Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Keith Lee vs. Braun Strowman in "Ow! My Balls!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol i thought the door had actually opened

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

why is this the end of the show

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Lol are they staying there til Sunday

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh okay I guess we don't need to see what happens next

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
are we supposed to tune into Raw Talk™

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
well that was an ending

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I didn’t watch this tonight, as always, but it was extremely good.

It just was. Plain and simple. Please respect.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

graph posted:

are we supposed to tune into Raw Talk™

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

Oh wait, that's actually WWE's new advertising campaign, sorry!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

ICR posted:

I didn’t watch this tonight, as always, but it was extremely good.

It just was. Plain and simple. Please respect.

Let me remind you... there is a PPV Sunday, then we get Survivor Series where it’s all about brand supremacy. All of these new feuds are going to have to run until December at least, probably February because of the arumbkes in January. Hope you like Matt Riddle vs AJ and Hurt Business vs Retribution for 5 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Let me remind you... there is a PPV Sunday, then we get Survivor Series where it’s all about brand supremacy. All of these new feuds are going to have to run until December at least, probably February because of the arumbkes in January. Hope you like Matt Riddle vs AJ and Hurt Business vs Retribution for 5 months.

Yikes. Gonna rock!!!

I mean, nothing matters anyway. I just peruse the ol Reddit and see the same post Raw thread with Haskins and other outstanding posters who say, “this was the best Raw yet, super amazing, can’t wait for next one, if you don’t like it that’s your fault because it’s good, etc.”

And then it’s times like that I realize that the people IN WWE who are looking for any feedback at all are probably going to a place like that, seeing the praise and saying, “Yeah, looks like everybody loves this so let’s keep doing what we are doing!”

When they actually, need to hear about how to get better. (Even if that’s probably not possible because it’s whatever Vince wants anyway, I assume).

It’s master puppeteering. When I read results like this, I just wonder all the time if the sports entertainers truly believe in the product or if it really is just for the paycheck.

I just can’t tell who actually is happy there as opposed to other promotions where it seems like the talent are having fun.

I’m just mindblown constantly by WWE and their co-signers.