Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

district 12 has a man made out of bees and a woman who is a bee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Fred Durst and Trapt in the same district. :yowie:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Fred Durst and Trapt in the same district. :yowie:

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds NOT in the same district. :yowie:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Alright, everyone! It's time for the grand opening of The Hunger Games 4: The Deadly Game! No teams, no alliances except those forged on the field. 36 entrants, including wrestlers, musicians, villains, and even forums users! New events! Ultra Arena 2.0! Hit the intro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FBijeNg_Gs

who keeps hiring these sound guys i swear

It's the Bloodbath!

Forums user JOHN CENA is a lot of things. A fun jokester. A contributor to our own Hunger Games. A loyal posting ally. But is he an independent nuclear threat? Probably not. But maybe? But probably not. Nick Aldis finds some kunai and quickly slaps an NWA sticker on them. These kunai have over 70 years of history! [CITATION NEEDED] Misawadow quickly also arms himself, by sneakily disarming the titanic Muraco when he isn't looking. Nick Cave grabs a shovel. A sweeping melodic tune plays as he ponders his shovel, the labor movement it ties him to, and the truth of toil. Sexy Archie plunges into the pool that was recently installed in the Cornucopia and comes up holding a sexy trident, dripping from the water. It's largely unnecessary, but it does draw money. Gary Jay is more at home with submission grappling than archery, but he figures he'd better get a weapon while he can. It's just one of those days, Fred Durst things. So he decides to break stuff. Specifically, the bees that constitute Swarm's nose. This allows him to keep rollin with a food case. Zombie Limmy, who is a special kind of zombie that just acts like a regular person, grabs a long spear. "gently caress THIS poo poo!", SUPER HUMMAN declares, as he steals the zombie's spear and runs through a certain Canadian. GREEN BASTARD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Back to the trailer park with ye. Back up, we'll take you on. Got knives, we'll take on anyone. This is the proclamation of Trapt.

Mia Toretto pulls an axe out of the Cornucopia. She's not super sure she can use it well, but it will be useful for her family family family. However, noted Canadian dirtbag Sexxxy Eddy suddenly grabs it out of her hands and sends it crashing into her head, cackling all the while. Mia falls to the floor, stricken. One would thing that the Sexxxy one has made a certain wheelman pretty furious, pretty fast. MIA TORETTO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. The Fiend grabs a spear from the Cornucopia too. It transmogrifies, due to his Fiend Effect Field, into his trusty mallet. Wowie Zowie! Monty Brown, the Alpha Male, patrols this new Serengeti. He determines he might need more than his trusty Pounce. So now he has a big Chinese saber too. BONESAW IS READY! Ready for what? To grab a large title belt and pull it in half to demonstrate his strength. THE DDT IRONMAN HEAVYMETALWEIGHT TITLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! What a dramatic dream. Triple H forgets his scissors. I think it was him at least. Looked kinda like him. SIERRA INDIA ECHO GLACIER DOM BETTY SHIELD. Dom Toretto finds himself in a new place. He can't find Mia, so he does the thing he does best. He puts a team together. Not just a team. A family. family. family. Mr. Lodge obtains easily tradable supplies.

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Green Bastard - Bloodbath
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Ironman Heavymetalweight Title - Bloodbath

Kill Scoreboard
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Sexxxy Eddy - 1 (Mia)
SUPER HUMMAN - 1 (Green Bastard)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wanting to say bonesaw was ready before someone eventually gets to say bonesaw was not ready

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think this makes Bonesaw the current Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
No it makes him the current Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bonesaw got the title for three minutes. Three minutes of playtiiiime.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is that who Daddykins is? Jesus gently caress that show

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

don't test me! ha ha, just kidding. but really, don't try me. lol just playin. but seriously.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Are you happy with what has happened? Do you accept it? Well, you can't change it and neither can I. It's Day 1.

An impromptu clinic has been set up by some of the entrants, allowing a safe, clean place to treat any aches and scrapes and minor beheadings the group may suffer. Let's check in on some scenes. Waylon Mercy has dislocated his finger due to various factors. Betty helps him pop it back in with a smile. They can each see the darkness hidden behind each other's facades. The Crock has suffered a tragic blackface accident. Misao cleans his eyes with pressurized water. "I'm not Triple H,", he says. "I'm the Crock." Misao nods. Of course he's not Triple H. That other guy is, she's pretty sure. Sexxxy Eddie got axe handle splinters in his hands from his previous activities. JOHN CENA takes a pair of tweezers and sets to work. "Do you know where I could some more uranium?", JOHN asks. "What?", says Sexxxy. "What?", says JOHN. Gary Jay smiles as he looks at this cooperation. He smiles and nods. What a great place.

