Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Brawnfire posted:

Lost Boys, Season 14 Episode 6! I just watched that!

Thanks! Watching it now.

What I should ask is "what are all the best Klaus episodes"

e: ouch what a terrible page snipe

here have a Klaus

isaboo fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Oct 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"The Never Ending Stories" where Klaus becomes a rapper, definitely.

"Shark!?" has Klaus trying to get with Danuta.

"Men II Boyz" was pretty funny, with Klaus' bachelor party.

"Paranoid Frandroid" has Klaus designing the basement for Snot.

Those are the first ones I can think of offhand, I'll definitely come back to this thread with more because I'm a huge Klaus fan.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ohhhh, you just HAD to look at the Slippy Oil, didn't you?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

My top 6 Klaus episodes:

6. One Fish, Two Fish
5. A Nice Night For a Drive
4. Dr. Klaustus
3. No Weddings and a Funeral
2. Kloger
1. Men II Boyz

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The episode where Klaus "fixes" Francine's car. I always lose it at "you have to take it apart to put it back together!"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

rear end jesus, how did I forget this one

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

"I got hepatitis c from a plum at the 99 cent store" pops into my head a lot for some reason.

Also "Was that a snuff film?"

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
What was the one where they were trying to watch Das Boot but Klaus kept explaining obscure German folk references?

"What?! You don't know why the Americans and Germans were fighting ww2?"

"...nobody knows."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Whaaaaaaaaat? You don't know the famous tale of "She Swill Survive?" Oh you'll need to know that too; it begins when---

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Steve, have you never seen me smoke a cigar before? Oh, you're in for a treat.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

isaboo posted:

Kloger, hands down. Kloger is probably in my top ten episodes in general.

edit:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My top 6 Klaus episodes:

6. One Fish, Two Fish
5. A Nice Night For a Drive
4. Dr. Klaustus
2. Kloger
1. Men II Boyz

I forgot about Dr. Klaustus, probably because my favorite parts of the episode involve Roger.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I remember recommending AD to a friend. Next episode was Kloger. When I asked if he'd seen it his face was fantastic, just like "hhhyeaah what um"

Unmature
May 9, 2008

isaboo posted:

The one where Roger plays basketball. I’m pretty sure Klaus has exactly one line the entire episode but it’s fuckin hilarious

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Unmature posted:

The one where Roger plays basketball. I’m pretty sure Klaus has exactly one line the entire episode but it’s fuckin hilarious

I thought you were talking about the episode where Klaus plays basketball and somehow manages to score against Steve multiple times. Steve sullenly throwing him after everyone yells at him for not checking the ball is also a great Klaus moment.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

I thought you were talking about the episode where Klaus plays basketball and somehow manages to score against Steve multiple times. Steve sullenly throwing him after everyone yells at him for not checking the ball is also a great Klaus moment.

It was a freakin' game point, man!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

That's a bush league move, bro!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Idiot fish peed, spat on.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The life aquatic with steve smith

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Idiot fish peed, spat on.

I can't believe I forgot about Klaustastrophe.tv

EPIC FAIL!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something I noticed is that the garage bathroom seems to only randomly appear. Its there when the garage is being used as Wheels and the Legman's office or when Klaus turns it into a garage (you know, the other kind.)

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

muscles like this! posted:

Something I noticed is that the garage bathroom seems to only randomly appear. Its there when the garage is being used as Wheels and the Legman's office or when Klaus turns it into a garage (you know, the other kind.)

It's just one of Roger's more involved outfits, he doesn't wear it all the time.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

It seems you've regained your passion for curing and ageing hams

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know the show has been around for a while but it is kind of goofy how often they go back to stripping/strip clubs. Also I think out of all the family members Steve is the only one who hasn't been a stripper.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I know the show has been around for a while but it is kind of goofy how often they go back to stripping/strip clubs. Also I think out of all the family members Steve is the only one who hasn't been a stripper.

