Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

It’s a joke lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly
Got my first 7-0 in Zendikar Quick Draft just as the event was closing. Played super fast and intuitively the last few games because I was worried it would not allow me to continue racking up wins once the even elapsed (still not sure if this is really the case?). Luckily managed to go undefeated and began my last game with like 4 mins left. It was intense. Drafted a killer BW cleric deck with double gold borders and three (3) Marauding Blight Priests. Think I had like 10 Clerics total. Such a nuts archetype when everything aligns, as you just stick clerics to the board and Swarm/Binding all their stuff, locking them into turn after turn of life loss and chip damage. I hated playing against it so I decided to draft one of my own woooooo.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

BioThermo posted:

p1p3 Rockslide probably has an edge over eruption in a dedicated wizards UR deck, but roil eruption is good in literally any red deck so it would be the pick here. Akoum warrior would also probably be the pick over sorceror since it will also slot into any red deck.
p1p5 if you're going r/w cinderclasm doesn't play well with your deck and expedition champion does
p1p6 relic amulet is great in wizards if you've got that deck coming together, but goma fada vanguard is one of the best aggro uncommons and a huge signal that red warriors is the lane that you should be in and it was a mistake to pass it
p1p9 molten blast is a mana or two too expensive for what it does and rarely makes the cut in a finished deck when the draft goes well. night runner and scorch rider are both playable and better picks here.

Once you found your lane you did well, I'd have drafted another vanguard over zagras without any fixing.

disagreed on the rockslide, its an insanely good card even if you dont go full r/u wizards and its early enough in the draft that im willing to speculate on it

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pvt. Parts posted:

Got my first 7-0 in Zendikar Quick Draft just as the event was closing. Played super fast and intuitively the last few games because I was worried it would not allow me to continue racking up wins once the even elapsed (still not sure if this is really the case?). Luckily managed to go undefeated and began my last game with like 4 mins left. It was intense. Drafted a killer BW cleric deck with double gold borders and three (3) Marauding Blight Priests. Think I had like 10 Clerics total. Such a nuts archetype when everything aligns, as you just stick clerics to the board and Swarm/Binding all their stuff, locking them into turn after turn of life loss and chip damage. I hated playing against it so I decided to draft one of my own woooooo.

your draft just ends and whatever wins you were at if the time runs out, so good job there

jmzero
Jul 24, 2007

witchy posted:

Constructed mythic is mostly getting reps in on the ranked ladder. You can netdeck any tier 1 list and grind up even with mediocre win rates. Limited mythic is generally harder to get. You can still grind it to some extent by saving up a lot of gold or bulk buying gems for entry but it's much less consistent than jamming constructed with an optimized deck that does most of the work for you. The irony being that while hitting mythic in limted is harder the tournaments you qualify for are in constructed so if you want to compete it's probably better to just grind ladder to learn the meta and how to pilot your deck :v:

I usually only do quick draft, and I don't often get matched up against top-ranked mythic players (say, top 200). But when I do, their decks always seem bonkers, with multiple on-theme rares and generally super-consistent high power level.

I'm sure they're better drafters and know the bots better and what not.. but does the ranking system do anything (other than "keep charging entry fees") to prevent people from just dropping out of drafts until they get a bonkers deck?

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Kinnan is still utterly stupid in historic brawl. That is all.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

jmzero posted:

I'm sure they're better drafters and know the bots better and what not.. but does the ranking system do anything (other than "keep charging entry fees") to prevent people from just dropping out of drafts until they get a bonkers deck?
Nope, only game results (and other people climbing and falling in Mythic) affect your rank

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

How are colorless decks doing these days? I've run into a few that seem really effective with just insane ramping and free boardwipes from Ugin. I can't seem to find any decklists though...

Historic Colorless is great. I've been playing it for the last few days. It's bad in standard due to the surprisingly low mana rock count. You've got like, Palladium Myr and a handful of lands to tap for colorless. And you have to use the stupid tapped party land from Zendikar that sucks just to get enough colorless lands for monument.

The Historic version whips rear end though if you want to invest the wildcards. I'd run 4 monuments but I'm waiting to snag the last one in a draft, I'm down to 2 mythic WCs.

