Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

I Love You! posted:

while we're here someone plz tell Integral thanks for giving me my forums account 18 yrs ago

Will do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If Integral is willing I would love some war stories because I always wondered what happened to her

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Please don't ever leave us again.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Heath posted:

If Integral is willing I would love some war stories because I always wondered what happened to her

I remember a big post by loltax about how she is/was a crazy basket case.

Going to go ahead and assume that he was lying.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Video Nasty posted:

Please don't ever leave us again.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i like how all the exes have put together an intelligence sharing network to spread the word of the taxman's misdeeds.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ty for getting my account back for me way back when <3

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

i like how all the exes have put together an intelligence sharing network to spread the word of the taxman's misdeeds.

In one of the communities I involve myself with, there's a toxic scamartist that has bilked dozens of people (voice actors, mostly) out of their money. This persons name is Boomie, but they have an incredible amount of alts.
There's a public dropbox with evidence so that when people ask or needed to be warned away we can save time just by linking them that instead of trying to explain or argue. It works pretty well!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Mozi posted:

maybe fragmaster can come back now too

after gamequoter showed up I've just been waiting for him to toss another lol on the fire

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What bad luck, to be endlessly betrayed by everyone you ever met while never being at fault yourself.

If it smells like poo poo everywhere you go check your shoes

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Chrs posted:

If it smells like poo poo everywhere you go check your shoes

You haven't lived in Toledo.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

:eyepop:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Im surprised Uwe Boll let him fight in the first place considering he disqualified those other two guys for having previous fighting experience

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I Love You! posted:

Man this seems like a great time to take down the front page articles where Lowtax publicly smears his exes

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
lowtax is the new awful link of the day

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008

Chrs posted:

Im surprised Uwe Boll let him fight in the first place considering he disqualified those other two guys for having previous fighting experience

Yeah, LT had experience. They used to call him 'ol Slippery Toes Kyanka. Looks like he's falling down but before you know it you're getting beaten. I guess beating doesn't count as fighting though.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

don't worry, narcs don't usually kill themselves. If anything they'll half heartedly make threats for attention.

Why would he kill himself when its everyone elses fault? They should be miserable for what they did to him.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Should ban Lowtax just so he has to spend some money here to keep lurking

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

I love that you two went barefoot for the photo, guaranteeing that this piece of poo poo abuser gets a little turned on while he fumes impotently.

Can we confirm the foot fetish via official source? I have Deadspin and Gizmodo on the phone currently

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Please tell me LITERALLY A BIRD will come back too now.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Can we confirm the foot fetish via official source? I have Deadspin and Gizmodo on the phone currently

Uh... Logan posted a picture of Lowtax kissing her foot in one of the various Yikesaroo threads. Of course, Jose locked the thread and purged everything related about ten seconds later.

It's official.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Chrs posted:

I still lol at richard getting really mad that he was actually punched in the face in a boxing match because Uwe told him it would be "for show only" and then richard dancing around the ring for 30 seconds before getting floored. LMAO

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

John Mirra posted:

I still lol at richard getting really mad that he was actually punched in the face in a boxing match because Uwe told him it would be "for show only" and then richard dancing around the ring for 30 seconds before getting floored. LMAO

I just watched that fight for the first time. Blowtax is a complete loser.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Chrs posted:

Holy poo poo

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

John Mirra posted:

Whoa whoa I was NOT under the impression there would be any punching involved when my sworn enemy invited me to box him live on stage. Everyone has colluded against me yet again

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

D1E posted:

Please tell me LITERALLY A BIRD will come back too now.

Palpek came back

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

John Mirra posted:

lol that and all the effort he went to to actually qualify for the fight in the first place. He needed to review Uwe Boll films especially for this in order to qualify as a critic. Huge amount of loving about just to get punched in the face as advertised

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I'd just like to say, for the record, by the end of the year, I am going to be in lowtax's nervous system.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

coronavirus posted:

I'd just like to say, for the record, by the end of the year, I am going to be in lowtax's nervous system.