Zombie Limmy runs through a field and catches his supply drop out of the air like he's Mickey Mantle or something. Who is he, Abner Doubleday or something? It's full of water. What is he, Old Hoss Radbourn or something? Elsewhere, Triple H (???) is tied to a chair. A group of men surround him in one of the freezers. "You see, jabroni, we take gimmick infringement very seriously around here. You don't respect the business. Gorilla Monsoon sends his regards.", Muraco says. This is how they handled things in the old days. Before the group leaves Triple H (???) to his fate, Daddykins dumps a gallon of water all over his chest. This won't help him avoid hypothermia. TRIPLE H (???) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! I genuinely don't know who that was. Lil Petey Pump grabs his supply case, it's full of meds and bandages. Should he donate them to the clinic? Should he hide them? He considers. Dragon George dips a hook in the water. He's just holding it. Not even a line, much less a pole. He thinks about that dude Okada. He's gotta get that dude.

SUPER HUMMAN is explaining that his latest stunt is to jump into this big pile of bees he found, to honor his juggalos and juggalettes. Swarm explains that really, Swarm would prefer that he not do this, as Swarm is a guy who does not want to be jumped into. Monty Brown considers this. What lesson does this teach? Speaking of lessons, Archie is teaching one to Bonesaw. No old wrestlers should come near the pool when ROWDY AB TEENS are around. It's not for old losers! Back in the clinic, Tekno Team 2000! are explaining the amazing future tech they have to Shoko. Things like bandages, and iodine tablets.

Glacier looks a little sus. He's running around in his weird mortal kombat suit, smiling at the freezers. Green's pretty sure he's up to something. Green slaps the button to call an emergency meeting. Nothing happens. The Ultra Arena is not equipped with this technology. Green continues to follow Glacier around. The Fiend is sure if he wanders around for long enough, he'll be able to smash cut back into the Firefly Funhouse and cut some pretapes. So far, no luck. Dom wanders the arena as well, seeking other entrants. Specifically one entrant, Sexxxy Eddy. He's heard what happened to Mia and now he's going to clobber Eddy with a gigantic wrench. This is altogether fair.

Fred Durst stops to Take A Look Around and sees a supply drop with his name on the parachute. "I'll make My Way over there", he says. Among all the entrants, he's The One who can open it. It's full of Monster Energy and Flavor Blasted Corn Nuts. Nick Cave is done with the Bad Seeds. He's got a new band. A warband. They wander the field, looking for those idiots in his old band. Did you know Headstrong has over 15 times as many plays on Spotify as any of Trapt's other songs. I already used it for a joke, so hopefully they don't come up as much. Anyway, they drink their water or whatever. Bring It is another Trapt song. Misawadow considers his path here and where he's going next. :aronrex:

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1

Kill Scoreboard
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Don Muraco - 1 (HHH???)
Sexxxy Eddy - 1 (Mia)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm only going to be happy when Fred Durst murders nick cave inside of nick's cave

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ultimately everybody who has been truly touched by the darkness is seeking out that special someone to give them the perfect death. Betty and Waylon have found that in each other.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bonesaw doesn't gently caress around with superpowered teenagers. He learned his lesson. And yeah, Sexy Archie's power is being sexy and stupid.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

And once again my pick is eliminated on day one :negative:

If only he'd have respected the business

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The title belt :smith:

GREEN BASTARD! :stonk:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if i win you have to grant me one wish

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Sometimes a hook is all you need.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

if i win you have to grant me one wish

We're not giving you uranium

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Sometimes a hook is all you need.

Weird picture of John Popper

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

Weird picture of John Popper

I appreciate this post

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4e--YB3zi4

Green is sus.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's night one, people! We've got a bumper crop of stuff tonight, with an amazing 21 events to get through. Let's get started.

Betty Cooper thinks about Riverdale. It's nice that she has a couple of fellow citizens here, but she'd like to go home. For now, she'll stay and see what can be done. Dom Toretto and Monty Brown look out over the sea. They both think they should form a team. Dom likes Monty more than Agent Hobbs, and The Alpha Male respects the racer's energy. Dragon George has a problem. He thinks he's being chased by his enemy, Kazuchika Okada. No one else can see the Rainmaker, so they think he's crying wolf. Sexy Archie makes Sexy Noodles for dinner.