Deck
3 Forsaken Monument (ZNR) 244
2 Crawling Barrens (ZNR) 262
2 Labyrinth of Skophos (THB) 243
4 Radiant Fountain (M21) 248
4 Powerstone Shard (DAR) 227
2 Ugin, the Ineffable (WAR) 2
1 Arch of Orazca (RIX) 185
4 Blast Zone (WAR) 244
4 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon (M21) 1
2 Grafdigger's Cage (M20) 227
4 Guardian Idol (JMP) 467
4 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
4 Hedron Archive (JMP) 468
2 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger (BFZ) 15
1 Cascading Cataracts (AKR) 285
1 Scavenger Grounds (AKR) 328
4 Karn, the Great Creator (WAR) 1
4 Zhalfirin Void (DAR) 249
4 Interplanar Beacon (WAR) 247
2 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
1 Karn, Scion of Urza (DAR) 1
1 Karn's Bastion (WAR) 248

Sideboard
1 Golos, Tireless Pilgrim (M20) 226
1 Stonecoil Serpent (ELD) 235
1 Shadowspear (THB) 236
1 Grafdigger's Cage (M20) 227
1 Mystic Forge (M20) 233
1 Platinum Angel (M10) 218
1 Helm of the Host (DAR) 217
1 Sorcerous Spyglass (ELD) 233
1 Ratchet Bomb (SOM) 196
1 God-Pharaoh's Statue (WAR) 238
1 Meteor Golem (M19) 241
1 Navigator's Compass (DAR) 225
1 Akroma's Memorial (M13) 200
2 Tormod's Crypt (M21) 241

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I saw a colorless deck on the ladder that used Ozolith to fire counters around starting with Stonecoil Serpent. Ideally it wants to move those counters to Gingerbrute with a Shadowspear so it's a huge lifelink guy who's nigh unblockable. Seems bad against any removal that isn't Heartless Act but it beat me the one time I saw it so...

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lord help me but I cannot stop building Yorion Hyper Jank piles

Abzan Yorion Stax, Bant Yorion Enchantress, Naya Yorion Terror of the Peaks Combo... I love BorbSnek!!!

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Tom Gorman posted:

Historic Colorless is great. I've been playing it for the last few days. It's bad in standard due to the surprisingly low mana rock count. You've got like, Palladium Myr and a handful of lands to tap for colorless. And you have to use the stupid tapped party land from Zendikar that sucks just to get enough colorless lands for monument.

The Historic version whips rear end though if you want to invest the wildcards. I'd run 4 monuments but I'm waiting to snag the last one in a draft, I'm down to 2 mythic WCs.

Deck
2 Crawling Barrens (ZNR) 262
2 Labyrinth of Skophos (THB) 243
4 Powerstone Shard (DAR) 227
2 Ugin, the Ineffable (WAR) 2
1 Arch of Orazca (RIX) 185
4 Blast Zone (WAR) 244
2 Grafdigger's Cage (M20) 227
4 Guardian Idol (JMP) 467
4 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
4 Hedron Archive (JMP) 468
2 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger (BFZ) 15
1 Cascading Cataracts (AKR) 285
1 Scavenger Grounds (AKR) 328
4 Karn, the Great Creator (WAR) 1
4 Zhalfirin Void (DAR) 249
4 Interplanar Beacon (WAR) 247
2 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
1 Karn, Scion of Urza (DAR) 1
1 Karn's Bastion (WAR) 248

Sideboard
1 Golos, Tireless Pilgrim (M20) 226
1 Stonecoil Serpent (ELD) 235
1 Shadowspear (THB) 236
1 Grafdigger's Cage (M20) 227
1 Mystic Forge (M20) 233
1 Platinum Angel (M10) 218
1 Helm of the Host (DAR) 217
1 Sorcerous Spyglass (ELD) 233
1 Ratchet Bomb (SOM) 196
1 God-Pharaoh's Statue (WAR) 238
1 Meteor Golem (M19) 241
1 Navigator's Compass (DAR) 225
1 Akroma's Memorial (M13) 200
2 Tormod's Crypt (M21) 241

There's more than enough colourless untapped lands to make a 24-land deck without using basics or anything that comes in tapped, though?
Bonder's Enclave, Animal Sanctuary, Radiant Fountain, Crawling Barrens, Field of Ruin, Labyrinth of Skophos, Throne of Makindi is 6x4 untapped colourless sources.

You probably wanna include at least a few basics though, in case someone breaks your land and you need to hunt for one.

