Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
I don't know exactly what this indicates. Anyone able to assist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

You owe the government $42,069

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
you're going to JAIL

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I think it means you have the COVID farts.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

you have 30 minutes to move your cube

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
It's not our fault OP didn't pay attention in Spanish class and is now going to jail.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i can't, op. the pictures are too big; you need to shrink them if anyone is to be of aid

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
haha you live in Bodymore.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Somehow you're the lucky recipient of comedian Andy Kaufman's social security benefits.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You can collect your prize moneys if you place a nominal security deposit in my account, pls PM me.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
This is why you don't steal from the king of Spain

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

Somehow you're the lucky recipient of comedian Andy Kaufman's social security benefits.

Rumor had it that Andy Kaufman didn't really die. So maybe OP is Andy Kaufman.

Oh wait OP isn't funny.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The letter translates to “here is a list of titties by country” and then the list.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
Just to be clear: I did not obtain these photos illegally. They were given to me. I have had them for about 10 years now and finally decided to share them. However I am the only person that has the covered portion of the first photo. The address.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Oct 20, 2020

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Enjoy your last days of freedom OP. This is some seriously illegal stuff you are involved in.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

Enjoy your last days of freedom OP. This is some seriously illegal stuff you are involved in.

Sharing photos that were sent to me about a dead guy with penalty for private use clearly labeled as $300 fine?

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Oct 20, 2020

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now
Oh i remember getting involved in the last Andy Kaufman thread here. Last i checked Andy Kaufman was registered as living in Chicago around 2008.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Why does it says Salty for private use, $300

is it government adding insult to injury?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I put my best mexican lawyers on this and I just got back the results - Jail. :(

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
This stuff wasn't obtained illegally. So unless I am slandering, or blackmailing, or I dunno whatever else you could do that's illegal when you dig up some documents out of the trash for example. People dig poo poo out of the trash and then do with it what they please.

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now
I think it shows that in 1984 there was a sudden drop in taxable earnings for Andy Kaufman, maybe because he was no longer able to perform due to being dead.

Then again, just had another look and he was definitely living in Chicago in 2008 so maybe he moved back.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

mr_jolly posted:

I think it shows that in 1984 there was a sudden drop in taxable earnings for Andy Kaufman, maybe because he was no longer able to perform due to being dead.

Then again, just had another look and he was definitely living in Chicago in 2008 so maybe he moved back.

Hey thank you for actually engaging in the conversation. I agree. What I find the most peculiar is would they address this and send it to someone like this if they were dead? Addressed to them? As if they are alive with a registered address?

also, that is him standing across from Bob Zmuda (left) in that photo I posted.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Choda Dog posted:

This stuff wasn't obtained illegally. So unless I am slandering, or blackmailing, or I dunno whatever else you could do that's illegal when you dig up some documents out of the trash for example. People dig poo poo out of the trash and then do with it what they please.

All the trash in the US is legally the property of the Postmaster General, so this is a federal offence buddy.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

All the trash in the US is legally the property of the Postmaster General, so this is a federal offence buddy.

good thing I didn't get this out of the trash.. Buddy.

It was given to me.

And what about all those old ladies that were digging the ballots out of dumpsters in the 2004 election? They dug poo poo out of the trash didn't they?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Choda Dog posted:

And what about all those old ladies that were digging the ballots out of dumpsters in the 2004 election? They dug poo poo out of the trash didn't they?

They are dead now.

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

Choda Dog posted:

Hey thank you for actually engaging in the conversation. I agree. What I find the most peculiar is would they address this and send it to someone like this if they were dead? Addressed to them? As if they are alive with a registered address?

also, that is him standing across from Bob Zmuda (left) in that photo I posted.

The Chicago bit is from the last AK thread, I remember paying for a search on intelius (i think) for the ssn that's listed on his death certificate and it was listed as active and living there as of 2008.

Does the address on the letter begin with 5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

mr_jolly posted:

Does the address on the letter begin with 5?

negative