Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

TotalLossBrain posted:

x-post lol from AI:

as the fine folk in AI have pointed out, that car is a manual so your favorite predisent can drive stick. Lib status: OWNED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Heffer posted:

Yeah I see it and all the rest of the videos still there.
Huh. It's not there and the last video I do see is "Jared Kushner: Coronovirus hero". But actually opening that link again (which I had in the history), it says "Video unavailable This video is restricted. Try signing in with a G Suite account." so I guess some of them got somehow restricted based on who the hell knows what.

apatheticman posted:

Some More News is the patreon spinoff from what they did at cracked, you might be thinking of the cracked version which IDK where the gently caress that is now.
Nah that stuff was definitely on youtube, I had no idea about the Cracked background.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

the separate disclaimer "not counting times he repeated those 66" is the extra spice to this lol sandwich

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

TotalLossBrain posted:

x-post lol from AI:

Aren't supercars (like that Lambo) famously tough to sit in and drive if you're overweight/obese?

e: Also, the polo-tucked-into-pants and belt-cinched-too-tight has some real BestBuy assistant manager energy.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1318251010595303424
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1310237786881036288

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1318265849938120705
https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1318266383365476354

to summarize: sudan "owes" $3B, trump lets them off the book by paying $300M in exchange for them recognizing Israel. they will also get off the book as a "terrorist state" but also look at #2 tweet by Barak.

A cynic might suggest that he’s bribing Sudan purely to get a good headline just before the election and also say he deserves the Nobel again.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/BillStepien/status/1318269143884435456

Will Trump do the last debate? They're being so mean to him guys!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

If you didn't read that Foxconn story go back and read that Foxconn story. That entire deal was always the most obviously fake bullshit but holy gently caress the magnitude of the emptiness of it all will blow your mind.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

A cynic might suggest that he’s bribing Sudan purely to get a good headline just before the election and also say he deserves the Noble again.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Foxconn’s response to employee suicide was just putting nets up on the dorms after all.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1318262542217678848

Nothing like attacking the moderator for the upcoming last debate before it happens.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Eat poo poo and roast in Satan's butthole, Rush.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/epdgm4/new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-zoom-dick-incident?__twitter_impression=true

Stay safe friends

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Taking inspiration from Louis C.K. I see.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1318321496142524418?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao why are men like this?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sorry to bring it back to "BUT HIS SON'S EMAILS!!", but is this story getting any newstime in credible news sources?

Coz it's been going for a while now, and contains salacious, good TV-worthy subjects like drugs and paedophillia etc. but hasn't seen the light of day here in Aus.

So is it getting traction/airtime anywhere other than the CHUDdy parts of the internet and Fox News in America?

edit: Miranda Devine is a horrible horrible person, who recently had to settle a defamation(?) case against an 11 year old disabled indigenous kid she was harrassing in the papers. So that's the kind of person she is.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I said come in! posted:

lmao why are men like this?

We're horny.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

that’s called havin a fat butt
that’s what you suffer from? you got fat butt disease?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I get a lot of joy out of knowing that Rush Limbaugh is suffering.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry to bring it back to "BUT HIS SON'S EMAILS!!", but is this story getting any newstime in credible news sources?

Coz it's been going for a while now, and contains salacious, good TV-worthy subjects like drugs and paedophillia etc. but hasn't seen the light of day here in Aus.

So is it getting traction/airtime anywhere other than the CHUDdy parts of the internet and Fox News in America?

Fox News won't even take this story.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Also, I clicked on Michael Savage's feed and found this gem:

https://twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/1318320110814208000

Let the one who has not shown their penis/vagina on Zoom cast the first stone...

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
FYI, if you dismiss or block blatantly false, made-up "news" stories, the person or organization that did that is immediately "fake" forever.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have only heard of the whole laptop thing here on the Something Awful Forums, by posters making fun of it. It doesn't appear on any of my usual news sites or even the couple of political blogs I look at, and it hasn't come up at all in conversation (outside the forums), even to mock it.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Uhh its front page Fox news.

I tried explaining to a coworker that the reason all the tweets from that one guy about it got deleted not as a cover up but because theyre all bullshit.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

I said come in! posted:

Fox News won't even take this story.

I beg to differ:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Yeah, Fox isn't covering the story per se, they're covering the story around the story (Why won't Biden comment, Barr looks into Hunter's dealings, etc.)

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

FMguru posted:

By the time it reaches earth, it will be a rock the size of a chihuahua's head.

That's fine, I just want a tiny pebble of it to doink off Trump's head the moment after he hears he's lost.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Holy poo poo I made the craziest laugh snort from this, David Roth is amazing.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

FMguru posted:

Yeah, Fox isn't covering the story per se, they're covering the story around the story (Why won't Biden comment, Barr looks into Hunter's dealings, etc.)

"Fox news declines to get involved in story due to credibility issues"

Also fox: "Other news outlets are saying Biden bought children from china and let Hunter murder them on facebook live."

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

TotalLossBrain posted:

x-post lol from AI:

only trump could somehow get the gaudiest brand of sports car in an entirely too-subdued colour

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Powered Descent posted:

I have only heard of the whole laptop thing here on the Something Awful Forums, by posters making fun of it. It doesn't appear on any of my usual news sites or even the couple of political blogs I look at, and it hasn't come up at all in conversation (outside the forums), even to mock it.

I’m pretty sure the average person, i.e. someone not extremely online like the Damned Posters here and not one of trump’s rabid menagerie, has no idea what the loving poo poo he’s talking about when he brings up his latest insane “obamagate” accusation or other random thing he saw on fox news twenty minutes ago

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Shumagorath posted:

only trump could somehow get the gaudiest brand of sports car in an entirely too-subdued colour

LOSA 1, or LUSA 1, either way wtf?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The biden turned a blizzard cup upside down. All but Ian Miles Cheong understood

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/LeeMES123/status/1318212076620419072?s=19

TotalLossBrain posted:

x-post lol from AI:

Why would he have the plate LOSA 1?

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

They really thought they had the magic bullet with this story, didn't they.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
LOSA1 or LUSA1 means it's either a supercar rental or some kind of fleet car he got for "promotional" reasons I would guess. I definitely read it as not his car because he's known for slapping his dumb rear end name on every vanity plate or non-human object he owns. poo poo, guess he does even give his last name to the human ones

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Keltar posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1318262542217678848

Nothing like attacking the moderator for the upcoming last debate before it happens.

I mean, if they're already going for her, and any modicum of 'not being 100% biased for Trump' or fact checking will make them bawl like banshees to the max anyway...

Might as well embrace it, at that point? :cenobite:

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

FMguru posted:

Pretty sure they must have shown the picture of Hunter passed out with a crackpipe in his mouth at some point because my dad won't shut up about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

LOSA 1, or LUSA 1, either way wtf?

Loser 1, the Presidential car. He was planning his candidacy for years!