This is the thing I really want to try but don't even close to have the wildcards for:

Deck
3 Palladium Myr (M21) 234
4 Stonecoil Serpent (ELD) 235
4 Throne of Makindi (ZNR) 265
4 Bonders' Enclave (IKO) 245
4 Crawling Barrens (ZNR) 262
4 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
4 Crystalline Giant (IKO) 234
4 Field of Ruin (THB) 242
2 Shadowspear (THB) 236
4 Skyclave Relic (ZNR) 252
4 Myriad Construct (ZNR) 246
4 Lithoform Engine (ZNR) 245
4 Labyrinth of Skophos (THB) 243

One of the youtubers I watch played something like it early in ZNR, and Forsaken Monument can really go off if left unchecked. It's never gonna be top tier in Standard though I don't think.

I'm pretty sure they had Emry and a couple of the blue Artifacts, too.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

Lord help me but I cannot stop building Yorion Hyper Jank piles

Abzan Yorion Stax, Bant Yorion Enchantress, Naya Yorion Terror of the Peaks Combo... I love BorbSnek!!!

Same. I favor classic esper control in bo3 (the version without doom foretold and manse dance revolution) but Mardu ultimatum in bo1 gives me sick pleasure

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

Today I got to ult a Liliana, then steal my Yorion Manse / Doom Foretold opponent's Baneslayer Angel from their yard and kill them with it.

Standard is good again

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I like that people won't play Bo3 because "ew who has the money to craft 15 extra cards? no thanks mr moneybags" and then talk about their 80 card yorion piles

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Moose posted:

I like that people won't play Bo3 because "ew who has the money to craft 15 extra cards? no thanks mr moneybags" and then talk about their 80 card yorion piles

I think it's less about wildcard stinginess and more that bo3 is scary for casuals, which mtg arena caters to above all else. And anyway Yorion decks generally are better in bo1

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yorion is also just good in a ruin crab meta

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Does anyone have a good Standard reanimation deck I can steal? I think that might be good against mill/rogues.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

thespaceinvader posted:

There's more than enough colourless untapped lands to make a 24-land deck without using basics or anything that comes in tapped, though?
Bonder's Enclave, Animal Sanctuary, Radiant Fountain, Crawling Barrens, Field of Ruin, Labyrinth of Skophos, Throne of Makindi is 6x4 untapped colourless sources.

You probably wanna include at least a few basics though, in case someone breaks your land and you need to hunt for one.

This is the thing I really want to try but don't even close to have the wildcards for:

Deck
3 Palladium Myr (M21) 234
4 Throne of Makindi (ZNR) 265
4 Bonders' Enclave (IKO) 245
4 Crawling Barrens (ZNR) 262
4 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
4 Crystalline Giant (IKO) 234
4 Field of Ruin (THB) 242
2 Shadowspear (THB) 236
4 Skyclave Relic (ZNR) 252
4 Myriad Construct (ZNR) 246
4 Lithoform Engine (ZNR) 245
4 Labyrinth of Skophos (THB) 243

One of the youtubers I watch played something like it early in ZNR, and Forsaken Monument can really go off if left unchecked. It's never gonna be top tier in Standard though I don't think.

I'm pretty sure they had Emry and a couple of the blue Artifacts, too.

Ahh yeah thats true, I forgot about a couple of those lands. I'm a Lithoform Engine and Skyclave Relic away from the standard list above, I can almost give that a try. Maybe subbing in 2 Solemns and a couple basics for the Field of Ruins.

edit: Also of note as I've been trying these out for anyone wanting to craft these colorless decks, they're annoying af to play with because of the autotapper. It treats all your utility lands as equals, so you have to manually tap all the time to keep up your Barrens, Arch, Labyrinth or what have you.

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 16, 2020

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/MTG_Arena/status/1316503012429488130

quote:

CHANGES TO MTG ARENA MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE

Due to technical issues, the October Game Update (1.13.00.00) has been postponed until Thursday, October 22.

A data-only game update (1.12.03) will be available tomorrow, October 15 to ensure our draft and Friday Night Magic at Home events occur as planned.
The remaining content, updates and bug fixes will be available on October 22.

EVENT SCHEDULE

Due to this delay, we will be updating the scheduled dates for two of our planned Festival events:

Cascade Singleton: October 24 – 26 (Updated)
World Tour: October 26 –29 (Updated)
Mastermind: November 1 – November 4
On the Edge: November 7 – November 12

All other scheduled events, including the Arena Open, remains the same. If there are any further changes to our planned maintenance schedule, we will let you know as soon as possible.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Technowolf posted:

Does anyone have a good Standard reanimation deck I can steal? I think that might be good against mill/rogues.