Dont you have to be within six feet of another person to catch corona?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Grimoire posted:

Dude looks like a divorce elemental. Even down to the sad goatee

you get me, friend

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

coronavirus posted:

Coronavirus might be the first thing Lowtax ever lives with that he doesn't beat

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.
He's already had it (antibody test posted on FB earlier this year), but don't worry those antibodies go away after a few months and you can catch it again!

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

D1E posted:

Uh... Logan posted a picture of Lowtax kissing her foot in one of the various Yikesaroo threads. Of course, Jose locked the thread and purged everything related about ten seconds later.

It's official.

Wait, that was Jose??? wtf

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i hope richard lives a long life. i hope he gets the chance to see those he has harmed grow older with those they love and enjoy themselves, whether it's on their own or with a family. i hope that over time the only people he has around him are idiotic neonazis, the ones who haven't yet got the memo that he's a loving loser that should be avoided. i hope the only light in his life after a point is calling into chud radio shows and complaining about how crazy women are, the kind of shows that are only nodded along with by creeps who don't know or understand how to make someone smile or bring joy into someone's life. i hope that in the end of his days he realizes how much of a colossal fuckup he is, and how much of a trainwreck his existence has been compared to the vast majority of the people he mocked years ago.

i hope you enjoy the coming years, richard. i don't see it getting any better from here.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was curious to see if this would work, and apparently it does:

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

Women have done this for years. We call them whisper networks. There's a literal list in my city of men to steer clear of that gets passed around and updated.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Chrs posted:

What the

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

It took a lot of searching but I found it. It's not relevant to lowtax but I found the article where Seanbaby talks about challenging Uwe Boll. It was originally published in 2006 in EGM and then it was on 1up.com - which seems to have died some time around 2013. My current internet setup has some sort of block on it and I had to use a VPN to use the Wayback machine and since 1up was a huge sprawling site it took forever to find this and I'm not even sure if the links will work.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160529081014/http://www.1up.com/features/saga-uwe
https://web.archive.org/web/20160614002511/http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=1&cId=3154304

Just in case the links are borked here is text from the first page (for extra fun picture lowtax as the type of critic he is making fun of):

quote:

Uwe Boll makes terrible movies. Anyone who tells you otherwise is Uwe Boll. Unfortunately, he's not a lovably bad auteur like Ed Wood. He takes videogames and butchers them into movies with sad results (seen BloodRayne? Don't!). And since people on the Internet hate normal things, they superhate Uwe Boll things. Message boards are filled with descriptionsusually using wacky words like "cheese" and "shrubbery"of how he should be torn apart. Normally, an artist victimized by this kind of Internet hate has no choice but to live his or her life knowing that somewhere, an unbelievable wuss has a cute imagination.

Uwe Boll, however, is no ordinary artist. He challenged the world to a fight, saying that anyone who posted nasty articles about him can petition for a chance to kick his rear end. The five winners will fly to Canada to box him in his upcoming film, Postal (he's already beaten one critic). I think the world's film cameras can charge Uwe Boll with rape, but this is a pretty awesome move. He's doing what every celebrity has wished he or she could do: punch critics in the face. In contrast, Kevin Smith's reaction to his critics is crying into a breast pump.

Uwe is a matchmaking genius. Because in the history of the world, there will never be someone who is both violently offended by a filmmaker's lack of reverence for the Alone in the Dark franchise and who is also capable of hurting anyone. Check among yourselves. Uwe is supposed to be a former boxer, but I have no way of knowing. My normal method of research, Google, only spits out "sucks" and profanity when I enter his name. Out of simple karmic fairness, though, if he's this bad at making movies, he's got to be amazing at every single other thing in the world.

Uwe was going to promote his publicity stunt on G4's Attack of the Show by boxing one of the hosts. Again, he's a matchmaking genius, because everyone on TV is 3 feet tall. If you were watching Attack of the Show during the time I cohosted, you might have noticed that I could have leaned over and eaten host Kevin Pereira. A producer from the show remembered this and called me asking if I'd come on and fight Uwe. I train in Muay Thai and jujitsu, so I think boxing is to fighting what Hungry Hungry Hippos is to fighting, butholy crap!I couldn't pass up getting my fist near the mouth that shouted "action" on the set of House of the Dead.

