Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Captain Foo posted:

are you implying beep pulled a boner

*snort*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

President Beep posted:

i will not kiss the men because it is easy, but because i am hard.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's pretty cool watching president of the united states come out as bi while being blasted on steroids

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fabricated posted:

It's pretty cool watching president of the united states come out as bi while being blasted on steroids

it's really funny

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

He's been talking about the 'big beautiful cadets with big muscles' for a while now, guess it just took steroid mania to get rid of the last of his inhibitions.

Apr 7, 2003

Dude described our military recruits like they were a Tom of Finland picture

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

President Beep posted:

i will not kiss the men because it is easy, but because i am hard.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my bitter bi president

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

these men knew what they signed up for, lots of kisses from me!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

indistinguishable lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

PokeJoe posted:

my bitter bi president

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

420 the roid hog

also he is bi

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

indistinguishable lol

depending how the model has behaved historically and in other levels types of elections (i presume okay) then i do think 2016 was a blip. i mean, no system has 100% accuracy.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

indistinguishable lol

Apr 7, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

these men knew what they signed up for, lots of kisses from me!

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

indistinguishable lol

this the most incredible ratfuck of my life and i can't wait to see how it's outdone over and over again in the future

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

the best was the media tripping over themselves to give that bastard blowjobs immediately after the election because :decorum:

Apr 7, 2003

media: "he'll grow into the office!"
trump, four years later: "lock your boys up or I'll kiss them all"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Basically the last bit of the Crossroads music video but trump

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

also lol

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qhwopwUzq01ya40ij.mp4

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

If I recall fivethirtyeight was the only polling site that gave Trump a chance in hell in 2016, getting up to 30% or so right before election day. I also remember they identified a potential source of error was the polling error in the too-close-to-call swing states might be systemic (i.e they all under-represented trump vs some go one way some go the other).

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

ADINSX posted:

If I recall fivethirtyeight was the only polling site that gave Trump a chance in hell in 2016, getting up to 30% or so right before election day. I also remember they identified a potential source of error was the polling error in the too-close-to-call swing states might be systemic (i.e they all under-represented trump vs some go one way some go the other).

yep. there are definite issues w/ 538 as a platform overall, but their elections predictions are usually reliable, since it's a weighted meta analysis of pollsters. in 2008 they called every state in the pres election correctly except for indiana, which was quite close

another thing that is important to remember is that, even if the polls show just a 5% chance of winning, that's still 1 in 20 and it can still happen. i have the least faith in the polls this time that i've ever had though, there's a ton of electoral manipulation going on

e: i was mistaken and they got indiana wrong in '08

Broken Machine fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Oct 14, 2020

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the problem with fivethirtyeight is they don't have a ratfuck coefficient

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the correlational structure was the ratfuck coefficient

30% chances happen 30% of the time

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

how many times do we need to relitigate 2016 to gain confidence in the 30% figure

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The president went to my wife's home town and said he wanted to kiss the boys in the crowd and everyone cheered

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1316171610479501313

lmaooooooo

"i'm immune"

the absolute most lol outcome now is he makes a stunning recovery and then suddenly catches a mutated form of covid and it takes him out two weeks later

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
i assume the most likely outcome is that he keeps mainlining steroids just to function for the next two weeks before dropping dead of a heart attack

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i'm sure there are no long term effects or counter indications for long term steroid use when you're a seventy four year old who hasn't walked further than the length of a hallway in the last fifty years.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

infernal machines posted:

i'm sure there are no long term effects or counter indications for long term steroid use when you're a seventy four year old who hasn't walked further than the length of a hallway in the last fifty years.
They agree to have the final debate and Trump walks on stage looking like the Chad drawing and rips Biden in half like a phone book

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

infernal machines posted:

long term? probably not

Apr 7, 2003

The president is going to kiss you.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
scary stories to tell in the dark

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

On January 20, 2021, at 12:01 PM Eastern time, Donald J Trump will still be President.

Apr 7, 2003

Also January 21st

matti
Mar 31, 2019

do you get kicks out of this? its little worrying

not tori the other clown i know youve lost it already

Apr 7, 2003

I'm not joking in the slightest, the GOP has been telegraphing how they're going to steal the elections for a long time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i really really hope your paranoia wont come to be