Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

This is just the fancy version of dipping fries in a frosty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I Before E posted:

This is just the fancy version of dipping fries in a frosty

Is that actually a thing? :yikes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

little greggy is a good boy who loves his mom

Absolutely amazing and wholesome :3:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

SG Bamboo posted:

OH MY GOD YES IT IS

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i did not personally believe fries in frosty are some kind of good food hack after trying it. however. there are very popular potato presentations that incorporate milk as a key ingredient and nothing about it could possibly be gross unless the ice cream was already gross. I will fight over this but not with all my power

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shine posted:

OH MY GOD YES IT IS

This is why I don't leave my house except for work. Buncha fuckin wierdos dipping chips in drinks out there

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

It's not as good as dipping nuggets in a Frosty but yeah it's a known thing

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I like dipping fries in a milkshake.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

I Before E posted:

It's not as good as dipping nuggets in a Frosty but yeah it's a known thing
:d2a:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

What can I say, the great satan knows how to have a good time

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

SG Bamboo posted:

This is why I don't leave my house except for work. Buncha fuckin wierdos dipping chips in drinks out there

A frosty isn't a drink, and if you left your house (and ate wendy's like a real goon) you'd know that!

Also my 4 year old nephew loves dipping nuggets in whatever he is drinking. Milk, water, juice... He stays dipping.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dipping fries in a shake is such a well known thing that in the Flash TV show it being so good was what caused Ra's Al Ghuls daughter to stop being evil.

I'm not making this possible, it really happened on that show.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I've heard a lot of mixed things about the CW Flash, but that genuinely owns.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

PunkBoy posted:

I've heard a lot of mixed things about the CW Flash, but that genuinely owns.

Actually that might have been on Arrow. It was the first season Flash was on and there was a lot of overlap. It was very funny when it happened.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Those is the first time I've heard of dipping fries in a shake and it explains a lot about Americans tbh

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
I think I saw it first in Prison Break. I thought to demonstrate the guards depravity and contempt for the human spirit, but it’s probably just that carbs and fat taste great.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Some of y’all have never been children at a McDonald’s I guess!!!

Anyway here’s a good wrestler tweet

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1313609125763313665?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dipping fries in a shake is really good

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I'll stick to covering it in salt & vinegar

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

A frosty isn't a drink, and if you left your house (and ate wendy's like a real goon) you'd know that!

Also my 4 year old nephew loves dipping nuggets in whatever he is drinking. Milk, water, juice... He stays dipping.

Ah, there's the issue. The Wendy's we have in Australia is a different restaurant that as far as I can tell doesn't sell frosties, or if they do it's not under that name.

When I heard frosty my mind jumped to frosty chocolate milkshakes.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

What was this?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

french fry dipped in a frosty or something similar.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
If you so desperately have to dip a french fry into something then at least get some kind of suitable sauce.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

SG Bamboo posted:

Ah, there's the issue. The Wendy's we have in Australia is a different restaurant that as far as I can tell doesn't sell frosties, or if they do it's not under that name.

When I heard frosty my mind jumped to frosty chocolate milkshakes.

A frosty is just soft serve ice cream, so the reality isn't any better

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

If you so desperately have to dip a french fry into something then at least get some kind of suitable sauce.

or just let people like what they like?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The principle behind dipping fries in a frosty is the same one behind the peanut m&m or chocolate dipped pretzels, just with an added temperature dynamic.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It's probably been posted before but this is the New Day eating the One Chip to keep their favorite chips for a television tournament. Woods is on some little brother energy when he calls Kofi nasty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zb18oO_vsI

If it's been posted before, I'm still posting it because it's hilarious. WWE messing up your search engines be damned.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

Ice Cream of variable consistency is a suitable sauce.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

fucker

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

MY food preferences are the only moral food preferences.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

MY food preferences are the only moral food preferences.

That has basically been what this has dissolved into back to wrestling social media, here is my penance.

https://twitter.com/the_mjf/status/1318569316401483777?s=21

MJF being a condescending dick is going to turn Sammy face, an impossible task.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fries with mayo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cerebral Bore posted:

yeah my suitable sauce is a freakin' frosty buddy

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

JOHN CENA posted:

fries with mayo

Come on

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ketchup is too cold

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

do you not keep mayo, a condiment made entirely of very shelf unstable ingredients, in the fridge?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it gives it more tang

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

JOHN CENA posted:

ketchup is too cold

Room temperature ketchup is better than cold ketchup

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Paper Lion posted:

do you not keep mayo, a condiment made entirely of very shelf unstable ingredients, in the fridge?

i have a drawer full of packets like a normal person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What da gently caress is going on here