Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

the food network posted:

I love the balls because you’ve added a lot of dimension here. Your filling is so gorgeous and moist. Next time i think it’ll be perfect. For me the flavor is exciting.

in no particular order my latest snacks have been: beer funions plum croissants churro donuts peanut butter cracker paletas baklava poptart avocado gelato chocolate babka hershey bar blood orange squash pie zucchini bread granola bar horchata misc. candy and beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chicken salad, sun dried tomato and pesto pasta, Klass melon drink, and cranberry Bubly.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I dont eat past 7pm

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
binging on bite size halloween candy bars because they were on sale at the grocery store.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I ate a whole bowl of egg fried rice and chorizo

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rear end

:blastu:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I've had those and they're amazing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Peanut butter cinnamon and honey on a plain toasted bagel, chili cheese fries, apricots, werthers original, sour patch kids, almond joy, smoked salmon, deli chicken and cream cheese rolls, garlic stuffed olives, pickle quarters, apples and caramel dip, smoothies, Chex mix, chips and dip, and rear end all day. :munch:

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
Going to a supermarket is a whole ordeal right now so I'm constantly out of groceries and the last snack I had was a lollipop I found in the back of a drawer and don't remember buying.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
kippers and crackers

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bit rude to accuse me of eating poo poo, op

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

nice

had one of those small tins of pringles earlier, the cheese ones. the ultimate gamer fuel

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Chicken Nuggets. Location - Wendys. Time - 1am. BAC - above .08

cnut
May 3, 2016

Snackula posted:

Going to a supermarket is a whole ordeal right now so I'm constantly out of groceries and the last snack I had was a lollipop I found in the back of a drawer and don't remember buying.

That was my lollipop!!! :argh:

Me? I'm just snacking on a coffee :coffeepal:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Salt and vinegar pringles with hummus (bad choice). Half a chocolate muffin later :hellyeah:.

Snackula posted:

Mods namechange.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i dont eat. putting things in your mouth is gay

matti
Mar 31, 2019

peanuts are cheap

but i wish i had roasted sunflower seeds

matti
Mar 31, 2019

talking of visiting the estonian shop

if youre a disgusting fucker who still eats dairy in tyool 2020 you got to get this braided cheese

omg so loving good

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
i eat shat

and fruits of various types

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
shat

Beers and this crap

https://tubitv.com/movies/369850/ghoulies_ghoulies_go_to_college

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just ate a few cashews and I might do the Ritz crackers plus cheese plus salami later should I fry the salams first though it's some extra work.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

This sounds amazing. You’re a pro snacker

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I almost never snack but lately I have been. I have some Combos and Pringles sitting by me. No idea why but I picked up some cookies from the store bakery just now. I don't even really like cookies. I also picked up some caramel apples. :3:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
combos are top tier

they're basically molded and colored salt but man do I get a hankering to destroy a bag occasionally

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I've been eating these chickpea based vegan cheese puff things and they are entirely too good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Also bought some freeze dried sliced cinnamon apples today. I pictured dehydrated in my head for some reason but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had a regular slim jim because they were out of tabasco

its just not the same. the tabasco is life.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I had squid jerky recently! It was from Korea I believe. I also ordered some dried Russian fish, which is traditionally to be drinken with beer. If you can get past the salty fishy flavor they go great with drinking nights.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

this but minus the rice and bowl. chorizo and eggs i fried together in the same pan then ate from the pan.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

drat u shooting guns an dshit too?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

50 grams for like six bucks or in freedom units over 50 bucks a pound.

This sorta stuff always looks tempting in the snack aisle at Costco but when I consider the by weight cost it’s always a hard pass.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't eat shat OP, it's not healthy for you.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

did u know they still sell dunkaroos

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I ate a tin of almonds and it jammed up my guts for a day so I need to remeber not to eat an entire tin of almonds all at once even though they are delicious

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

did u know they still sell dunkaroos

holy poo poo you unlocked a memory

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sweet Sapphire grapes.

Things are crazy looking

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
My question to you is do they taste like normal grapes?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

zaepg posted:

My question to you is do they taste like normal grapes?

Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive been making a lot of pimento cheese and eating it on various things ... its good on bagel/pita chips, pretzels, burgers, you name it really its hard to go wrong with this poo poo