Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have one workout goal, and one workout goal only: to tone my abs so much that I can grate cheese on them!

Think how great that'd be! Some hot dude/babe is like "Oh man! I wish I had a cheese grater so I could prep this block of cheese for this pizza I'm making!" Ten you just lift your shirt and BAM! Instant cheese shredding. Maybe while they're grating you can get to know them a little more? I dunno. Just seems like a great opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Do 69 sit ups a day for 420 days and you'll be able to balance a bowling ball on your abdomen, op

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Do 69 sit ups a day for 420 days and you'll be able to balance a bowling ball on your abdomen, op

But I wanna grate cheese? That way, if I go camping I'll have a survival grater!

biosterous

my workout goal is to have absolutely massive trapezius muscles, so i can do the most powerful shrug in the universe

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

e: i will not be working on any other muscles at this time, just the trapeziuses. trapezii?

gallery of sigs

he/him

idiotsavant
thats easy op, just get a hole punch and a angle grinder and you’ll be grating cheese with your abs in no time

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I walk into the singles pizza making class and all eyes are on me. My body is sculpted as if from clay. I've been working out and everyone can tell. The women want me, the men want to be me. The teacher is a woman about the same age as me and she cant keep her eyes off of me. First we make the dough, combining the flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt into a mixer and combine it. Each move I make is as graceful as a swan, as powerful as a lion. The alpha male is here and it is me. As I add water to the mixer I can feel eyes on me from all angles. Soon enough I have a perfect consistency dough and I pull it from the mixer and throw it down onto the lightly floured counter top with a loud "SLAP!" In unison every woman in the class jumps and has to catch her breath.

At this point productivity in the class room has come to a standstill except for myself and the teacher. We lock eyes as our dough flies through the air, tossing in unison. Next we roll the dough out my muscled arms rippling with each stroke of the rolling pin. Once we've rolled the dough its time to add the sauce and toppings. I spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on my pizza, next we need to grate the cheese.

"For this next step I would like a volunteer to help." The teacher breathes, upper lip twitching.

Every man in the classroom raises his hand, but they never had a chance. "Evil bob, will you come up and help me grate the cheese?"

I walk to the front of the classroom, all eyes are on me. The teacher moves to hand me a cheese grater, but I stop her. I lift my shirt and without a second thought she leaps at me and begins grating the cheese on my cheesegrater abs.

Escape From Noise

Evil Bob posted:

I walk into the singles pizza making class and all eyes are on me. My body is sculpted as if from clay. I've been working out and everyone can tell. The women want me, the men want to be me. The teacher is a woman about the same age as me and she cant keep her eyes off of me. First we make the dough, combining the flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt into a mixer and combine it. Each move I make is as graceful as a swan, as powerful as a lion. The alpha male is here and it is me. As I add water to the mixer I can feel eyes on me from all angles. Soon enough I have a perfect consistency dough and I pull it from the mixer and throw it down onto the lightly floured counter top with a loud "SLAP!" In unison every woman in the class jumps and has to catch her breath.

At this point productivity in the class room has come to a standstill except for myself and the teacher. We lock eyes as our dough flies through the air, tossing in unison. Next we roll the dough out my muscled arms rippling with each stroke of the rolling pin. Once we've rolled the dough its time to add the sauce and toppings. I spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on my pizza, next we need to grate the cheese.

"For this next step I would like a volunteer to help." The teacher breathes, upper lip twitching.

Every man in the classroom raises his hand, but they never had a chance. "Evil bob, will you come up and help me grate the cheese?"

I walk to the front of the classroom, all eyes are on me. The teacher moves to hand me a cheese grater, but I stop her. I lift my shirt and without a second thought she leaps at me and begins grating the cheese on my cheesegrater abs.

biosterous

Evil Bob posted:

gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Evil Bob posted:

:suspense:

idiotsavant

Evil Bob posted:

idiotsavant
BYOB iks, pls rename evil bob to my cheesegrater abs

Heather Papps

hello friend

a babe, running her hand across my CHEESE-GRATER ABS: "ouch ouch ouchey ouch!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I've been doing highly experimental workouts to get potato-peeler abs. Scientists are always taking my temperature but I can feel myself becoming more powerful with each completed rep.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

psh thats nothin', wait til you see my mandoline slicer abs

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Jaguars!

Regretting my choice to get washboard abs now. Sitting in the corner playing a sad little song on my washboard abs because I didn't go the cheesegrater way.

Prof. Crocodile

Jaguars! posted:

Regretting my choice to get washboard abs now. Sitting in the corner playing a sad little song on my washboard abs because I didn't go the cheesegrater way.

Ass-penny

I'm more of a non-euclidien abs guy, op. You have to do a lot of spellcasting and squat thrusts.

Escape From Noise

Hopefully I can work out my hands until they can cut through a boot, and then slice a tomato!

How Wonderful!

sometimes I do tool-assisted tomato slicing but frankly I'm just starting out so I think it's ok

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

sometimes I do tool-assisted tomato slicing but frankly I'm just starting out so I think it's ok

savestates really help you tighten up individual sections of a tomato slice

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

vanisher

Gonna work out these tangles in my dogs fur more like it

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

work out? more like work on myself. i'm a deeply flawed human

vanisher

Outgoal is nice don't tell him to work

vanisher

Life Coach: so I heard you hate goals. time to jump right into the deep end buddy.

How Wonderful!

Heather Papps posted:

work out? more like work on myself. i'm a deeply flawed human

Always rewarding, I want a cheesegrater heart and a washboard mind. And a soul like a strong looking butt.

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

a soul like a strong looking butt.

do we still have that "forum title" thread around here somewhere?

Escape From Noise

Working on my glutes in the hopes that one day I'll be able to remove corn from the cob with it and, God willing, core apples.

Gluten Free Dad

i practise zazen and do weightlifting, and this time next year I aim to be strong enough to punch god right in his laughing gear

Heather Papps

hello friend

im learning drunken boxing, i scream, as beer cans spill out of my car door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

im learning drunken boxing, i scream, as beer cans spill out of my car door