Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

ocular patdowns

lol how did i forget this phrase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol how did i forget this phrase

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"Right wing terrorism isn't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and get rammed by a lovely Dodge Challenger

Fatal Error
Feb 13, 2013

by sebmojo

"Right wing terrorism isn't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and get rammed by a lovely Dodge Challenger

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Squirrel Hill is also where the synagogue shooter killed a bunch of people, so it's a pretty not cool thing to post.

none of it is cool because it's the transcript of the trayvon martin murder with your name swapped for george zimmerman's.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

none of it is cool because it's the transcript of the trayvon martin murder with your name swapped for george zimmerman's.

Well, that’s really hosed up.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Apr 7, 2003

We did a lot of park stuff this summer, here's some rocks and a lady at a park.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

My dad kept a loaded rifle on the wall with eight kids in the house. Seems kinda crazy in hindsight.

my dad usually kept his guns locked up (albeit just in a locked closet and not in a real gun safe) but mom told me several years ago that about a year before the divorce she found him drunk on a case of beer with a loaded shotgun in his office. when she asked him why he had the shotgun out he slurred back "to protect me from the two of you"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tbf most guns are haunted and make the owners do things like that

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
that photo with the dead chud and the pinkerton looking sideways like "oops" still cracks me up

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

that photo with the dead chud and the pinkerton looking sideways like "oops" still cracks me up

"oh man I was cleaning the gun and it just went off"

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

unpacked robinhood posted:

4chan is thataway

Apr 7, 2003

I had to drive to the office today and reboot the desktop PC I remote into because it wasn't connecting and it's faster than waiting for desktop support.

It was pretty eerie.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

I had to drive to the office today and reboot the desktop PC I remote into because it wasn't connecting and it's faster than waiting for desktop support.

It was pretty eerie.

this cyberpunk future sucks

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

It was pretty eerie.

you can't just reboot it yourself? that sucks.

Apr 7, 2003

President Beep posted:

you can't just reboot it yourself? that sucks.

Remote Desktop wasn't connecting for some reason

I could have put a ticket in and let the on-site IT people reboot it but that would take hours, it only takes me 15 minutes to drive down and $4 for parking so I just did it myself.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

someone turned off my desktop while i was away for six months so the port got locked and it took another month for the computer janitors to come by and fix it.

edit: a can of pringles shipped from walmart and addressed to me just arrived at my house. i have never ordered anything from walmart, haven’t even been to one of their stores in 10 years. :tinfoil:

Midjack fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Oct 16, 2020

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Midjack posted:

someone turned off my desktop while i was away for six months so the port got locked and it took another month for the computer janitors to come by and fix it.

edit: a can of pringles shipped from walmart and addressed to me just arrived at my house. i have never ordered anything from walmart, haven’t even been to one of their stores in 10 years. :tinfoil:

you need to run your computer ever few weeks so the gaskets dont dry up

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

hmm i'm gonna say nope

i went to maryland for undergrad. we had decent football and basketball teams. in particular, the basketball team had a rivalry with duke. well, duke sees their rival as unc, but whatever, the point is, we hated the gently caress out of duke. i was not raised to hate duke or to care about sports in any fashion whatsoever. but i started going to games because i wanted to fit in. pretty soon i had a "gently caress duke" tshirt, we'd scream ridiculous abuse at the players, if you saw someone wearing a duke hat in public you practically had to berate him. to this day if i see a person with a duke logo a little part of my reptile brain lights up. there was, of course, no material reason for any of us to hate duke, the whole thing made absolutely no sense. but that didn't matter, because it was FUN. the hatred was exhilarating. nothing unites a community like a common enemy!

i'm pretty sure this is all it is, because i recognize the same energy. but instead of gently caress duke, it's gently caress liberals, and mostly just because hating liberals is fun to do. it really doesn't go any deeper than that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nah your experience is valid. gently caress duke

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I get where graham is coming from but its just not something I'm interested in hearing right now.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Jonny 290 posted:

lol

Apr 7, 2003

I'm a puke for Duke!

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

Never thought I'd get to quote gently caress duke in the POS

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

is correct, and I say this as a long-time hater of UK. the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

this made me legit lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde
everyone knows that haunted guns sell for more on ebay

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

ok i laughed

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

I'm a puke for Duke!

duke is puke, wake is fake, the team i hate is nc state, carolina sucks

umd isn't even in the acc anymore :mad:

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
sports

https://twitter.com/JSJisDuke/status/1313852665651064837

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jonny 290 posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

man I get gently caress all done in the mornings

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

basically the only work I get done in a day is between 6 am and 9 am

between work meetings and kids school work, nothing gets done after that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

The Fool posted:

basically the only work I get done in a day is between 6 am and 9 am

between work meetings and kids school work, nothing gets done after that

subcontract out to your kids. that's what i do.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for example my one year old makes my posts for me.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PokeJoe posted:

man I get gently caress all done in the mornings
mostly same. if i do have a busy morning i tend to have a worthless afternoon instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

for example my one year old makes my posts for me.
yea they have been getting better recently