Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ5vGvFD/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hold up gotta Piss in my Unicorn Toilet time to activate.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that's my wife and you better leave him alone

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Squatty Potty Commercial: The Movie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

that's my wife and you better leave him alone

He's activating time to Swallow up 1L of piss the PBR was swallowed heavy tn

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

He's activating time to Swallow up 1L of piss the PBR was swallowed heavy tn

my eyes will no longer remain open and as they slowly close for the final time I say to an empty room I love my wife the unicorn toilet I love him so much I will miss him so much after I have died and gone into a coma which is what happens after you die, every single dead person is still trapped in a hellish coma trapped inside their own heads, even after theyire brain has gone all the way into mush and soup and other liquids that brains turn into, you are still in a coma and in the coma your mom keeps calling you and saying how do I get my TV to show the Google chrome thingy, how do I get Disney plus on the Google chrome can you send me a screenshot just put me on speakerphone and take a screenshot I can't find a button that says source anywhere or here it is at the bottom of the remote where you said it would be specifically

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

my eyes will no longer remain open and as they slowly close for the final time I say to an empty room I love my wife the unicorn toilet I love him so much I will miss him so much after I have died and gone into a coma which is what happens after you die, every single dead person is still trapped in a hellish coma trapped inside their own heads, even after theyire brain has gone all the way into mush and soup and other liquids that brains turn into, you are still in a coma and in the coma your mom keeps calling you and saying how do I get my TV to show the Google chrome thingy, how do I get Disney plus on the Google chrome can you send me a screenshot just put me on speakerphone and take a screenshot I can't find a button that says source anywhere or here it is at the bottom of the remote where you said it would be specifically

There's no unicorn piss toilet when you're in a coma because all your piss is directed through a catherer, it's bullshit and hell.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my piss is already in a catheter for sex reasons, I have a sex fetish that involves having a catheter installed on my person and when I piss the piss goes into the catheter and this is the basis of my catheter and piss based fetish even though I am perfectly healthy and my mom found the source button I still have a catheter because I find the catheter and pissing in the catheter erotic an sexually horny and my mom finally got to see the live action lady and the tramp

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

my piss is already in a catheter for sex reasons, I have a sex fetish that involves having a catheter installed on my person and when I piss the piss goes into the catheter and this is the basis of my catheter and piss based fetish even though I am perfectly healthy and my mom found the source button I still have a catheter because I find the catheter and pissing in the catheter erotic an sexually horny and my mom finally got to see the live action lady and the tramp

Never pissed before. Got a gmail account about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im going to turn myself inside out using only the poeer of my own mind and a Dyson sphere vacuum cleaner that I stole from the janitors closet at the world's richest place that has janitors because most janitors wouldn't probably have a. Dyson sphere or anything probably just a Bissell or maybe even just brooms and dust pans? but this janitor did have a really expensive Dyson sphere vacuun cleaner and I'm going to use it and my own psychic and brain powers to turn myself fully inside out and then my catheter will be on the inside and my bladder will be on the outside and my mom said she still prefers the animated one but that might be her being racist about the Siamese cats or something idk