It could use a lot of tweaking, this is a combination of reanimation and enchantments but I've had reasonably good luck against rogues in BO1 (haven't tried it in BO3):

quote:

4 Hateful Eidolon (THB) 101
3 Lurrus of the Dream-Den (IKO) 226
4 Dead Weight (IKO) 83
4 Mire's Grasp (THB) 106
4 Aphemia, the Cacophony (THB) 84
4 Mogis's Favor (THB) 107
2 Demonic Embrace (M21) 95
4 Archfiend's Vessel (M21) 88
4 Murderous Rider (ELD) 97
2 Rankle, Master of Pranks (ELD) 101
2 Call of the Death-Dweller (IKO) 78
23 Swamp (ANB) 116

I haven't really changed the list up much, off the top of my head you could probably shave a land or two (and swap out a couple swamps for Locthwaines). You could lose Murderous Rider and Rankle if you wanted to use Lurrus as a companion - I did try that briefly, but found that it was less flexible, you either had a perfect hand or you were DOA. Tymaret Calls the Dead would be another option to toss in if you're having more luck going wide and certainly worth SBing. For me, the wincon has usually been Demonic Embrace, reanimating Vessel, or going wide with Aphemia.

Try it, let me know if you find some ways to improve it, I've just been lazy lately.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
They announced a monthly patch with literally no improvements and yet there were technical issues with deploying the patch on time.

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

I've been enjoying this a lot, although more likely getting annoyed than actually having fun~

Deck
2 Rampaging Brontodon (ANB) 102
2 Gigantosaurus (ANB) 96
4 Ilysian Caryatid (ANB) 98
4 Baloth Packhunter (ANB) 90
1 Sentinel Spider (ANB) 104
3 Ram Through (IKO) 170
2 Garruk's Uprising (M21) 186
2 Broken Wings (ZNR) 181
1 Thrashing Brontodon (M20) 197
22 Forest (ZNR) 279
1 Epic Proportions (ANB) 93
1 Primal Might (M21) 197
3 Cultivate (M21) 177
2 Castle Garenbrig (ELD) 240
1 Thorn Mammoth (ELD) 323
1 Return of the Wildspeaker (ELD) 172
1 Elder Gargaroth (M21) 179
1 Kogla, the Titan Ape (IKO) 162
1 Azusa, Lost but Seeking (M21) 173
1 The Great Henge (ELD) 161

This deck I built mostly based off of a YouTubers upgraded mono green. It says my overall mana cost is 3.5, should I add another land or two or am I okay with 22 Forest 2 Castle Garenbrig, Great Henge and Cultivate? My mana does seem a bit low sometimes and feels a bit top heavy on the big creatures.

I'm really bad though so any suggestions that standout please feel free!

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
FNM code gave me a bugged out white screen this week and when I read my log file it said that I had unlocked "avatars.Avatar_Basic_Ashiok_WAR" but there is no Ashiok avatar so I guess I earned... something that doesn't exist. Which sucks because I'd probably use an Ashiok avatar if there was one.

https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/41475901-didn-t-get-mastery-reward

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Boco_T posted:

FNM code gave me a bugged out white screen this week and when I read my log file it said that I had unlocked "avatars.Avatar_Basic_Ashiok_WAR" but there is no Ashiok avatar so I guess I earned... something that doesn't exist. Which sucks because I'd probably use an Ashiok avatar if there was one.

https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/41475901-didn-t-get-mastery-reward

My shops which have specifically told me they're participating have sent me nothing.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

There was an Ashiok vs. Elspeth event before the Theros released that used an ashiok avatar

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Boco_T posted:

I hit the apply now button, and it gave me jaya. After looking at mtg arena tool, I too have the ashiok war avatar. Awesome!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

my FNM code gave me a sleeve with an anime version of the popular and important MtG character Teyo the Shieldmage. i don't think i ever need another sleeve again

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

so, apparently Seth Manfield is playing the logical conclusion of the rogue deck, he's removed all rogues except Soaring Thought Thief

https://app.cardboard.live/shared-deck/ba422d13-1015-11eb-8b34-12f15ef2af51?channel_id=150556997

seems to be working pretty well.

edit: I finally looked at magic.gg's decklists and that poo poo looks randomly generated.

