Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if trump said he would love to get pissed on and betray his own country BUT said he would install bikes lanes coast to coast i would vote for the disgusting piss pig

lucky for you guys im canadian and i vote for my local bike lane mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'd only vote for issue 69

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

I’m voting for whichever candidate puts a soda vending machine in the lunch room

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

If Trump ran on a platform of getting pissed on, I might consider some of his other bullshit

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

can we also vote that cars these days just suck? i mean im sure they always sucked but now they suck even more. ive drove a bunch of rentals and they all suck. id also say if trump wants my vote he should mandate more v8 rear wheel drive cars.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if hydundai wants to sell a car in america it should be forced to also market a v8 rwd sports car

same with all the oreiental companies and the krauts too, and also those limey fucks, and those baguette eaters, and the spaghetti sluppers

DONT SELL A CAR IN AMERICA IF IT DOESNT HABE A V8

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 18, 2020

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im a single issue voter. my single issue is that canned mushrooms loving suck and any pizza place that uses them should be shot in to the sun on a rocket.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

TheAardvark posted:

im a single issue voter. my single issue is that canned mushrooms loving suck and any pizza place that uses them should be shot in to the sun on a rocket.

I like mushrooms and pizza and especially mushrooms on pizza but you make a good point

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I will sell my vote for 1 blowjob

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Icochet posted:

I will sell my vote for 1 blowjob

Giving or receiving?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

In England trump is a children's word for fart

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The price of funko pops is too drat high

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the first millenial president will run on a platform of funko pop subsidies

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

Seems like an odd canned food to single out, if anything mushrooms should hold up well in the canning process as they're known for being incredibly forgiving in texture/substance regardless of how you cook them. When you overheat things meat gets too tough and most vegetables turn to mush but mushrooms will for the most part have the intended bite no matter what you do to them.

Even science says so:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ArbitraryC posted:

Seems like an odd canned food to single out, if anything mushrooms should hold up well in the canning process as they're known for being incredibly forgiving in texture/substance regardless of how you cook them. When you overheat things meat gets too tough and most vegetables turn to mush but mushrooms will for the most part have the intended bite no matter what you do to them.

listen boss, this is a very specific issue to pizza. try a canned mushroom pizza vs. a fresh mushroom pizza. it's like night and day.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

RFC2324 posted:

Giving or receiving?

yes

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I really want to drink Trump (vodka).

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i make 0.47% more money now than i did under obama that means trump is better because number is more. vote trump make number go up

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im a single issue voter. string cheese used to taste better when i was a kid. Make string cheese taste good again

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im a single issue voter. the new taco bell ceo sucks poo poo!!!! Bring back all the good stuff. if biden promises this tomorrow he will win in a landslide.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I will vote for anyone who promises to legalize horny on SomethingAwful.com

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Tom Gorman posted:

i make 0.47% more money now than i did under obama that means trump is better because number is more. vote trump make number go up

I’ve literally had to explain to people why inflation is and how they’re actually making less money

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
I'm a twelve month subscription voter. It was a deal!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

TheAardvark posted:

im a single issue voter. the new taco bell ceo sucks poo poo!!!! Bring back all the good stuff. if biden promises this tomorrow he will win in a landslide.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TheAardvark posted:

listen boss, this is a very specific issue to pizza. try a canned mushroom pizza vs. a fresh mushroom pizza. it's like night and day.

not remotely true. Canned mushrooms are trash universally

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Will only vote for someone who'll make me the president.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

if trump said he would love to get pissed on and betray his own country BUT said he would install bikes lanes coast to coast i would vote for the disgusting piss pig

lucky for you guys im canadian and i vote for my local bike lane mafia

Bike lanes rule they are a great place to park my car

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’m a single issue voter. I vote for taco trucks on every street corner. It’s what I voted for in the last election and what I’m voting for in this one.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

TheAardvark posted:

but also please add chorizo as a meat i can choose from.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Milo and POTUS posted:

not remotely true. Canned mushrooms are trash universally

This is true. But you can avoid them, you don’t need an executive order about it

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'm a single issue voter, I want a tit thread to go along with the butt thread.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

snergle posted:

but also please add chorizo as a meat i can choose from.

also add the hot sauces as a customization option with a selector of how many packs to put on it

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

BUT said he would install bikes lanes coast to coast i would vote for the disgusting piss pig

You might regret your vote when a full presidential term and $11 billion of US taxpayer's money later only 331 miles of bike lanes have been installed (with 295 of those miles being replacements for decaying old bike lanes and 27 being a secondary lane added to existing lanes).

Or you might not. Extrapolating from existing data suggests that rather than accepting you got duped you are just as likely to soothe your cognitive dissonance either by insisting that the bike lanes are well on their way to completion and funded by another nation, or alternatively that your vote helped the noble hero secure victory in his battle against the global pedophile network.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Universe Master posted:

I'm a single issue voter, I want a tit thread to go along with the butt thread.

Of course, the rich just get richer :rolleyes:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I think its high time that we as a nation finally catch up to the rest of the world and legalize booze! Thats my single issue. Legalize it!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Making anime real is my #1 issue.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
voting for anyone who allows me my god granted american freedom to draw up the sash, throw open the shutters, and fuckin beat my giblets like a lowtax mule out the mother loving window

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm a single tissue voter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I'm a single tissue voter.

brother, let me show you the light