Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I found a website where for some reason people voluntarily debate strangers on webcam. Because I guess someone thought "What if we brought youtube comments to life!". And let me tell you, this is truly a meeting of the minds!

Come dive in the cesspool!

https://debatemenow.com/watch-debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Someone go on there and record themselves debating in the most annoying voice, like some kind of high pitch ghosts voice.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Someone go on there and record themselves debating in the most annoying voice, like some kind of high pitch ghosts voice.

I watched a few of these and I can guarantee you that would be less annoying to watch than any of the existing content.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

d&d is the next forum down, dude

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I do not want to watch any of these because I feel like blood will start seeping from my pores, but the thumbnails alone are worth the thread.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Shmorky's Mic Fighters lives again

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sounds like a nightmare.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Fragmaster could make some great arguments on this I bet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

God help them both get better haircuts.

Debating a corpse is a sure way to win a debate.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Oct 21, 2020

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
I'd simply fart down the mic and then close the web page thus instantly winning.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

BigBadSteve posted:

Debating a corpse is a sure way to win a debate.

Look at the percentage at the bottom. He's losing a debate with a corpse.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

CJacobs posted:

Look at the percentage at the bottom. He's losing a debate with a corpse.

:bahgawd:Millennials can't even put up a proper Corpse Synod!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Finally, a D&D forum for the intellectual commoner.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I plan to base major decisions in my life based on the debates by these knowledgeable and well-informed people.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Has anyone just yelled "NO" over and over until the opponent gives up?

No?

No experts then.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Has anyone just yelled "NO" over and over until the opponent gives up?

No?

No experts then.

These must not go out live otherwise they'd be like 5% idiots yelling and 95% one idiot about to yell and one idiot jerking off at them. And if that's true and this is the acceptable content then the stuff they don't put up must be like watching the video message from the Event Horizon crew.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I don't mean to cause offense or anything, but there is absolutely nothing I would want to watch less than these dipshits debate each other over video chat.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Why is Luckyfrank311 in so many of these

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

piratepilates posted:

I don't mean to cause offense or anything, but there is absolutely nothing I would want to watch less than these dipshits debate each other over video chat.
10 years ago I would likely find it entertaining and hilarious.

In October 2020, I already get more than my daily fill of watching a complete idiot tell me their poorly thought out opinions in an incredibly smug manner without any effort on my part.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

piratepilates posted:

I mean, I'm sure there's tons of stuff you'd want to watch less, if you really think about it.

What if a gypsy showed you how you were gonna die?

What if you looked into a crystal ball and saw a loved one like, talking some real poo poo about you and it made you question what was real?

on the other hand I did in fact watch 2 dipshits argue about Star Wars, and like man, I don't wanna spoil it for you but one of em gets REAL mad.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

piratepilates posted:

In all honesty, I attempted to watch some of these and it's as painful as you'd expect. I just think the thumbnails are comedy gold.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

We all know exactly why.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

sure okay posted:

I mean, I'm sure there's tons of stuff you'd want to watch less, if you really think about it.

What if a gypsy showed you how you were gonna die?

What if you looked into a crystal ball and saw a loved one like, talking some real poo poo about you and it made you question what was real?

on the other hand I did in fact watch 2 dipshits argue about Star Wars, and like man, I don't wanna spoil it for you but one of em gets REAL mad.

I meant what I said, god dammit.

CPL593H posted:

In all honesty, I attempted to watch some of these and it's as painful as you'd expect. I just think the thumbnails are comedy gold.

We all know exactly why.

Yeah it's a great idea for a thread and I enjoy the thumbnails, but I cannot bring myself to watch these.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
call me when theyre all using the anime girl filter

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

piratepilates posted:

I had to check this thread to see if it was real. I can't imagine what kind of bone head would want to do this.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Everyone is only watching the girl with the tits

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

CPL593H fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Oct 22, 2020

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

George H.W. oval office posted:

Everyone is only watching the girl with the tits

Should I Expose My Firm Breasts Vs M’Lady, Thinkest Of Thine Reputation

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

master debater :smugmrgw:

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Are these debaters paid participants or is the website basically profiting from their need for attention? The ones where they're playing a character is... Interesting. Like the guy playing Trump with a 5 o clock shadow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Good mix of opinions about food and ones about how to organize society, GBS should love this site.