar's specialty: the Pangalactic Gargleblaster (trademark pending, outlawed in seven galaxies and dozens of worlds). Before long, you've done it! You've brewed the drink suspected to be the main weapon in the genocide of the Duuhs-Bahgz, the nectar that can irradiate five city blocks with just one sip, and a highly carcinogenic alternative ship fuel in a pinch!

Once you're done preparing the drink, you pour out a glass for yourself, then nervously raise it up to your lips...

Gazzik's Theme

Oh, gently caress

"What the gently caress is THIS, Apple?!"

Oh no, looks like you've been caught by Gazzix "Six Dicks" Hizzix! He's a retired space pirate captain turned space restaurant manager. According to the rumors you've heard over the years, the nickname comes from him supposedly ripping off and surgically grafting the manhoods of every rival captain his crew ran into. And judging by his reaction, he might be about to be known as "the Seven-Dicked Slayer" if you don't act fast.

>:ovr:

(really though, dunno if I can keep "drawing" at this rate. It takes effort to be this bad at Paint)

This is really cool man hahaha

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Look him dead in the eye and unflinchingly chug that drink. Then use your newly found drunken strength to immediately fall over and smash through the counter.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone who isn't a coward can handle 6 dicks

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

hell yeah yes gently caress yeah cool

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Lorthdon posted:

Look him dead in the eye and unflinchingly chug that drink. Then use your newly found drunken strength to immediately fall over and smash through the counter.

:emptyquote:

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
>Get ye blender
>Throw blender

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I spent the long weekend with my family and didn't get any drawing done at all.

Back to our regularly scheduled spaceships.

Geemer posted:

I want my spaceship to have six cockpits. One for each direction.

7 Ball

Class: Custom Space Yacht

The 7 Ball features six cockpits, one for each of the cardinal directions in space. Also features six swivel-mounted engines for total omnidirectional maneuverability. Unfortunately, having so many cockpits and engines meant there was no interior volume left for a dedicated bathroom, so each of the pilot seats doubles as a toilet.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Applewhite posted:

I spent the long weekend with my family and didn't get any drawing done at all.

Back to our regularly scheduled spaceships.

7 Ball

Class: Custom Space Yacht

The 7 Ball features six cockpits, one for each of the cardinal directions in space. Also features six swivel-mounted engines for total omnidirectional maneuverability. Unfortunately, having so many cockpits and engines meant there was no interior volume left for a dedicated bathroom, so each of the pilot seats doubles as a toilet.

:swoon: I love it!

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

The Groverschiff
Class: Budget Luxury Yacht

This ship serves as a fantastic example for how older luxury yachts can be refurbished for modern use, all without breaking the bank! Exterior windows have been added in key locations for reasons. This also comes equipped with a space garage that doubles as the primary airlock. Be sure to hold your breath when operating the airlock or space garage. Electric sockets have also been added at ceiling height for your convenience. Getting cold feet? All of the stairs inside the ship have been heavily insulated for your protection.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
loving lol that lowtax couldn't even follow through with the easiest possible joke at star citizen's expense

oh well, here's the USS gently caress You

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Junk posted:

loving lol that lowtax couldn't even follow through with the easiest possible joke at star citizen's expense

oh well, here's the USS gently caress You

:nice: v byob

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

How did you get hold of a drawing of my childhood Federation starship OC????

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Applewhite posted:

How did you get hold of a drawing of my childhood Federation starship OC????
Easy. You forgot to write "Do not steal!" on it.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:lmao:

USS Babyback

Class: Assault Frigate

A unique design, the Babyback is used in surpise attacks on unsuspecting convoys. It's main weapon is the six tractor beam equipped "Baby-Ray 314 stop-and-explode" warheads. It's 10 mid-grade destroyer turrets on each side provide protection from snub fighters and other light frigate ships. A good option for jump and attack strategies.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 15, 2020

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Linux Pirate posted:

:lmao:

USS Babyback

Class: Assault Frigate

A unique design, the Babyback is used in surpise attacks on unsuspecting convoys. It's main weapon is the six tractor beam equipped "Baby-Ray 314 stop-and-explode" warheads. It's 10 mid-grade destroyer turrets on each side provide protection from snub fighters and other light frigate ships. A good option for jump and attack exposed enemy convoys.

A true lol

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I like this.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

Can we get a ship that’s jerkin’ it like :jerkbag:?