Why is everyone calling Limmy a zombie, wonders Limmy. He doesn't think he's a zombie. But everyone can't all be mistaken, can they? Maybe he is a zombie... Elsewhere, Daddykins does his part to clean up the community by hosing down Swarm with some extra strength Raid. How do you strangle someone who's just a pile of bees? Very carefully lol. SWARM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Buzz off lmao. Elsewhere, a match right out of last season's Mixed Match Challenge has broken out. Waylon Mercy and Shoko Nakajima are facing another combo of Joshi standout and 90's WWF gimmick, Misao and Tekno Troy. They go back and forth for a while, but the sudden reappearance of Tekno Travis turns the tide. SHOKO NAKAJIMA AND WAYLON MERCY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! That tag team sure is in turmoil.

Don Muraco has gotten turned around. He was using the Cornucopia as a landmark, but since the towers have retracted, The Rock isn't certain where he is. He decides to keep walking. He'll either hit the sea or the river soon, then the can trace them for a while. Nick Aldis takes Misawadow's hand in his. "Will you do me the honor of showing up to my very stupid promotion?", he asks. Misawadow looks into his eyes. "Can my gimmick be dumb?" "Of course, my friend.". They embrace. The Bad Seeds sing a round of campfire songs to relax. They do a remix of Camptown Races that would make angels weep. Glacier and SUPER HUMMAN decide to get over by having Glacier set up some ice walls and then throw HUMMAN through them.

Angie has set up a camp inside a cave. John Cena happens by, and they decide to make a truce for the evening. They have a nice chat and then eat some fish. How nice. Suzume would really be the "queen bee" if she won. She'd "bee" so happy! The Crock wanders along the riverbank. "We are the nation doo doo doo doo bumrush your mother", he says. He thinks it's a good theme. Much better than Ode to Joy.

Gary Jay, much like fellow clinic volunteer Betty, thinks of home. In his case, it's St. Louis Mizzou. He thinks of the noble arch, the beautiful river, the insane pizza with its cracker crust and Provel cheez product. Green checks into the clinic, and is sprayed with Pixel Spray. This restores his pixels. Bonesaw is plagued by dreams of handsome teens with supernatural abilities. Too many of them running around. Red Tyler tries to join in the Bad Seeds' singalong. They shoo him away like the jobber he is.

Speaking of musical interludes, a wonderful trio has formed. Two award winning musicians and a psycho clown who has access to autotune all sing a song. What is the song? It cannot be described. Lil Petey Pump gets a hatchet sent to him by a certain mentor. He swears to use it for only the most correct purposes, to pursue freaks and also peaks. Elsewhere, Sexxxy Eddy was feeling pretty headstrong, but was taken on. 4v1 are never good odds. However, Trapt can't finish the job.

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1

Kill Scoreboard
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Daddykins - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco - 1 (HHH???)
Misao - 1 (Shoko)
Sexxxy Eddy - 1 (Mia)
Tekno Team 2000 - 1 (Waylon)

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Night 1. To Tekno Team 2000. Tekno Team loving 2000! WHY DO ALL MY loving ENTRIES SUCK AT THIS SO MUCH!?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

Night 1. To Tekno Team 2000. Tekno Team loving 2000! WHY DO ALL MY loving ENTRIES SUCK AT THIS SO MUCH!?

You think any man, no matter how edgy, can stand against Tekno Troy AND Tekno Travis?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm dying at Fred Durst, Nick Cave, and the Fiend singing along together

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Project halaxy, Did you add my events from the G doc? I wrote like 20 and I haven’t seen any of them, which could be just bad luck.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

ChrisBTY posted:

Maybe you should pick entries who can make alliances. National Wrestling Alliances :c00lbutt:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

My God, the Bad Seeds are trying to sing without Nick Cave... it's... it's happening :swoon:

projecthalaxy posted:

Two award winning musicians and a psycho clown who has access to autotune all sing a song. What is the song? It cannot be described.

Gonna assume it was this with Fred Durst playing the Kylie role:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chF244LWWqg

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Doing good, Daddykins and Sexy Archie! Also Evil Genes Betty!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

Project halaxy, Did you add my events from the G doc? I wrote like 20 and I haven’t seen any of them, which could be just bad luck.