People are apparently getting 6 wins with Nessian Boar and Rampart Smasher and the black omen, which is technically possible, but not something you would copy if you were trying to win more.

A Moose fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Oct 17, 2020

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
gently caress Agent of Treachery and any one clones it and then starts blinking it.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Bugsy posted:

gently caress Agent of Treachery and any one clones it and then starts blinking it.

how long did you play it out after they won

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Shooting Blanks posted:

It could use a lot of tweaking, this is a combination of reanimation and enchantments but I've had reasonably good luck against rogues in BO1 (haven't tried it in BO3):

I haven't really changed the list up much, off the top of my head you could probably shave a land or two (and swap out a couple swamps for Locthwaines). You could lose Murderous Rider and Rankle if you wanted to use Lurrus as a companion - I did try that briefly, but found that it was less flexible, you either had a perfect hand or you were DOA. Tymaret Calls the Dead would be another option to toss in if you're having more luck going wide and certainly worth SBing. For me, the wincon has usually been Demonic Embrace, reanimating Vessel, or going wide with Aphemia.

Try it, let me know if you find some ways to improve it, I've just been lazy lately.

I will...

Once I get more rare wildcards.

(Why do I have so many friggin' Mythic WCs?)

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

flatluigi posted:

how long did you play it out after they won

The second turn after the clone. As soon as the thassa came out they can gently caress right off.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Mill is so much fun. It's a style of play I've never used before. I'm amazed at how much thought can go into it. I had a Triple Tutelege / Into the story (24 cards) and then double Crab with a Passage (12 cards). I milled off 36 cards in one round. I got a snap concede. It was so much fun.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

DMW45 posted:

I had been posting this on the discord server, but figured I should post it here, too. I am havin a ton of fun with a deck I designed myself--never gotten this high of a ranking before.

Current rank:

And, for anyone curious, deck is here

Lynchpin of the deck is Teferi's Ageless Insight, wincons are that, Ominous Seas and either Fevered Inventory (2/3 in graveuard), or Valakut for drawing anywhere from 6-20 cards at a time. Or Teferi Insight/Planeswalker and either multiple Improbable Alliance or Irencrag Pyromancer

Alliance and Pyromancer are super good with all this draw--and with Insight (or the teferi planeswalker--with both you don't even need to spend any many/play any cards to do it) are remarkably easy to activate on both your turn and the opponents turn, building an army quick (or getting a ton of throwaway blockers) and dealing a ton of damage.

What do y'all think?

I've been playing this deck for a few days and I love it, it's fun and powerful. I think I found a useful improvement for the deck - I replaced Frantic Inventory with Opt, which is much better in the early game. I also removed a Blitz to put in a second Midnight Clock, since I'm encountering a lot of mill decks, and replaced the Glasspool Mimics with two more Valakut Awakenings since they're more often live. After putting in the Opts, I easily went from Plat 3 to Diamond.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

SalTheBard posted:

Mill is so much fun. It's a style of play I've never used before. I'm amazed at how much thought can go into it. I had a Triple Tutelege / Into the story (24 cards) and then double Crab with a Passage (12 cards). I milled off 36 cards in one round. I got a snap concede. It was so much fun.

Who hurt you?

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Chamale posted:

I've been playing this deck for a few days and I love it, it's fun and powerful. I think I found a useful improvement for the deck - I replaced Frantic Inventory with Opt, which is much better in the early game. I also removed a Blitz to put in a second Midnight Clock, since I'm encountering a lot of mill decks, and replaced the Glasspool Mimics with two more Valakut Awakenings since they're more often live. After putting in the Opts, I easily went from Plat 3 to Diamond.

Would also recommend replacing the Footfall Craters with Drannith Stingers. Same cycling cost, sometimes a useful body (unlike the Footfall Crater which is entirely useless).

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Giving your 8/8s trample actually seems like reasonable utility in this specific deck.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

maybe crash through then?

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Jabor posted:

Giving your 8/8s trample actually seems like reasonable utility in this specific deck.

I've never felt its lack, but have often gone "I wish I had a bear about now" against aggro. The deck is incredible once it gets going - especially when you get Teferi's Card Draw down - but it's slow to start. I've also replaced the triome with the WRU one because it makes opponents start to play around Zenith Flare if you've got a few cycling cards in the gy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Pvt. Parts posted:

Who hurt you?

Omnath