Uwe, learning that he wasn't fighting a midget, asked for my age, height, weight, and fighting experience. I e-mailed this information, along with the reassurance that the Holocaust survivors got together and agreed he was the worst thing to come out of Germany. I figured this would make him mad enough to ignore that I'm several weight classes above him in F-List Celebrity Boxing. It didn't. After reading my stats, he suddenly couldn't make it on the show. There was a short discussion of flying me to the set of Postal, but I'm not holding my breath. Uwe is the one making the Nerd Combat rules, and rule No. 1 is: Uwe only hits people who don't explode Uwe's face when they hit back.

Uwe has given a huge opportunity to a small group of people. Do you realize that if they f*** him up hard enough, they could halt production on what, without question, will be the worst movie ever? That's as close as any boxing match has come to saving the world since Rocky IV. But before you read the headline "Filmmaker Unable to Finish Crap with Foot up His rear end," here's a special look back on his first three videogame adaptations.

If anyone wants the film reviews I'll post them.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

wrong on both counts apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

There's a dude with a cat avatar on Lowtax's Facebook who is having a real normal one

quote:

Of course, they look miserable “Tax Man” (heh heh, got him), you put them through “years” of mental “ABUSE” and... psychological ABUSE and and... one time you punched a wall and that was physical (to you) so.. ABUSE and we’ll just blur that line and say * PHYSICAL ABUSE*, k? Yep, they look like they were tormented for years with threats of being deported and losing their children. I know after I’m tortured I hang out with friends and sip wine and smile a bunch. ....isn’t one of them living in a homeless shelter? Sorry, “domestic abuse” shelter? Sounds like the best life for a kid.

[replying to another defender of lowtax] Yeah, my Facebook is severely hosed and the spellcheck keeps both words it corrects and other weird poo poo like replacing correctly spelled words with other words close to it. I guess I should break down and install their horrible app instead of using the webpage version of Facebook on a mobile device (iPad).... Anyways, men breaking poo poo in front of women as much as it scares them is not physical abuse, it’s usually the act of a frustrated man trying to make logic out of stupid illogical poo poo that comes from his partner. I would believe you saying it’s “not normal” if EVERY loving GUY I’VE EVER KNOWN hasn’t said they break poo poo too when mad at their wife/girlfriend. One friend of mine has a collection of smashed phones when he was with one girl that I was friends with too, he also punched a wall and hit a stud.... he had to have surgery to pin bones in his hand. She filed for custody for their kid and said he abused her. I was going to kick his rear end until she told me what he did. Know what he did? He was so mad he got in her face and kept walking towards her (and she kept backing up)until the back of her heels touched the couch and she “had to sit down really hard”.... that’s it. She had to sit down really hard, so a father should lose custody of his child. BTW she was living with her mother, one of these weird bitches that married a life inmate in prison for murder, she sent him pics of my friend and her sister when they were like 10 years old of them in their underwear. Prison intercepted the pics and she is a registered sex offender. My friend? Lived with his Mom that ran a certified daycare... you tell me what place is better for a kid to live in? Sex offender house or real daycare? 50/50 custody was the outcome. If the Dad lived in a sex offender house you can bet your rear end he would of never seen his kid again. I have stories myself like my girlfriend scratching her arms up with a stick and calling the police on me. I actually went to jail until a witness said he saw her scratching her arms up. Yeah charges dropped.... is she called a piece of poo poo? Nah, I am, ‘cause “I made her crazy” by saying “if you want that then go get a job and buy it!”.

🙂

Oh drat, we’re being called Nazi’s now on SA. gently caress. I gotta practice my heel clicking, I gotta find Jewish people, hate them etc. I‘m half Brazilian and the Nazi’s DID hide in Brazil (anyone ever see The Boys from Brazil? It’s about Nazi’s escaping to Brazil and cloning Hitler) so I guess that makes sense. Oh and I also voted for Obama twice, I am a rank and file Nazi,that’s me. LOL Imagine being so weak you accuse everyone of being a Nazi😆