Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Yes, it is actually week 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Isnt this piece on the Georgia QB an indictment of their entire coaching staff? Hes on their team twice and the coaches had to have their hand forced to play him.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

Isnt this piece on the Georgia QB an indictment of their entire coaching staff? Hes on their team twice and the coaches had to have their hand forced to play him.

What piece are you taking about?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

What piece are you taking about?
It was on College GameDay. I guess he got no scholarships offers out of high school. He walked on at Georgia but after 1 year on the scout team he transferred to a junior college. He then got a scholarship to return to Georgia last year with Jake Fromm as starter. Coming into this year, he was 3rd on the depth chart and told he wouldnt get a chance to play. Then #1 opted out for the year and #2 had a disastrous start at Arkansas before they put him in.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Yeah I mean its weird and I agree. I think there was a kind of guy Kirby wanted, and looking at Newman and Mathis that guy was mobile with a big arm, could run 4-5 times a game to force bad matchups. Didnt work that way. It could also be that Mathis had a killer camp, which was vastly abbreviated because of COVID and but obviously didnt handle game time very well.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
vols bitch

e: guarantano immediately sacked lol

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

picture quality of the gt/clemson game looks like something out of early 2000s raycom

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
wvu vs kansas is a big ten nooner

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/slmandel/status/1317501129865842690

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

wvu vs kansas is a big ten nooner

they really should savor it

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

did ky tie some fishing line around that ball or is it made of soap or is guarantano just determined to get taken out

e: ok that was chandler

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ATLANTA

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

lamentable dustman posted:

picture quality of the gt/clemson game looks like something out of early 2000s raycom
Yeah I dont get it. The only thing I can think is theres a ton of glare and the cameras arent accounting for it. I do think the stadium causes weird areas of deep shadow and bright sunlight.

Also the field looks like the weirdest synthetic.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Just saw an anti-John Cornyn ad on ESPNU, which means they expect more Texans to watch Texas State-South Alabama than Alabamans.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Edward Mass posted:

Just saw an anti-John Cornyn ad on ESPNU, which means they expect more Texans to watch Texas State-South Alabama than Alabamans.

john cornhole

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Dr_Strangelove posted:

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ATLANTA
GT melting down per usual

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky pick 6!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trevor washed

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Another Kentucky pick 6!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

GET EM THE gently caress OUT PRUITT gently caress

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1317507742685343744?s=21

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Shrout with a INT

Trash

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1317509218396631040

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Hide your starting quarterbacks. Hide your backup quarterbacks. They picking everybody off out there.

Kentucky went from zero turnovers forced the first two games to 9 interceptions and a fumble recovery in the past 5 and a half quarters.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
lol the big xii is such a joke

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Josh Lyman posted:

Yeah I dont get it. The only thing I can think is theres a ton of glare and the cameras arent accounting for it. I do think the stadium causes weird areas of deep shadow and bright sunlight.

Also the field looks like the weirdest synthetic.

I think the glare from the lovely artificial turf is loving with the bitrate

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Is that stupid crowing thing over the PA Scar's Boomer Sooner?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

GT QB overthrows an easy blown coverage TD

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Tennessee was the imposter

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Stellar thread title, whoever came up with it.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

deffo bodes well for georgia

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Pruitt is welcome in Gainesville if he ever wants to be a DC again.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Is Bo Nix just Auburn Sam Ehlinger?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Ok the rooster sound on third downs has vaulted South Carolina into my 2nd most hated SEC team behind Bama

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Cnidario posted:

Is Bo Nix just Auburn Sam Ehlinger?

He sure is pretty good at throwing int's

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Holy hell

Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

Coach, how did we beat Tennessee this year? The same way Vanderbilt did.

fast cars loose anus posted:

Ok the rooster sound on third downs has vaulted South Carolina into my 2nd most hated SEC team behind Bama

We used to play it a lot more, the SEC made us do it significantly less.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

wvu has remembered that leddie brown is the best player on the team sheet for the offense

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Clemson @ Georgia Tech is a snuff film

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The longest-ever review is going on in Texas State/South Alabama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

LLCoolJD posted:

Clemson @ Georgia Tech is a snuff film

rip to all you dumb degenerates out there who though gt might cover