Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Who the gently caress is this guy?

A god drat Enzo Ferrari av with the insanely stupid engine quote right smack dab in the season where Ferrari was caught cheating and they have the shittiest loving power units in all of F1? Really? Jesus fuckin' Christ....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
This is a rare and hard to find picture of an Englishman designing and F1 engine, that acutally makes it to production and wins races

the problem is Keith's dirty little secret is it was the FORD Cosworth, ole Uncey Sam helped the poor Englishman overcome his Englishness. But as FORD have no desire to create a modern, hybrid F1 powerplant and therefore you can't claim to have built something someone else did.. here we are

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Android sucks dude LOL

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wirth1000 posted:

Who the gently caress is this guy?

A god drat Enzo Ferrari av with the insanely stupid engine quote right smack dab in the season where Ferrari was caught cheating and they have the shittiest loving power units in all of F1? Really? Jesus fuckin' Christ....

It's ours at least. When we improve it, itll be ours to use. We don't rely on other people do design our cars. Neither do the Germans or the French. Good luck with your methods.. (lol)

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
it will not improve

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I dunno how long you've been watching F1 but this isnt the first time we've created a poo poo car. We're not going anywhere.

Sure not pulling out because we don't understand pistons and valves

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

It's ours at least. When we improve it, itll be ours to use. We don't rely on other people do design our cars. Neither do the Germans or the French. Good luck with your methods.. (lol)

Are you actually Tony?

My source for this information can be unreliable from time to time as he's recently jumped ship to the Conservative Party of Canada.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Vomitorium posted:

I dunno how long you've been watching F1 but this isnt the first time we've created a poo poo car. We're not going anywhere.

i didnt say you were pulling out, i said your engine will not get better

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
hehe, of course it's me. I'm right here telling you your poo poo English teams are garbage, always were and now the big boys are here why don't you all apply for jobs with them? Williams and McLaren are where they should be and it's over. I can't get much more aggressive without openly insulting you lol.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Me, talking about Lewis Hamilton getting a race win:
We won

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

hehe, of course it's me. I'm right here telling you your poo poo English teams are garbage, always were and now the big boys are here why don't you all apply for jobs with them? Williams and McLaren are where they should be and it's over. I can't get much more aggressive without openly insulting you lol.

So you're confirming that you are, in fact, Tony?

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
ah, now Lewis.

Lewis is very loving good. As was Jim Clark and Damon's Dad. Jackie Stewart couldnt be beaten on his day. My personal fav is Nige, because he's such a hardass. But when it comes to drivers, the English are some of the very best in the world. I cannot deny this and anyone that does.. bullshit.

But their cars? ah lol

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wirth1000 posted:

mate, the SA of old is gone. These days, openly confronting people scares these little sub-humans who now are old enough to hold jobs and work in HR and be moderators on SA. You can't confront people like you used to be able to, because people will use it against you. It's pathetic and sad but it's how the game is played these days and if you gently caress up here, you're going to have a hard loving ride.

I'm speaking from experience, mate. So yeah I'm Tony, but I'm also someone that can't be hosed with probations and constantly wondering if what I said is 'ok'. gently caress it, just 'play a straight bat' as we say in Australia (and I hate loving cricket) and just make sure what you say can't be used against you by some SJW. Sorry to have lost some teeth but it's not really a choice.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Vomitorium posted:

mate, the SA of old is gone. These days, openly confronting people scares these little sub-humans who now are old enough to hold jobs and work in HR and be moderators on SA. You can't confront people like you used to be able to, because people will use it against you. It's pathetic and sad but it's how the game is played these days and if you gently caress up here, you're going to have a hard loving ride.

