Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gBj038ggFc

Raw guy Braun Strowman challenges Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship

All of the New Day have their last match together against You Want Sheamus, Nakamura, and Cesaro

Raw guy Jeff Hardy fights racist creep Lars Sullivan

Street Profits defend against boredom personified in Ziggler and Roode

and Daniel Bryan returns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

looking forward to d-bry's return hes our only hope.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Guys I've forgotten most of last season's major storyline beats, it's been too long :smith:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Honestly Smackdown got most of the good talent so if the writing can stay out of its own way, this could be a good show.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

if you have no weeks off do you really have seasons?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

if the writing can stay out of its own way, this could be a good show.

lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Stephanie: Is Rick James, famously dead musician, here?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The one thing that the Thunderdome can have the fans do to react together is Daniel Bryan's yes chant

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

The Croc posted:

if you have no weeks off do you really have seasons?
Since I walked through the house and saw my parents watching Jeopardy, I guess so unless those game shows (Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, etc) are either syndicated or take weeks/months off and do re-runs. I honestly have no idea (Other than Jeopardy, obviously)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lars with the most :effort: dive through the ropes and sell

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kalisto is on Smackdown. Time to put him against Lars again so he can do the needful.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the freak the freak the freak shut the gently caress up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

Change his music to Freak on a Leash

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

what you think they're going overboard on calling the FREAK Lars Sullivan the FREAK so many times with his FREAKISH strength and his finisher the FREAK accident?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Is this Lar's first match on the main roster?

I don't remember if he had one before he got injured

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The guy on screen right now a really bad person

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Intruder posted:

Change his music to Freak on a Leash

Give him a freakazoid gimmick

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
All I can think of is Taz in TNA screaming FREAAAAAAAAK over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ux95IeJwkI

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
this is my first time seeing THE FREAK and I'm already tired of hearing the name THE FREAK every three loving seconds

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
oh beaten. nevertheless.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

Give him a freakazoid gimmick

Make Scott Steiner his manager

Are they really going to call him The Freak 10x as often as they call him Lars or Sullivan

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

He doesn’t even look freakish just like a slightly out of shape amish man

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

what you think they're going overboard on calling the FREAK Lars Sullivan the FREAK so many times with his FREAKISH strength and his finisher the FREAK accident?

I can legit imagine Cole missing one THE FREAK and just getting screamed at over the headset by a livid Vince McMahon.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

FREEAAAAAAAAAAK

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I can legit imagine Cole missing one THE FREAK and just getting screamed at over the headset by a livid Vince McMahon.

"Do I really need to keep saying the Freak? I've said it like a dozen loving times. Ok ok ok"

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
it's not just that they say the freak so often, they emphasize it so strongly THE FREAK every time it sounds so unnatural lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Lars is seriously the most underwhelming "monster" they've tried to push.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Digital Jedi posted:

Is this Lar's first match on the main roster?
He had a run of doing run ins to beat up Matt Hardy and minorities that dovetailed into beating up Lucha House Party before (according to rumor) they hardwayed him a couple times and then he was injured.

Eat My Fuc posted:

He doesn’t even look freakish just like a slightly out of shape amish man
He has a genetic disorder (I think?) and is very likely mentally unwell.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm freaking out!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

"Do I really need to keep saying the Freak? I've said it like a dozen loving times. Ok ok ok"

God, hearing the will to live just drain out of him entirely on that recording was so sad.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i have a genetic disorder and mental illness but nobody is paying me wtf

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

He had a run of doing run ins to beat up Matt Hardy and minorities that dovetailed into beating up Lucha House Party before (according to rumor) they hardwayed him a couple times and then he was injured.
He has a genetic disorder (I think?) and is very likely mentally unwell.

Well that’s lovely to label someone with a disease a freak even if they are one of the worst human beings in the business in recent memory.

He’s got to be the most boring, unintimidating, “monster” in recent memory.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

RealFoxy posted:

Since I walked through the house and saw my parents watching Jeopardy, I guess so unless those game shows (Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, etc) are either syndicated or take weeks/months off and do re-runs. I honestly have no idea (Other than Jeopardy, obviously)

Hmm good point however gameshows block tape like crazy so i was thinking more straight up scripted tv which does have a defined season length.

Anyway why are wwe pushing lars as 6 3 when hes slightly shorter than jeff hardy.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Did you also make a bunch of posts about how bad you want to gently caress Stephanie? That might be the missing piece.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Have you tried hitting people with chairs and screaming about opportunities?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Can you get someone to follow you around and constantly call you the FREAK every 30 seconds?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Spiderdrake posted:

Did you also make a bunch of posts about how bad you want to gently caress Stephanie? That might be the missing piece.

no

reignofevil posted:

Have you tried hitting people with chairs and screaming about opportunities?

yes

Can you get someone to follow you around and constantly call you the FREAK every 30 seconds?

maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I too hate the Charmin bears who seem to only ever discuss making GBS threads and their asses