Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

GramCracker posted:

so you're saying i should by calls??

The robinhood traders endless fascination with options buying his loving hilarious to me. There’s far more money in selling options if you know what you’re doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

the corona quid posted:

The robinhood traders endless fascination with options buying his loving hilarious to me. There’s far more money in selling options if you know what you’re doing.

So buy puts?? idk you’ve confused me

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

So buy puts?? idk you’ve confused me

Market buy NKLA you idiot

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
lmao at the av flip

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Who the gently caress flipped the AV

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

the corona quid posted:

Who the gently caress flipped the AV

calls on gently caress?? make up your mind before you give sound financial guidance. smh

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Sell puts on value stocks right now 🤷🏼‍♂️ volatility is insane right now and I’m not seeing value stocks dropping much till the election

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
what is going on

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

OhsH posted:

what is going on

it's so hot in here

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

It’s holy poo poo and away we piss

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Vomitorium posted:

OR

his eyes are the same DNA as that of his father, the greatest loving driver to turn a steering wheel. His blood runs red, scarlet red.. as does our livery flow over the carbon and alloys of our ridiculously famous racing machine. The first time they strap him in, Ghost MSC will appear on his dashboard and tell Mick to go flat out and to trust in the force, which Mick will do and set lap records around Fiorano as the mechanics cry and cheer from the pit and the TP looking on makes a quick call to the CEO of Ferrari.. Boss.. he's quick..

stop I can only get so erect

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine if Adrian Newey was part of a team that understood both halves of a racecar..

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Does anybody have intel on whether the new SA Forums owner might secretly be Nico Rosberg? Asking for a friend

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Vomitorium posted:

Imagine if Adrian Newey was part of a team that understood both halves of a racecar..

Senna dies?

andyf
May 18, 2008

happy car is happy

Happy weed number thread page

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wirth1000 posted:

Market buy NKLA you idiot

We're buying Nick Latifi?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Vomitorium posted:

My mum has an iPhone. I got it for her because it's simple for old people to use and everyone else has one so they can help her. I had an iphone in like 2005 when it was good but yeah..

iPhone came out in 2007 and didn't arrive in Australia until the 3G model you dumb gently caress.

Also the Pixel is like one of the worst phone a large manufacturer has ever brought out

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
I'm not ready for seriousposting Tony. Bring back the insane bmw riding guy

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Oct 17, 2020

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

You Am I posted:

iPhone came out in 2007 and didn't arrive in Australia until the 3G model you dumb gently caress.

Also the Pixel is like one of the worst phone a large manufacturer has ever brought out

nah its really good

happy 420 everyone

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Vodaphone gave me an iPhone X for the same price as I would have paid for a lovely bottom of the line android phone because I’ve been with them forever and when you get to 15 years the customer loyalty stuff kicks in, I got a 20% off line rental and data for life thing as well.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Vomitorium posted:

mate, the SA of old is gone. These days, openly confronting people scares these little sub-humans who now are old enough to hold jobs and work in HR and be moderators on SA. You can't confront people like you used to be able to, because people will use it against you. It's pathetic and sad but it's how the game is played these days and if you gently caress up here, you're going to have a hard loving ride.

I'm speaking from experience, mate. So yeah I'm Tony, but I'm also someone that can't be hosed with probations and constantly wondering if what I said is 'ok'. gently caress it, just 'play a straight bat' as we say in Australia (and I hate loving cricket) and just make sure what you say can't be used against you by some SJW. Sorry to have lost some teeth but it's not really a choice.

https://voca.ro/eg2jxfHLe0o

Somebody who is good with computers overlay that to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvhSm3pQIxE

e: context - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3864734&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post486814368

Theophany fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Oct 17, 2020

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

learnincurve posted:

Vodaphone gave me an iPhone X for the same price as I would have paid for a lovely bottom of the line android phone because I’ve been with them forever and when you get to 15 years the customer loyalty stuff kicks in, I got a 20% off line rental and data for life thing as well.

Sorry to tell you that you had already paid the cost of all of that over the last 15 years.

Posting from my honor 9 lite that cost 80 quid

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
You still have to pay line rental. I get my iPhone X for £22 a month including line rental.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
can you guys seriously not go like 5 minutes without piling on a true and honest Scuderia Ferrari fan. He's totally right about the british being a blight upon Formula 1 and the sooner all of the British bad fail garagistas dissapear Formiula 1 will be better for it.

Although I will still never own an android phone because I will not buy a product from an advertising company.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
im going to buy the expensive blue iphone to replace my expensive green iphone which is now poo poo, garbage, I might as well throw it in the trash

Carrier
May 12, 2009

track day bro! posted:

im going to buy the expensive blue iphone to replace my expensive green iphone which is now poo poo, garbage, I might as well throw it in the trash

you should

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Carrier posted:

you should

thank u gentle carrier

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

track day bro! posted:

Come on now, you're not green.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

track day bro! posted:

They gave me $800 to throw mine in the trash but at their trash receptacle not mine

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Kinda similar to how people keep paying for haas somehow

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Anime Store Adventure posted:

It’s holy poo poo and away we piss

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

learnincurve posted:

You still have to pay line rental. I get my iPhone X for £22 a month including line rental.

I don’t know if any of you will care but I went down the rabbit hole after this post and vodaphone are basically giving away the iPad mini 2019 right now, only one option left but the 6gb plan works out less over a 12 month contract than buying the WiFi version new.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I'd buy a cast iron iPhone tbh

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

ilmucche posted:

We're buying Nick Latifi?

I mean, sure, I think I end up buying a lot of Sofina foodstuffs quite a bit.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I'm not buying a phone until the loving graphics card I paid for literally a calendar month ago today arrives. :colbert:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

I'm not buying a phone until the loving graphics card I paid for literally a calendar month ago today arrives. :colbert:

you should just get a switch instead

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

you should just get a switch instead

What are you some kind of loving idiot? Do you know how many gaming laptops you could get instead of a switch?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the corona quid posted:

What are you some kind of loving idiot? Do you know how many gaming laptops you could get instead of a switch?

yeah but the emulator is still kinda dogshit even on a good pc

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

i don't op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Theophany posted:

Nerd!!!!