Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please do not come looking for me. i probably wandered off to try and get some sleep. if I dont come back still dont come looking for me i am probably in a firewatch tower living my best life under an assumed name like Frederick Judson or Juniper Needles. consider this the equivalent of a do not resuscitate order but instead of being dying it's for if I go missing. i would very much appreciate it if everyone respects this and does not try and find me if I ever go missing. i am writing this and it is not someone who is abducting me writing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

please do not come looking for me. i probably wandered off to try and get some sleep. if I dont come back still dont come looking for me i am probably in a firewatch tower living my best life under an assumed name like Frederick Judson or Juniper Needles. consider this the equivalent of a do not resuscitate order but instead of being dying it's for if I go missing. i would very much appreciate it if everyone respects this and does not try and find me if I ever go missing. i am writing this and it is not someone who is abducting me writing this.

Is your name Lucas?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
ok good luck!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Too late OP I implanted you with a GPS tracking chip into your skull. You didn't think that scar was actually from a horse kick, did you?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

Too late OP I implanted you with a GPS tracking chip into your skull. You didn't think that scar was actually from a horse kick, did you?

drat you! all of my plans are ruined now

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I will never stop watching you so I will never ever have to look for you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm goin after him i don't care what you all do.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
echo two to echo base, i have acquired the target

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean I’ll probably kick over a few rocks and look around a few corners but I’m not gonna make a big “thing” :airquote: about it. :shrug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I mean I’ll probably kick over a few rocks and look around a few corners but I’m not gonna make a big “thing” :airquote: about it. :shrug:

I can always count on you, but also please make sure you have your medication before you start looking for me because ei worry

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I don't take any medication, I'm good to go to kick over a few rocks

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Take a deep breath, Sid.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm sorry, OP. I know we traded a lot of laughs over the years, but I probably won't notice.

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled

Sid Vicious posted:

Posted by Sid's killer? "Do not look for the corpse."

Safety check on Sid, aisle 3

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

I am Communist posted:

Posted by Sid's killer? "Do not look for the corpse."

Safety check on Sid, aisle 3

reevaluating the number of rocks that may need to be kicked over here

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
I can’t walk more than a half mile/kilometer

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

I can always count on you, but also please make sure you have your medication before you start looking for me because ei worry

Man you know I’m not even gonna bother with that poo poo unless a couple brewdogs and some mezcal is involved, don’t worry chicken curry. :wink:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I know what I said, but now I'm sad that Sid is dead. Good night, Sid. I am sorry you were murdered.

I will not rest until I catch the poster who did this to you. We all know it was another poster.

Or maybe I will rest. I think I will go rest right now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if i ever go missing it's because i died and no one noticed except my cats, who ate my corpse.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sid r u ok? i ain't missing you at all (I ain't missing you)

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i pray every night that the op will go missing

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it’s 8 am - do you know where your Sid is?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
What if i was never looking for you to begin with?!

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
in life its always a gray area between going missing and finally finding yourself

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
I'd change my name to Lavender Maree Jonquils

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Look Sid you're not skipping out on child support. You better get me my loving money or I swear to god, you'll never see your kids again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sid if you went missing I would hop into the nearest minivan I could find and honk the horn repeatedly while shouting your name out the window.