Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

unban That DICK! and give him this avatar with the text "STAY OUT OF MALIBU"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Skyl3lazer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=Mr.%20Toodles

e; impressively as I post this, I realize there's some hosed up CSS on sa and it's possible for the letter "I" to appear in the row along with the avatar lmao

Weird, it says I have to register while I'm obvs logged into my account. Eh, phone posting.

Edit oh my God, I love it. You're wonderful, thank you!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Skyl3lazer posted:

Wew lad gonna have to ask about that current redtext first

Haha, that's fine. I've no idea how you would find the person that did it though. There's no point asking me, as I'd tell you it was a joke about how amazingly clear I can make my points in a post about Australia.

Machinegun Arm!
Oct 22, 2008

It's been a ruff day
Not sure if I missed the boat on this one, but if I haven't, a rando avatar would be rad

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Oh here's a request: Can someone make me an av out of Zagreus' death as linked at this timestamp? Starting black, Zag getting pulled under, then back to black?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbawpKC2TBI&t=258s

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Also, with that last round of random avatars, I have now hit my limit! Sorry if you didn't get in, there were several requests that never gave emails if I needed it, and I might have just missed it. Plinky is gonna get $1200 to help out goons in distress, and I got to have some fun creating forums rivalries and brand new posting comrades.

Thank you for participating, and for your kind words! :) I'll leave the thread open I guess, no real reason to close it.

Some stats, out of a total 122 items:

Archives: 27
Platinum: 15
New Accounts: 5
Certs for future Avs: 3
Banner Ads: 2
Also 1 Unban and 1 Namechange

Skyl3lazer fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Oct 21, 2020

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Nice one mate, very cool work!

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Honestly pretty cool and wholesome thread dude. I was gonna throw in for a new avatar, but tbh felt like the money would be better spent on others and I'll just pick it up on my own dime. Now let us pray that Jeffrey doesn't turn out to be an axe-murderer or whatever twists and turns this site throws up.

Machinegun Arm!
Oct 22, 2008

It's been a ruff day
Thank you, I love it!

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=Mr.%20Toodles

e; impressively as I post this, I realize there's some hosed up CSS on sa and it's possible for the letter "I" to appear in the row along with the avatar lmao

This is fixed now.

Skyl3lazer posted:

Also, with that last round of random avatars, I have now hit my limit! Sorry if you didn't get in, there were several requests that never gave emails if I needed it, and I might have just missed it. Plinky is gonna get $1200 to help out goons in distress, and I got to have some fun creating forums rivalries and brand new posting comrades.

Thank you for participating, and for your kind words! :) I'll leave the thread open I guess, no real reason to close it.

:patriot:

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I want to reiterate on just how loving cool this thread and you are for doing this. Long live the new flesh! Hail skyblazer and hail Jeffrey of the POS! Goon stairs motherfucker!

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Skyl3lazer posted:

I smell some goldbelly cookies in Jeffrey's future...... Thank you for you're service goon sire

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

now on CD-ROM posted:

I smell some goldbelly cookies in Jeffrey's future...... Thank you for you're service goon sire

I'm glad I could give your parachute an appropriate avatar

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Skyl3lazer posted:

poo poo sorry, been trying to preserve them

thanks captain!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OP you are awesome, posted about that one avatar messing up situation on page three in the mod forum should be resolved soon, if there is every anything you want or need please let me know and thank you for supporting the forums! Thanks for bringing it to our attention Mega64!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

low key sex master posted:

Oh dangit it got rid of my gangtag

could a mod readd it for me? The Goonited Nations one?

adding it back now

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I missed this but it was very cool, bravo Skyl3lazer.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Skyl3lazer posted:

:nice:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
If you lost a gangtag let me know so I can fix it! Also OP would you be cool with me moving this to the goldmine in a few days, your generosity should be preserved!

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 21, 2020

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Skyl3lazer posted:

drat I don't know why this doesn't animate, if I right click->view image it does

e; I think I set the loop wrong, would some admin mind setting it to this one?

Got this

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Just for the record... OP, you have my sword

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
This was a heartwarming thread to wake up to - thank you a ton Skyl3lazer. I really love this place and I'm glad others do, as well.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

lmao, thanks, it is exactly what I hoped.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This was a heartwarming thread to wake up to - thank you a ton Skyl3lazer. I really love this place and I'm glad others do, as well.

Thank you as well for dealing with this. Please dont turn out to be a sexpest or whatever.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

If you lost a gangtag let me know so I can fix it! Also OP would you be cool with me moving this to the goldmine in a few days, your generosity should be preserved!

Yeah go for it, never had a goldmined thread before.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Can someone get me red text write whatever but something funny that will make me seem cool

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SilkyP posted:

Can someone get me red text write whatever but something funny that will make me seem cool

i think that we found the text

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Welp missed out on getting plat but you rocked it.

Kharohz
Jul 25, 2007

THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE
Thanks a bunch!

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
You sent me two plats, should I just post the key for the second one in this thread?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Count Uvula posted:

You sent me two plats, should I just post the key for the second one in this thread?

Oh whoops, go for I guess.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Plat coupon courtesy of Skyl3lazer:
CC6105D-4E0EBF8BEB-09DBF

IAmThatIs
Nov 17, 2014

Wasteland Style

IAmThatIs posted:

I'd like a nuclear themed avatar, I've been naked for too long.

You rule Skyl3lazer

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

IAmThatIs posted:

You rule Skyl3lazer

I have a non animated version of this av on twitter and it's loving me up when I see your post now lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
op comes through to the fund (in a thread i didn't know about until like an hour ago)

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Skyl3lazer, you are one cool bean

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

WHERE IS MY TOWER

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
OP this is one cool thing you have done. Posting from the goldmine

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Victory Position posted:

WHERE IS MY TOWER

Do what now?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

lol, I just read the new announcement and realized that Skyl3lazer now has a reasonable chance of getting to be the one to permaban Lowtax.

Think of a good ban reason!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

You're the loving best OP.