I added them, but between yours, the existing ones, and the ones added to the spreadsheet, there's like 50-60 events in each deck and sometimes the system decides to, as we've seen, show "sing a song" or "cares for wounds" 4 times a day instead. They are in there though. Hopefully we'll see one soon! They were good.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Oh poo poo, we've got three more dead bodies, uh hosed. Did anyone see where any of them were? Ugh. Sorry sorry sorry. Anyway what I was called this meeting for is to explain that I saw Green staring at a vent in medbay while I was doing tasks and thought he was going to use the vent if I hadn't come into medbay. But my route was down through Admin, Storage, over to Comms to do the download, back through storage to get to admin for the upload, and then through cafeteria to medbay.

Anyway, Green is sus.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

where is your gray star

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

Oh poo poo, we've got three more dead bodies, uh hosed. Did anyone see where any of them were? Ugh. Sorry sorry sorry. Anyway what I was called this meeting for is to explain that I saw Green staring at a vent in medbay while I was doing tasks and thought he was going to use the vent if I hadn't come into medbay. But my route was down through Admin, Storage, over to Comms to do the download, back through storage to get to admin for the upload, and then through cafeteria to medbay.

Anyway, Green is sus.

Voting for karmicknight

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

karmicknight posted:

Anyway, Green is sus.

Objection! You were standing on top of the visual task... BUT YOUR TASK WASN'T GLOWING

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

karmicknight posted:

Anyway, Green is sus.

Did you swipe your card yet

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Did you swipe your card yet

I didn't have that task

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

SalTheBard posted:

I didn't have that task

:crossarms: *votes SalTheBard*

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Day 2! Daaa- - - - y 2! Day 2's coming and I'm typing from home. I dunno. It's another one.

Misawadow wanders the riverbank. "Nick! Nick Aldis! Where are you? I need to sign my contract for your incredibly dumb promotion~" He wonders if anyone else will want to sign him to their stupid promotion. Monty Brown sees his supply case drop and gets some very useful medicine. On the Serengeti, it's handy to have bandages and antibacterial gel. He sees Bonesaw wander by. Bonesaw is finding a place that is not infested with cool teens. He decides to take up in his old pal Don Muraco's murder freezer. No cool teens here. Nick Aldis is walking along the riverbank as well, a clipboard in his hand. "Misawadow? Misawadow! Come sign your rights away! Would anyone else like to be chained to this albatross?"

Angie Hill is a rather cooperative person. After her little party with JOHN CENA, she forms another impromptu team, this time with the controversial Sexxxy one. Glacier is examining another one of the freezers, seeing if he can use it to channel ice magic. He's so entranced in this that he does not see Suzume, that busy bee of the Ultra Arena come up with her stinger. It's a sword, actually, but she calls it a stinger. GLACIER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! I guess his blood runs cold now lmao. The Crock and Don Muraco are facing off. "I'm the real The Rock", The Crock says. "I've been called that for 40 years and you're just part of a problematic segment!", Muraco says in response. The Crock's scythe answers for him. DON "THE ROCK" MURACO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Maybe's he's just the pebble. Dom Toretto is used to driving around, not sprinting through forests. His left ankle is injured from a bad fall. He wishes he had a car.

Sexy Archie gathers more firewood. He'll need it to make tonight's Sexy Noodles. He pulls a tree down to use for this purpose. Misao and Tekno Team 2000 have expanded their faction, and they patrol their territory to find anyone who resists them. Archie's pal Betty has made herself a weapon. Her evil genes cry out for blood, though she has only helped people so far. She's a inherent duality, this one. Also holding a large piece of wood is Green. He stands on one of the observation towers. "SUS! SUS! NONE OF YOU ARE FREE FROM SUSPICION!", he proclaims.

Former musical partners The Fiend and Fred Durst have come to loggerheads. The Dursty One wanted to sign The Fiend to be the newest member of Limp Bizkit. The Fiend doesn't want to sign, and chases Durst away with his mallet. "We find your royalty terms subpar, dude!", says Ramblin' Rabbit. Daddykins has arranged for an entertainment to be provided. He leads his team in a few numbers from Carrie, Hedwig, and Heathers. Trapt wants to provide live music, but Red Tyler stops them. "Nobody wants you to play!", the enhancement talent says. "You're not even as good as the other shouty bands! You're the me of music!", he insists.

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1
Glacier - Day 2
Don Muraco - Day 2

Kill Scoreboard
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Daddykins - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco - 1 (HHH???)
Misao - 1 (Shoko)
Sexxxy Eddy - 1 (Mia)
Suzume - 1 (Glacier)
Tekno Team 2000 - 1 (Waylon)
The Crock - 1 (Muraco)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Blood runs dead.