Yeah, and both season 14 and 15 ended with a stripping storyline.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Who all were strippers and in what episodes? I know Stan was and I think roger did burlesque

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who all were strippers and in what episodes? I know Stan was and I think roger did burlesque

Roger's character did "chivalric cabaret," then Jeff started stripping for real in "Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story"

Steve was all ready to strip in "Men II Boyz" but didn't get the chance.

Hailey strips in the first season, "Stan Knows Best"

Francine does strip in her Saudia Arabia song, but that was more musical theatre than stripping, and she strips in the West To Mexico episode

There's definitely more, they love stripping

Edit: Wait, did Steve strip in NYC, or was he just a boy prostitute?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Brawnfire posted:

Roger's character did "chivalric cabaret," then Jeff started stripping for real in "Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story"

Steve was all ready to strip in "Men II Boyz" but didn't get the chance.

Hailey strips in the first season, "Stan Knows Best"

Francine does strip in her Saudia Arabia song, but that was more musical theatre than stripping, and she strips in the West To Mexico episode

There's definitely more, they love stripping

Edit: Wait, did Steve strip in NYC, or was he just a boy prostitute?

There was that time Steve danced in his underwear with Snot, that arguably counts

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

drrockso20 posted:

There was that time Steve danced in his underwear with Snot, that arguably counts

Guys, you've been having a good night; not sure this is a smart move for you, bros

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

While it isn't professional Steve and Snot do strip down completely naked in s11ep11 "The Unincludeds" where their future selves show up and tell them they can't be popular and successful.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

While it isn't professional Steve and Snot do strip down completely naked in s11ep11 "The Unincludeds" where their future selves show up and tell them they can't be popular and successful.

That was the one I was talking about

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Does the episode where Steve develops boobs and sultrily washes a car with Stan count?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Roger also had a wannabe actress stripper character, shimmying in her customers' faces with lifeless eyes.

edit:

Brawnfire posted:

Wait, did Steve strip in NYC, or was he just a boy prostitute?

He was just a prostitute.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Brawnfire posted:

She talks about being a stripper through implication during a rant but I can't remember where. All I remember is "throwing out ones and then picking them up again, like I don't have peripheral vision!"

Plus Steve's dream.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wasn't there an episode where they're all tied up but roger can escape at any time he wants or was that something else

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasn't there an episode where they're all tied up but roger can escape at any time he wants or was that something else

I think you're thinking about the Family Guy episode where they're all tied up but Chris's hands are free.

God, I watch too much of Seth Macfarlane's cartoons.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, that was Roger RABBIT.

But he couldn't do it at any time, only when it was funny.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahaha oh my god that's right

YeahTubaMike posted:

I think you're thinking about the Family Guy episode where they're all tied up but Chris's hands are free.

God, I watch too much of Seth Macfarlane's cartoons.

Extremely same and they're my guilty pleasures. Except Bordertown. BT is loving baaaaad

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Milo and POTUS posted:

Extremely same and they're my guilty pleasures. Except Bordertown. BT is loving baaaaad

I could probably write a dissertation on Cleveland Show OR Family Guy. They're just so mindless, they're perfect background noise television, except that I've watched them so many times that I accidentally managed to pick up every single little thing about them.

Also, I've never seen Bordertown, nor am I entirely sure I've heard of it. What's the premise?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well it takes place on the border and the main character is a border guard. Oh, and there's a hispanic neighbor. You can probably see where this is going.

Apparently seth only produced it though so he's got some wiggle room there. It doesn't feel like his other shows

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Well it takes place on the border and the main character is a border guard. Oh, and there's a hispanic neighbor. You can probably see where this is going.

Apparently seth only produced it though so he's got some wiggle room there. It doesn't feel like his other shows

It’s created by Mark Hentemann who’s a long time Family Guy writer. His first show 3 South is much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I’m clearing out the photos on my phone, and I have a lot of AD pics. I blame this thread.

Missourah