Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I gotta grab a six pack of beer with all the ring pulls removed

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I heard they only accept anvils as payment

Areola Grande

they sell gasoline but the only acceptable container is an empty casserole dish

Areola Grande

I'll take two of those actually. Here's 4 anvils. U can keep the change Chewb ;)

City of Glompton

i need a bag of chips that has been smashed into absolute crumbs, and a diet coke from the fountain where the syrup has just started to run out

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

can you get me a left handed screwdriver and 1,000 yards of flightline? you'll probably have to ask the clerk where to find them

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i need some sliced cheese that's all stuck together so it just rips off in chunks when i try to make a sandwich, tia

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

you know when hand lotion gets dried up inside the nozzle and you get that crusty bit? can you get me a bottle thats all the crusty bit

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

need some some band-harms and extra-itch cream for my worst-aid kit

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Chewbecca

Just added a 'scratchy pen with low ink that cuts a hole in your paper as you're writing', to the list

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lmao

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

i need some sliced cheese that's all stuck together so it just rips off in chunks when i try to make a sandwich, tia

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm out of five hour extreme discomfort drink, could you grab me a third of one?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

if they have drinks at the deli i need one normal macchiato and one starbuck’s definition of a macchiato

Doctor Dogballs

speaking of the deli can you please get in a protracted argument with the person working the meat slicer over the definition of "shaved" vs "sliced so thin it's falling apart" while a line of customers builds up after you

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

seniors buying lottery tickets must move to the head of the line. store policy

:fivecbux::corsair: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

checks encouraged

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
lmao @ this thread

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Areola Grande

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you know when hand lotion gets dried up inside the nozzle and you get that crusty bit? can you get me a bottle thats all the crusty bit

Oops! All Crud™

Chewbecca

When you buy a carton of eggs the shop attendant cracks them into your hand to carry home

Doctor Dogballs

Chewbecca posted:

When you buy a carton of eggs the shop attendant cracks them into your hand to carry home

lmao

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
can you get me just, like, the most envelopes you can legally buy, then store them tightly in a humid environment such that the self-adhesive labels adhere to each other? thanks

Chewbecca posted:

Foolish Jack had to take whatever job he could after the divorce

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lmao

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i'd like the impenitrible plastic casing around a MadKatz N64 Sidewinder controller, but without the controller? also if they have a cambric shirt made w/o seams or needlework. do you know where i put my sickle of leather?

crimes

google THIS

Grab me some pain reliever, don't care which kind, just make sure it looks like the pills can just pop through the foil backing but they can't and you have to tear along the perforations and find the corner to fold back and peel and it rips, narrowly missing the pill compartment, and you have to use your teeth and scissors and finally cry out in despair, and your tears of frustration dissolve the backing instantly as intended.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Pick me up a quart/liter of milk that costs four times the grocery store price and is so far past the expiration date that it explodes on contact.

Finger Prince

Man I could really go for a beer.
Man, all these beers suck.

more falafel please

forums poster

yeah lemme get an improperly labeled taquito that's been rolling around in a dust bunny for 3 weeks

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

Man I could really go for a beer.
Man, all these beers suck.

nah man there's a sixer of new belgium voodoo ranger imperial IPA for only $18.99

Chewbecca

You guys they have a special on dental floss available in convenient half-inch lengths, 2 for the price of 3!

Areola Grande

prepuce repurposed posted:

nah man there's a sixer of new belgium voodoo ranger imperial IPA for only $18.99

anvils that is

Finger Prince

Opening hours: 9:30am-11:30am, closed for lunch, then open 1:00pm to 4:45pm.

alnilam

prepuce repurposed posted:

*tries to imagine being able to buy beer in a convenience store but is from pennsylvania*

Chewbecca

The carry bags are made from damp tissue paper

Jinh

here's an anvil, can you pick me up a thing of nachos where the chips dissolve immediately into a paste-like consistency under the meat product and cheese sauce?

thanks so much cda <3

Areola Grande

Jinh posted:

here's an anvil, can you pick me up a thing of nachos where the chips dissolve immediately into a paste-like consistency under the meat product and cheese sauce?

he means pizza Combos ®

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Hey will you grab me a carton of ice cream that has been in the freezer way too long and has gotten all filled with ice crystals?

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
Buy me 1 aspirin.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chewbecca

The attendant in the inconvenience store speaks in a register only dogs can hear

google THIS

I'm going to be burning the midnight oil tonight, grab me a neon colored can of indigestion and tachycardia

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

I'm going to be burning the midnight oil tonight, grab me a neon colored can of indigestion and tachycardia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Oh yeah I'm almost out of cola which has gone flat in a sealed bottle somehow, so please pick up a six pack for me.

and condoms...