Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Tennessee is back, baby!

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1317641314712850433

And now we eagerly await further ranking shenanigans with Big 10 play starting this week.

(Rank Coastal Carolina!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Go... cocks?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

There is alleged video of Sabes dancing post Dawgs win. Anyone got that handy?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I absolutely still cannot believe we finally beat Auburn. Of course, this now guarantees that Will Muschamp will get a lifetime contract, so we kind of still lost. But I'm enjoying a rare victory Sunday!

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Alabama is much cooler now that they've turned into Oklahoma roll tide

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Warbird posted:

There is alleged video of Sabes dancing post Dawgs win. Anyone got that handy?

https://twitter.com/BarstoolAlabama/status/1317710714941902848?s=20

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Year three and we lose by 24 to Kentucky at home

Pruitt is a another fraud coach that came from that son of a bitch Saban

Vols bitch

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Me, pregame posted:

re: Stetson Bennett IV-

I remember the "hey, UGA figured out this QB thing by getting something out of absolute nothing!" talk about Greyson Lambert going into UGA/Bama '15 and that....did not end well. I like the guy's moxie but this offense is still very much pokey and if UGA's defense wasn't an all-timer we'd be thinking very different about his efficacy.

checks out

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Up until poo poo got out of hand due to us having a Keebler Elf as a starting QB, our defense was doing good enough. Stetson played a bad game and having like 8 balls swatted down and 3 picks is a recipe for any team to lose. We also stopped running the ball when we were getting like 5 yards a run. Makes sense.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

Up until poo poo got out of hand due to us having a Keebler Elf as a starting QB, our defense was doing good enough. Stetson played a bad game and having like 8 balls swatted down and 3 picks is a recipe for any team to lose. We also stopped running the ball when we were getting like 5 yards a run. Makes sense.

It really felt like georgia panicked after the waddle bomb and started trying to put up shootout with oklahoma points instead of just keeping the ball out of alabama's hands

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Raku posted:

It really felt like georgia panicked after the waddle bomb and started trying to put up shootout with oklahoma points instead of just keeping the ball out of alabama's hands

Yeah. There were also some really bad calls too. Shouldn’t have been PI in the end zone since the receiver worked himself out of bounds and waddle pushed off. Still with that if our offense didn’t turn into a pumpkin at the half we could have fought back.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Georgia never got an unnecessary roughness penalty for all the weird going after Bama helmets and necks, and got a free turnover to start the game when the guy clearly didn't pick it off from two angles, so I'm not here for the PI talk

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

the Kirby/Richt comparisons are always stupid but the Dawgs completely abandoning the run and trying to out-Big 12 Bama was definitely one of those Richtian "you fans want _________? WELL HAVE ALL THE _________ IN THE WORLD!" passive-aggressive coaching performances.

I dunno. 9-1 still seems as obtainable as a goal leaving the game as it did going in. This team just really needs a legitimate QB.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The Auburn cyber warfare college took it down, the bastards.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
How has Tennessee still not found a QB better than Guarantano

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The Claussen locker is empty.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/YahooSportsCFB/status/1317888375584641024

lol

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

2 teams who havent played a game, a team that scraped by louisville yesterday, 2 sec teams coming off a loss, a team whos best win is beating west virginia, and cincinatti

nice

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

G-Hawk posted:

2 teams who havent played a game, a team that scraped by louisville yesterday, 2 sec teams coming off a loss, a team whos best win is beating west virginia, and cincinatti

nice

Don’t worry, Grantham is solving the Florida problem week after week.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
georgia would beat notre dame by 50, haha

biggest game of the year yesterday had no stakes

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I love that Tennessee has still not found a QB better than Guarantano

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Bold of the gators to infect just every drat body with COVID to maintain their top ten ranking. Also lol I hope to god we can play the Irish in the natty and just hate gently caress them.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1317892996713664512?s=19

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
GT kept Clemson under 80, small victories

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou is playing Kentucky this week and Florida next week after a little schedule shuffling. I imagine this will keep happening until it can't because too many teams had an unscheduled bye week thrown at them.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

well y'know that's just the risk you run, people can't stop living their lives just because of a dinky ole virus

and hey at least this way they won't lose him to louisville

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

a thread:

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1317681506274451460

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/so-long-gus-auburn-fans-want-to-hire-controversial-former-sec-head-coach/

quote:

“Hugh Freeze to Auburn” is officially a thing on Twitter

Not exactly world-class journalism, but it's funny to imagine.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Tennessee falling apart like a pressure-cooked chicken in year 3 under Pruitt is one of the great joys of my college football fan hood.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Arkansas' AD's son got popped for DWI after winning last night lol

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

CannonFodder posted:

GT kept Clemson under 80, small victories

Clemson was using its punter at QB at the end.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

SDS is the furthest thing from journalism imaginable and I hate them.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

LeeMajors posted:

Tennessee falling apart like a pressure-cooked chicken in year 3 under Pruitt is one of the great joys of my college football fan hood.

My coach might suck rear end but at least he isn’t trying to kill his fans with covid

Just heartbreak and sadness instead

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/ChadBlue_83/status/1317706287459729409

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...rta/3697431001/

quote:

Eight Black former University of Iowa football players are seeking $20 million in compensation and for athletics director Gary Barta, head coach Kirk Ferentz and assistant coach Brian Ferentz to be fired over what they contend was intentional racial discrimination during their Hawkeye careers.

How many Iowans will do an about-face on tort reform?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

"Tennessee football done that. I didn't do it."

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

My coach might suck rear end but at least he isn’t trying to kill his fans with covid

Just heartbreak and sadness instead

To be fair, the state of Florida has been malevolently trying to kill them all for months. Mullen is just trying to give them a little joy before they pass.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

SNITCH WEEK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2BAfhUHX0

Warbird fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Oct 19, 2020

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SmellsLikeToast posted:

SDS is the furthest thing from journalism imaginable and I hate them.

Matt Hinton is very good though. (More Takes than pure journalism, mind.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

RC and Moon Pie posted:

"Tennessee football done that. I didn't do it."

On the one hand this is very funny but on the other hand there was a time that I could conceivably have done that (fortunately minus the scaring the poo poo out of a wife part) so I can't judge too harshly