Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Hello!

As you may be aware, it is currently -not okay- to toxx a ban for yourself in the election of 2020. This has caused some amount of anger and resentment among the fine posters of c-spam, as there's nothing that we love more than a friendly wager and bathing in the blood of our duly defeated posting foes. If you post in the trump thread, you may have some amount of awareness that I am a big fan of polls, polling, and mathematical understanding of the electorate. The fact that I was not torn apart and sold for spare parts in 2016 is, to this day, a bit of mystery to all of us.

I am happy to inform you that Joe Biden will win the presidential election of 2020. Squizzle, the benevolent mod of c-spam, has agreed that there must be something to make this enjoyable for friends and pals who would like to post.

As such, if Donald Trump is elected president then:

quote:

(posters have) two weeks to submit an essay on how schnorkles was owned, presentation matters—illumination, layout, done as a comic instead of text, etc. (The) best overall package (content + presentation) decides the fate of schnorkles, within reason.

In order to enter this fun and exciting contest to own Schnorkles, you must post itt. I honestly don't care if you wager something or not, but its more fun if you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Stickied.

e:

Chokes McGee has issued a correction as of 03:36 on Oct 20, 2020

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what the gently caress

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if I win you have to admit schnirkles is real
idk how the wager works. do I put something up if Biden wins or what

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

it's not a 'toxx' thread

but its a 'toxx' thread about the election idk. just make claims about events you think are going to happen and the consequences if you get them horribly wrong.

you just can't get banned

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
schnorkles never ate a bug

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
https://i.imgur.com/Sp2XzhJ.mp4

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

here's my wager: if biden wins i will donate $200 to RAINN...if trump wins i will drink myself to death over the next 8 years

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i think biden is going to win, so i can't enter, but i also think you're a dork. mods, if biden wins pls change the plane's name to dorkles

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Can we humbly expand the thread to discussions of IRL election bets? Back in 2016 I was cleaned out by a few of my chud friends and resolved not to repeat the same practice. This time I'm only making friendly wagers with other liberals that have a cynical expectation of another Trump victory and not people who will necessarily endzone dance during the payout.

I have a few buddies on the hook to host me over for dinner if Biden wins, and lately looking at the math I've started equalizing the odds for fairness. (Biden by 3-digit EV spread, 320+) just to give a sporting chance.

I guess this is the first year that people might get into a payout dispute if Trump narrowly loses the electoral college and gets rescued in a 6-3, just in philosophical terms of who actually "won" the election. But of course, jesus gently caress let us pray that isn't the outcome.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Scags McDouglas posted:

I have a few buddies on the hook to host me over for dinner if Biden wins,

Why is possible covid exposure your prize, chuds win either way, you fool this is their trap

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Should Biden win, Fox News will call the election within 24 hours of it being called by CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS. If not, I will write at least 1000 words about what a loving idiot I am.
I will not be submitting any writing should Trump win.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

If Biden clearly wins Nov 3rd I will find and smoke crack, something I haven't done since I was like 22, in honor of Hunter. I'm not posting pics of myself for your benefit and mine.

Trump has this wrapped up so nothing if he wins.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

should biden win, someone at grrr graphics will draw a cartoon showing trump being literally stabbed in the back. bonus points if the stabber has either stereotypically Jewish or otherwise nonwhite features. if this does not happen I will draw a trumpstoß cartoon myself, but it will not be racist or anti Semitic

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

karma_coma posted:

If Biden clearly wins Nov 3rd I will find and smoke crack, something I haven't done since I was like 22, in honor of Hunter. I'm not posting pics of myself for your benefit and mine.

Trump has this wrapped up so nothing if he wins.

please don't smoke crack

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I find that there is a necessary distinction between Biden winning the election and Biden becoming president, as the former may not result in the latter for legal reasons (i.e. SCOTUS ruling) or extraconstitutional reasons (i.e. a coup)

There is no finality until Jan 20th.

My point is, I am abstaining because electoral victory only sets off a new chain of events bound by chaos.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If Biden wins I will smoke weed and be sad
If Trump wins I will be sad and smoke weed
If a third party wins I will write 1000 words on smoking weed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

Hello!

As you may be aware, it is currently -not okay- to toxx a ban for yourself in the election of 2020. This has caused some amount of anger and resentment among the fine posters of c-spam, as there's nothing that we love more than a friendly wager and bathing in the blood of our duly defeated posting foes. If you post in the trump thread, you may have some amount of awareness that I am a big fan of polls, polling, and mathematical understanding of the electorate. The fact that I was not torn apart and sold for spare parts in 2016 is, to this day, a bit of mystery to all of us.

I am happy to inform you that Joe Biden will win the presidential election of 2020. Squizzle, the benevolent mod of c-spam, has agreed that there must be something to make this enjoyable for friends and pals who would like to post.

As such, if Donald Trump is elected president then:

In order to enter this fun and exciting contest to own Schnorkles, you must post itt. I honestly don't care if you wager something or not, but its more fun if you do.

Fail. Gas and ban.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'm not participating in whatever the gently caress this dumbass thread is btw. Just flaming you because this thread sucks rear end lol

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Whatever just go and vote for someone idiots

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lol this is dumb

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
where do i bet real life big boy money on trump because i want to be rich af fr not gonna lie

Sjs00 posted:

Whatever just go and vote for someone idiots

see...here's there thing..nah, not for president

i don't want a president, that's my vote

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you are a loser for having made this thread op

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

this is a perfectly fine gimmick thread (even if it only got sticked due to Mod Mob connections) ignore the haters op

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

its a good thing we don't have a representative sample here otherwise the polling for me (and my posting career) would look pretty dicey right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:thumbsdown:

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I find that there is a necessary distinction between Biden winning the election and Biden becoming president, as the former may not result in the latter for legal reasons (i.e. SCOTUS ruling) or extraconstitutional reasons (i.e. a coup)

There is no finality until Jan 20th.

My point is, I am abstaining because electoral victory only sets off a new chain of events bound by chaos.

This, a million times this

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

you are a loser for having made this thread op

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I'm kind of over toxxes and stuff like that OP. You don't have to write any essays on my account, whatever happens. Just for the record though, I predict that Donald Trump is going to win the election. Good luck with your thread though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what if we kept all the bragging about the election results in here? unless trump wins and in that case it's uncontrollable chaos everywhere

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

kanye WILL win

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i biden, or trump, wins, i will stop paying attention to this stupid countrys politics and find a new hobby

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
if Texas goes blue I will compose and record a country tune welcoming the most hee haw state into the liberal hell fold

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Posting in a thread

Lovelyn has issued a correction as of 03:49 on Oct 25, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Lovelyn posted:

Posting in a thread

We have a weed/cats thread you know

Filthy Hans