I'm speaking from experience, mate. So yeah I'm Tony, but I'm also someone that can't be hosed with probations and constantly wondering if what I said is 'ok'. gently caress it, just 'play a straight bat' as we say in Australia (and I hate loving cricket) and just make sure what you say can't be used against you by some SJW. Sorry to have lost some teeth but it's not really a choice.

wow you're a proper hard man

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

Welcome back, Tony.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
wow

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Shameful poo poo

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Bring back lotus and make Romain ceo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m_Rgx-yF2w

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Remember when Tony got banned for melting down about someone’s job for *reasons*

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

OhsH posted:

i didnt say you were pulling out, i said your engine will not get better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCbhM4rcfVk

We've been making poo poo cars longer than Claire Williams. Thanks for the tips but we're fine.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I'm glad you're back m8

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Remember when Tony got banned for melting down about someone’s job for *reasons*

I don't, but im here for F1 rather than the omg drama how exciting

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Tony liked to project a tough-guy image but this Vomitorium guy is apparently a huge linux nerd with all the Android support so I dunno if it's really the same guy. :shrug:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

I don't, but im here for F1 rather than the omg drama how exciting

Give me your honest to god straight from the heart take on Mick Schumacher's inevitable jump to Ferrari in 2 to 3 years time to replace Carlos Sainz.

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wirth1000 posted:

Give me your honest to god straight from the heart take on Mick Schumacher's inevitable jump to Ferrari in 2 to 3 years time to replace Carlos Sainz.

Hope we have a loving car ready. Mick was ok in the lower formulas but took a long time to come good. No idea how he'll actually perform and he's come from a different place than his father. He's just another racing driver, being Micheal's son doesn't really add up to poo poo in F1.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Tony liked to project a tough-guy image but this Vomitorium guy is apparently a huge linux nerd with all the Android support so I dunno if it's really the same guy. :shrug:

He’s a big time soft shite

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
OR

his eyes are the same DNA as that of his father, the greatest loving driver to turn a steering wheel. His blood runs red, scarlet red.. as does our livery flow over the carbon and alloys of our ridiculously famous racing machine. The first time they strap him in, Ghost MSC will appear on his dashboard and tell Mick to go flat out and to trust in the force, which Mick will do and set lap records around Fiorano as the mechanics cry and cheer from the pit and the TP looking on makes a quick call to the CEO of Ferrari.. Boss.. he's quick..

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

OR

his eyes are the same DNA as that of his father, the greatest loving driver to turn a steering wheel. His blood runs red, scarlet red.. as does our livery flow over the carbon and alloys of our ridiculously famous racing machine. The first time they strap him in, Ghost MSC will appear on his dashboard and tell Mick to go flat out and to trust in the force, which Mick will do and set lap records around Fiorano as the mechanics cry and cheer from the pit and the TP looking on makes a quick call to the CEO of Ferrari.. Boss.. he's quick..

Hmm, yes, except the part where you imply Michael Schumacher, noted Sauber-Mercedes sports car driver finishing 5th in the '91 24 Heures du Le Mans, is, in fact, dead!!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

Hope we have a loving car ready. Mick was ok in the lower formulas but took a long time to come good. No idea how he'll actually perform and he's come from a different place than his father. He's just another racing driver, being Micheal's son doesn't really add up to poo poo in F1.

Mick has consistently always been the slow burn person iin his entire career so far where it takes him a bit of time to ramp up and then once he's got the momentum he's very good.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wirth1000 posted:

People keep asking if I'm Tony and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm Tony.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

net work error posted:

People keep asking if I'm Tony and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm Tony.

You smell like YOSPOS

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

the corona quid posted:

Tony using an android is my QED for all Apple iPhone detractors. This should be a non issue going forward and you all should admit and apologize that you were wrong and scramble to buy any remaining iPhone 11 Pro stock.

so you're saying i should by calls??

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

so you're saying i should by calls??

NKLA is the future.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wirth1000 posted:

NKLA is the future.

Future of penny stocks

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Vomitorium posted:

enzo's dad should have pulled out

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

enzo's dad should have pulled out

You should have pulled out of TSLA and into NKLA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wirth1000 posted:

Hmm, yes, except the part where you imply Michael Schumacher, noted Sauber-Mercedes sports car driver finishing 5th in the '91 24 Heures du Le Mans, is, in fact, dead!!

um poo poo yeah well its a ghost of like 2000s MSC, helmet on and everything coz if it was like a telelink to his current actual mind I'm afraid he couldnt say much..

*bursts into tears*