Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
tiredo f my wife leaving her teabags in the gosh darn sink so they never dry out. gonna invent a whole philosophy about it. becoming an antifeminist because my hands smell like a London Fog. shes had it too good for too long IMHO

freakin sink of this drumpf felllow. bout ready to publically trounce him in a debate if his libidinous antics do not cease.

oh, mister donut man, you;re "out of doughnuts"??? really? well that's reasonable. it's 5PM, not really peak doughnutting hours. ill come back tomorrow, but mark my words, if you foist upon me another one of these dump truck rear end size sugar crystal having three berry blueberry muffins, so help me god i'll

(the sound of thirteen dads absolutely trashing a subaru due to a Sports Defeat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I draw lines in the sand without rythm in order to avoid the worm

Splatmaster

It's me, I'm the Nazca Man. Me and my jetpack and my time machine. Makin' them lines back in time in the desert.

Crop circles are cute hobbies for wanna-be line makers

Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

wife leaves her tea bags in the sink and has the nerve to roasrt me lol,, i know how to make a plain cup of tea honey just take the bag out and slapo it against the sink a few times no spoon wasted :cheers:

Macnult

summoning a ghost helicopter by dragging my foot in a spiral while chanting "robert smithson"

more falafel please

forums poster

not to be a "wife guy" but I thought my wife was the only one who put her teabags on the sink

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

look, I like monster factory too but I really don't think dogs should be able to vote. they just wouldn't have a good grasp of the non-stick related issues

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

more falafel please posted:

not to be a "wife guy" but I thought my wife was the only one who put her teabags on the sink

Everyone look, everyone quick, come look at the "wife guy!" lol

what's a wife guy? :confused:

My line in the sand is, if you're mean to me I will only put up with it six, maybe seven times before I get really cross but do not do or say about it! Probably more if I think there's extenuating circumstances!

Do not push my limits!!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
playing beach volleyball? GOTTA have lines in the sand for that

more falafel please posted:

not on the sink, in the sink. so they absorb more gross dishwater and never dry out.

crimes

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Chewbecca posted:

some goons talk endlessly about their spouse and frankly it sucks. present company excluded

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

P sure I just drew a deep line there heh

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm not sure my wife would appreciate what you're saying

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

he'll yeah

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm a wife wife

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

I'm a knife wife :colbert:

sb hermit

looking for a spoon girlfriend to put used tea bags in my kitchen sink 1x/day

Chewbecca

~my wife~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Personally I think we need a wife guy subforum where all the wife guys can post about their wives in a safe and supportive environment, without fear of judgement or retribution

Escape From Noise

Sorry hot ladies but I will not date or marry you! Not even a little! No matter how much you beg me!

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Everyone look, everyone quick, come look at the "wife guy!" lol

Behold: The Wife Guy

idiotsavant
taking the wife’s teabags out of the sink to carefully dry each of them, one at a time in my solar desiccator before gently layering them in the compost bucket

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

Personally I think we need a wife guy subforum where all the wife guys can post about their wives in a safe and supportive environment, without fear of judgement or retribution

but my wife hates when i post about her in wife threads! :ohdear:

that's right. i am a 'my wife doesn't like it when i post about my wife in wife threads guy'.

Prof. Crocodile

:carol:

Chewbecca

Everyone's wife should have an account

There should be a wife guy account drive

Macnult

spelling byob in the sand, waiting for the tide to roll in beyond the dippy jetty

Stoner Sloth

shocking live footage of byob being deleted!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

idiotsavant posted:

taking the wife’s teabags out of the sink to carefully dry each of them, one at a time in my solar desiccator before gently layering them in the compost bucket

the bucket goes foul if too much water gets in it. :<

Chewbecca posted:

Everyone's wife should have an account

There should be a wife guy account drive

unrionically support this, a significant other/family poster dish session would be like helldump but funny.

crimes

Finger Prince

Why stop at lines when you could draw your full name after just a few beers.

more falafel please

forums poster

Finger Prince posted:

Why stop at lines when you could draw your full name after just a few beers.

lmao

Areola Grande

I've never been married but I just realized I'm a wife guy :abrathink:

Areola Grande

how do I meet a good Christian pokemon

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

I've never been married but I just realized I'm a wife guy :abrathink:

same. i am an 'i don't have a wife guy'. where is the meme for us?

Areola Grande

idk but all the byob wives are taken. I checked

Areola Grande

fun fact: none of them have knives :shrug:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
im drawing one line in the sand. im drawing a second line in the sand. now i'm hiding behind this bush with my patented Pirate Catching Net.

crimes

Finger Prince

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

im drawing one line in the sand. im drawing a second line in the sand. now i'm hiding behind this bush with my patented Pirate Catching Net.

I'm drawing a circle in the sand in the upper right corner. Your move.

Gluten Free Dad

ive had it up to "here" with kids dancing the macarena. it's 2020 for gods sake, and while i accept that the macarena was a global cultural milestone, i believe its time to give the breakdancing from the Its Like That video by famous rappers Run DMC a try

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Finger Prince posted:

I'm drawing a circle in the sand in the upper right corner. Your move.

:O :O :O :O i'm going adjacent to you, such that the X in the middle now threatens a checkmate

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

:O :O :O :O i'm going adjacent to you, such that the X in the middle now threatens a checkmate

I draw an O in the center square, putting you on the defensive.