Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Suck my loving dick 2020. Eat the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat you stupid fuckface year, guess waht when people say "2020" in the future they are going to think of a gigantic pile of poo poo, your eternal legacy will make people wretch and you will be forever hated. You loving shiteating rear end in a top hat of a year.

also when people say 2020 most people think of eyesight and will so again in the future, even your name will be subsumed and forgotten in favor of a term frequently uttered by optometrists

i hope when 2021 comes in as a baby he trips you on your feeble walk out the door and you land face first on your scythepoint you motherfucker

i just wanted to let you know all of this 2020. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Turn you’re monitor on op

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Same, OP. Same.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
2020 has two 0 shaped poos and 2 2 shaped penises

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
2020 is just an abstract concept op, you should be mad at the people running the world that let it get this bad instead

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I am thinking positive knowing coming out of 2020 will only make me stronger.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
lmao if u conform to the arbitrary societal norm of counting time by the revolution of the Earth around the sun. loving sheep lmbo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Why, what happened this year?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Yes, OP, I too cling to the vain hope that this was just a "bad year" instead of more and more steps towards a bleak and hopeless future.

Crossing my fingers for 2021!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
there have been like a 1000 memes of this thing that everyone was already aware of but op managed to tell it in a way that doesnt have a joke or any content :gas:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

500 million animals died in the australia wildfires

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
i am also mad at my butt, peen, and the stuff what comes outta em

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ah, time to bust out this classic:

https://imgur.com/gallery/d46JMv4

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
gently caress 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020!!!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm starting to think my garbage life might be related to my personality and not the Earth's revolution around the sun

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Guys I ran the numbers, and it turns out that 2020 was actually good. Go ahead and check my work.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Guys I ran the numbers, and it turns out that 2020 was actually good. Go ahead and check my work.

A friend of mine who draws big cartoon asses tells me it's been a down year for her, since people have less disposable income to spend on rear end commissions, and largely consider cartoon asses to be a luxury good.

I was surprised since I thought drawing cartoon asses, as a work-from-home business, wouldn't really be affected - or would see growth.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

finally a good loving thread

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I guess it's the new normal, uh!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Chomp8645 posted:

The US senate deciding that trump is free of any wrongdoing gave me -69,420 points on the bad side.

However the CARES act got me more money than I ever did working a real job so I’m generously adding +50 points to the good side. :homebrew:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

I've pored over this for hours, the math checks out

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
clicked on this thread expecting pee pee and poo poo, but it was about 2020 instead. voted 1

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Phlegmish posted:

I've pored over this for hours, the math checks out

I know a dude who works with computers. Says he's running it through the mainframe.
Still got a couple of days of processing to do but listen, man... so far, computer says it 97% checks out.

:hmmyes:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Junk posted:

clicked on this thread expecting pee pee and poo poo, but it was about 2020 instead. voted 1

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

this but in reverse

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

2020 fall (my favorite time of year) in colorado has been nothing but absolute bullshit. 70-80 degree days with no clouds and a poo poo ton of smoke. As someone who likes colder days and rain/overcast this will not stand

Get your anus prolapsed, 2020.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Linux Pirate posted:

Get your anus prolapsed, 2020.

Quality bumper sticker material

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Come on 2020, what else you got - MORTHERFUCKRE!!!

Seriously though, personally this year was not as bad for me as 2017-19 but it would be cruel to say to everyone else "Now you know what I went through!"

Just looking forward to next year when we can have a live-action Sealab 2021.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
they say hindsight is 2020 but.... well I forgot the end but it was funny

like and subscribe

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Putty posted:

2020 has two 0 shaped poos and 2 2 shaped penises

I have bad news about your penis.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Play posted:

they say hindsight is 2020 but.... well I forgot the end but it was funny

like and subscribe

I neither liked nor subscribed, but instead left a comment 'LIKE IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS IN 2020!!'

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If u think 2020 was bad just wait for 2021 lmao

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Colonel Cancer posted:

If u think 2020 was bad just wait for 2021 lmao

2021: Year of the Linux Desktop

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I just want to know what year anime becomes real, can we skip to that one please?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've been a big fan of 2020 and 2021 is going to be at least one better.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Mad Dog 20/20 >>>2020

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Things aren’t as bad here as they have been for so many other countries, and being a white dude in a modern developed country I’m going to be more or less OK as poo poo gets worse, but 2020 can eat a fat one

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

2016 Sucks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp
we live in a pee pee poo poo society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

I just want to know what year anime becomes real, can we skip to that one please?