Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPa4_kD26mM
October 2nd show recap by ItohRespectArmy

Link on DDT/Wrestle Universe 10/17: https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/9169

It's happening and it's cool.

Please cheer for the great team of Maki Itoh and Miyu Yamashita.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the tjpw prediction game.

1. will maki itoh or miyu yamashita actually get a storyline considering this is the last show before WRESTLEPRINCESS
2. will mizuki cry (yes)
3. who will advance in the tournament, will it matter considering shoko freaking nakajima is on the other side of the bracket.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Come for wrestling...

https://twitter.com/nuclearbummer/status/1263152510459449344

... Stay for murder.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

namba pointed at the sign everyone, it happened.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

yaaaaaaaaaaay

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
First sign point of the night, but hopefully not the last.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1317300344624349184

miu going sicko mode already

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
edit: glowsticks just rule.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

TJPW is the only promotion brave enough to have a triple threat match on every single show.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rookie battle!!!!!!!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
A respectful rookie battle at that.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

this match just shows that young lions get off too easy with all black gear, you should have to wear bare minimum gaudy gear to wrestle, to keep you humble.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mirai strong

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's time for the Dream Team match, and also TJPW's good theme game.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1317305228002168832

mr haku summing up this match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lot of chaotic energy in this match. large vibes

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

update: they have tied up miyu's legs with plastic wrap

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Okay, tying Miyu's feet together to prevent the kicks seems like a good plan with a very short shelf life, and now it has just expired.

Also this triple team offense loving rules.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Just stack every single spot on top of each other all at once, I say this completely unironically it loving owns so hard.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Just stack every single spot on top of each other all at once, I say this completely unironically it loving owns so hard.

sometimes you have to do a good night express, hoist your team mate up, dump them on the person, do the good night express again.

it's good, we love to see it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

THE WORLD FAMOUS MONEY CLIP

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Oh good, it's time for Miyu to inflict some violence, must remember why we are all here.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

miyu is about to go sicko mode

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

miyu is so powerful holy poo poo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Miyu doing a loving cool as poo poo leaping kick off the turnbuckle pad and Maki Itoh doing the liontamer.

This team is perfect.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

maki's super submission being "what if the texas cloverleaf but also a liontamer" is sick

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

the tjpw prediction game.

1. will maki itoh or miyu yamashita actually get a storyline considering this is the last show before WRESTLEPRINCESS

A prophecy fulfilled!

(No)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's one of the good wrestling clowns, hell yeah.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

A prophecy fulfilled!

(No)

she can still run out after mizuki and yuka's match and yell at people!!!!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

pom's theme in WWE would be "somebody bout to get their shin kicked, somebody bout to get their wig split"

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hikari's uranage is really good now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The classic battle of Bee vs. Farmer

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

The classic battle of Bee vs. Farmer

a tale as old as time

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

a tale as old as time

And like in real life, Farmer wins.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1317317303151702021

also we have answered one of the key questions, lol shoko is 100% gona win this thing.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

its back bitches

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's back, it's time.

Yuka vs. Mizuka (in a six woman tag)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FZPg7xTlC4

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

AYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1317318082805682181

ahahahhaah what the gently caress