Not exactly like the emote but

HMS Skeeter

Class: Scout Ship

The Skeeter is a light scout ship, designed to patrol unknown sectors. Though light in it's armoring, the ship is anything but defenseless. The main weapon located at the tip of the craft, small though it may be, can emit a beam of energy capable of greatly reducing, if not disabling larger craft. It's weapon systems are easy to operate, though difficult to master; commonly leaving novice crews missing their target and waiting for the weapon to recharge.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 15, 2020

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

SCI Enterprise

Class: Explorer

Filled to the brim with capable leaders and their loving families, the SCI Enterprise's ongoing mission is to seek out new worlds, new civilizations, and boldly add more segments whenever they run out of room.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Linux Pirate posted:

Not exactly like the emote but

HMS Skeeter

Class: Scout Ship

The Skeeter is a light scout ship, designed to patrol unknown sectors. Though light in it's armoring, the ship is anything but defenseless. The main weapon located at the tip of the craft, small though it may be, can emit a beam of energy capable of greatly reducing, if not disabling larger craft. It's weapon systems are easy to operate, though difficult to master; commonly leaving novice crews missing their target and waiting for the weapon to recharge.

Full Thrust was a decent spaceship game. There were the mysterious Phalons, armed with Pulser batteries and Vapour Shrouds.
After writing that last sentence out, I wonder wtf was in the water at Ground Zero Games?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Xlorp posted:

Full Thrust was a decent spaceship game. There were the mysterious Phalons, armed with Pulser batteries and Vapour Shrouds.
After writing that last sentence out, I wonder wtf was in the water at Ground Zero Games?

you just reminded me of Gazillionaire

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

PoptartsNinja posted:

SCI Enterprise

Class: Explorer

Filled to the brim with capable leaders and their loving families, the SCI Enterprise's ongoing mission is to seek out new worlds, new civilizations, and boldly add more segments whenever they run out of room.

I'm really digging the starfield. The ship is cool but your drawing of space is rad as hell.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Applewhite posted:

I'm really digging the starfield. The ship is cool but your drawing of space is rad as hell.

It's a holdover from a different, much older project where I put in a lot more effort (my art is trash). I learned to like doing space like batique art, where you drip wax on fabric and then dye it around the wax.

The idea is, the brighter blues tie everything together, the yellow 'stripe' is the galactic disc, and the purple areas are the lights of distant galaxies and etc. Still visible, but not as bright as the galactic plane. You can sprinkle in some other colors too, but I wound up liking the yellow/purple/blue combo the best.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Pictured: a starship mid-jump as it enters a precursor warpgate.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

And Tyler Too! posted:

Pictured: a starship mid-jump as it enters a precursor warpgate.

nice drawing but real reason im replying is to verify if your name is a reference to Fate of Atlantis

Junk fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 15, 2020

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Honestly any sci-fi franchise would be improved if a giant, stretched anus with hands baring ring appeared in the direction the jump was commencing in appeared.

PoptartsNinja posted:

It's a holdover from a different, much older project where I put in a lot more effort (my art is trash). I learned to like doing space like batique art, where you drip wax on fabric and then dye it around the wax.

The idea is, the brighter blues tie everything together, the yellow 'stripe' is the galactic disc, and the purple areas are the lights of distant galaxies and etc. Still visible, but not as bright as the galactic plane. You can sprinkle in some other colors too, but I wound up liking the yellow/purple/blue combo the best.

This is good. Idk if you have access to photoshop or a similar program that lets you do this, but adding a inner and outer glow really adds to the star effect.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 15, 2020

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Junk posted:

nice drawing but real reason im replying is to verify if your name is a reference to Fate of Atlantis

Nope. A year or so ago an admin posted a thread in GBS called "POST HERE AND I'LL CHANGE YOUR NAME!" so I rolled the dice and got this. The goon who posted before me got Tippecanoe and I got And Tyler Too! Tippecanoe and Tyler Too!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This thread made my day a little better. I can't draw rn, but I'm happy to see this. Thanks.

:unsmith:

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

The Blessed brotherhood ship porkball

An unarmed diplomatic ship on a mission to spread the blessed word throughout the universe

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
USS Cerwin Vega standing by for tactical bass support.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

frumpykvetchbot posted:

USS Cerwin Vega standing by for tactical bass support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utFRqsT61-k

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

coldpudding posted:

The Blessed brotherhood ship porkball

An unarmed diplomatic ship on a mission to spread the blessed word throughout the universe

im on this ship

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

verbal enema posted:

im on this ship

That is a good ship to be on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Elukka posted: