Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Or you and DB are on the same team... seriously what amoeba said was barely anything.

I also don’t really care what you say previous scum teams have done because it could be entirely made up nonsense for all we know.

This is needlessly argumentative and I don’t know why.

Let’s vote Ceyton or Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Biaga posted:

Ceyton sparks my suspicion, so I think it safer to vote for him over Obama. He feels more like he is lashing out to prove his innocence, especially with that rapid refocus to dick. Regardless, feel more comfortable testing ceyton and following up with obama is needed - but I think he is townie.

It wasn’t really a rapid refocus, I’ve been saying I suspect DB for a while now.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

It wasn’t really a rapid refocus, I’ve been saying I suspect DB for a while now.

Biaga was referring to Ceyton there lol

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Really not digging all the “how about we vote the person I want today, then I can look at what you want tomorrow?” posts.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

Really not digging all the “how about we vote the person I want today, then I can look at what you want tomorrow?” posts.

who is this directed at

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Sandwolf posted:

Ceyton and Obama appear to be on the same team though.

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Or you and DB are on the same team... seriously what amoeba said was barely anything.

I think you're both right :yum:

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Why Obama?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

zzyzx posted:

Why Obama?

seems desperate to paint DB in a negative light, but I don't think DB has done anything scummy, and it FEELS a lot like they thought DB would be an easy lunch after yesterday and they're trying to hammer home how DB is scummy here and wow obviously everyone should vote there

it's scummy as hell

this isn't even taking into account all the snipey, shadey comments they're throwing my way now

(along with Ceyton:)

Ceyton posted:

I think you're both right :yum:

Ceyton why don't you explain why you think I'm scum. Bonus points if you don't use DB's name once.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

##unvote I think this is bad reasoning not to pursue someone acting scummy on D2 but I can also accept I might be wrong about this

SNG and I are of one mind which is how we both know when the other is scum.

Sandwolf posted:

It’s probably one of: Biaga, OA, PMush, or Ceyton

I think Pmush is being weird here

Sandwolf posted:

##vote PMush
What changed between the unvote and the revote, Sand?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

What changed between the unvote and the revote, Sand?

huh? first vote was on Ceyton, which I took off because his very sudden "taking my ball and going home" post made me feel bad when you focused it. then Obama pinged me, but I felt like pursuing him would be the same as Ceyton, so I voted you instead, who provided really flimsy reasoning why you wouldn't vote Ceyton and then provided the same reasoning, but now more self consciously, against not-voting Obama.

SO it felt like a safe conclusion that you were either scum WITH them and trying to protect them with impersonal reasoning or you were still scum and you felt BAD for newbie town who were maybe about to gain a lot of heat

so the thing-in-common is you, but I think Ceyton and Obama are your scumbuddies

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wish i could vote obama

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Sandwolf posted:

Ceyton why don't you explain why you think I'm scum. Bonus points if you don't use DB's name once.

Separating you from DB is going to be hard to do. You two seem to be joined at the hip.

You've been attacking me all day, yet you've never made your own case against me - you piggybacked on DB's, just quoted his post without adding anything.

You've attacked other posters for pointing out that I might be town:

Sandwolf posted:

I agree with Zyzzx’s post about Biaga’s statement but I can’t help but feel like it’s trying to divert attention to Biaga specifically from Ceyton.

If Ceyton flips scum probably gonna be UP zzyzx’s rear end

Sandwolf posted:

Really going out of your way not to say the name ‘Ceyton’ here

Sandwolf posted:

What the gently caress kind of scumteam have you been on where someone else on the team rushes into discord to alleviate the newbie scum’s concern that the one vote isn’t that bad?

This is an impressive level of hoop-jumping to make Ceyton not scum.

You've tried to shut down the discussion:

Sandwolf posted:

You've also made more than 1 post coming to DB's defence when others started questioning him.

Sandwolf posted:

this isn't even taking into account all the snipey, shadey comments they're throwing my way now

That's rich, coming from you. You have by far the most posts ITT and a lot of them are snippy one-liners.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

that's a pretty good post Ceyton!!!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JOHN CENA posted:

i wish i could vote obama
:hmmyes:

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Sandwolf posted:

that's a pretty good post Ceyton!!!

:tipshat:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ceyton's right. SW's doing this weird back and forth between serious posting and snappy one-liners/jokes, but in a way where I kind of feel like he's only using jokes to deflect when he can't come up with a good-sounding way to respond to something.

##vote Sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

Ceyton's right. SW's doing this weird back and forth between serious posting and snappy one-liners/jokes, but in a way where I kind of feel like he's only using jokes to deflect when he can't come up with a good-sounding way to respond to something.

##vote Sandwolf

the jokes are to balance out my abrasiveness

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Agreed, that was a decent Ceyton post, glad he woke up!

However I am not feeling Sandwolf as the scum right now, although I haven't explored the DB interactions that Ceyton mentions so maybe I should look closer

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Sandwolf doesn't strike me as scummy. I disagree with most of it, but his posts are pretty internally consistent.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SNG!! Are you playing this game!

Is this your new scum strategy!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

SNG!! Are you playing this game!

Is this your new scum strategy!!

Are you allowed to vote for SnG?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

I have to file some paperwork with the Sandbureau but I should be able

I am really thrown off by SNG's lurking, usually he is an active and invested person, but there are a multitude of reasons someone may be disengaged from internet party game in TYOOL 2020 so I'll give a lot of deference to SNG

also in general engagement seems a little low rn

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

how are you feeling in this game rn? what do you think about PMush?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i want to vote for db but that ceyton and zzyzx are voting him make me feel wary

we have time, i am gonna dig a little deeper and see what comes out

still dont like dick bastardly

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sng being quiet usually points to him being town from the few games i played with him but it sandwolf calling him out to post makes me feel like they probably arent scum together.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

pmush....i want to say you feel town but something about your posting feels artificial, like you're saying what you should say and not what you think, idk just my perspective.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

will do a more comprehensive deep dive in a bit later tonight

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

getting approximately town vibes from Cena, zzyzx, and Hal (in descending order)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I am weary of possible scum warming up to me because I tend to be susceptible to that sometimes. I'm not counting out the possibility that Sandwolf could be courting my favor by generally agreeing (or seeming to) with my perspective of the game so far, but it's a null read for me because I can't tell in this case if Sandwolf is inherently scummy for it. So I do feel a little better about Ceyton after that however ##unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Sandwolf posted:

getting approximately town vibes from Cena, zzyzx, and Hal (in descending order)

Who's the summiest player in the game so far in your opinion?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush or Obama

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Sandwolf posted:

PMush or Obama

The only thing that pinged me about Pmush was the hammer but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. What about pmush is sus to you?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Don't have much of an opinion on obama so far so I should probably go back and reread

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sorry! I’ve been slammed with stuff today. But uh... doesn’t seem to be much news, and I’m still good with a Ceyton vote or DB or zz

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Pmush is acting scummy, but I don’t know if it’s just an overreaction to hammering the scum rush.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sandnavyguy posted:

Sorry! I’ve been slammed with stuff today. But uh... doesn’t seem to be much news, and I’m still good with a Ceyton vote or DB or zz

do you see ceyton and zz as at odds with db

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sandnavyguy posted:

Pmush is acting scummy, but I don’t know if it’s just an overreaction to hammering the scum rush.

the hammer looked authentically accidental to me, but the over explaining after idk thats what particularly is ruffling my feathers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

but like that could also just be pmush being pmush and trying to overcorrect for an honest mistake

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

Philosophically? A bit better. In the context of this specific game? Maybe? I'll need to give them a reread.

this particularly felt like trying to answer without answering, trying to avoid giving an opinion either way but idk if thats necessarily scummy if pmush doesnt know where she sits with akbar

PMush Perfect posted:

Yes. Newbie scum would have scum buddies assuring him it's not that bad.

this feels like a weird projection from past experience, idk why it would be relevant how a newbie scum would be coached in a scumdoc that we don't have access to because we wouldn't rly see that influence in scum's posting if the're getting positive or negative affirmation from their partners, i could be wrong tho but i just dont see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

JOHN CENA posted:

do you see ceyton and zz as at odds with db

I do. Odds are at least 1 possibly 2 are imposters and I’m willing to stick to my guns on Ceyton, but no I feel one is likely town if the other is scum with regard to DB, but if Ceyton is scum, I’m wanting to lean on zz D3.