Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
from the man who brought you The Best Chicken Sandwich at Wendys Is The Asiago Ranch One With Crispy Chic...

loving borger king. what a horseshit fast food place right? with their weird rear end chlorine tasting fries (that actually i love more than wendy's fries but i digress), they haven't had a big smash hit since the first angry whopper tore into peoples' assholes. well guess what shitass, because i'm about to hit you with some fast food truth

boom. do you see that poo poo? it's the Bacon and Cheese Crispy Chicken sandwich. and it loving owns. okay it's not quite as good as the asiago ranch but when i don't feel like driving 2x the distance to wendy's, i know i can always roll into the bk lounge for a prime time BACCC. but that's not all.....because while this sandwich is banging, you already know i gotta be dishing out the respect to an absolute classic, an OG of fast food

now THAT'S the OG BK Sandy™ right there. me and my dad used to stop in here and grab these footlong bastards by the horns, and eat em. it's not as good as the BACCC but you know what, it holds a special place in my heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

barnold posted:

now THAT'S the OG BK Sandy™ right there. me and my dad used to stop in here and grab these footlong bastards by the horns, and eat em. it's not as good as the BACCC but you know what, it holds a special place in my heart
gently caress yes I love these dirty hooker chicken sandwiches. utterly nasty but I'll gorge myself on them.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what kinda heathen puts cheese on a b.k. og c.s.?

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

The Voice of Labor posted:

also a little shook by this

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Maybe we could look at it as a chickencheese with bacon.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

The Voice of Labor posted:

i didnt even notice lol loving google images

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
whats up with the oddly blocky, solid mayo in the ocs

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the small value menu chicken sandos are the cheapest food that you can get other peeps to prepare for you in america, per calorie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

barnold posted:

The OG doesn't have cheese on it. :colbert:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

YeahTubaMike posted:

read the loving thread before posting in my loving threads you loving gently caress

e: apparently that's how it's served in mexico, which is where that stock image comes from. whoda thunkitt

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

barnold posted:

read the loving thread before posting in my loving threads you loving gently caress

e: apparently that's how it's served in mexico, which is where that stock image comes from. whoda thunkitt

:smug:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

mexico is not sending their best stock images of og chicken sammich

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
one time when I was a kid I bit into a OG chicken sandwich and hurt my tooths on a tiny fractured chicken rib bone and the local BK told me I was lying when I brought the bone to show them, but gave me coupons for more free chicken sandwiches???

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

YeahTubaMike posted:

You used to be able to get it as a Club with bacon and cheese. Of course the pro move back when they had the Sourdough Whoppers was to get an OG Chicken with Swiss and Tomato. poo poo was fire.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Q_res posted:

Sourdough Whoppers

what how did i miss this

----------------

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

i say swears online posted:

what how did i miss this

It was a long rear end time ago, like early 2000s.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The OG BK Chicken Sam is one of the most underrated fast food items. You can get two of them and two medium fries in the app for FIVE DOLLARS ONLY.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It might not be in your region but you are missing the value spicy chicken sandwich. For a cheap chicken sandwich it's okay. Most of the spice is from whatever spread they are using but it's decent enough.

I find the "main" chicken sandwich at BK to be pretty bad to mediocre. Sometimes I forget I don't like it and order it and it's always disappointing. The spicy version is a slight improvement but worse than the value version which makes me wonder why I ordered it.

OG long guy is fine, a good part of the $5 thing.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the philly chicken cheese steak

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

i'm eating the BK sandy right now

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

My wife likes the rodeo crispy jr. They are not even on the menu but you can still get them for 1$.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Q_res posted:

It was a long rear end time ago, like early 2000s.

You are a liar and thinking of the Hardee's Frisco melt

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

No, I worked at a Burger King at the time they brought them out for a Shrek movie. Though I think they'd done them before then.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

they had sourdough whoppers up here in new england like a year or two ago, i remember getting one for sure

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

They had a Sourdough King for a while, it was basically a copy of Hardee's Frisco burger. Swiss, tomato, bacon and mayo with two Whopper patties. The old Sourdough Whoppers were a fully dressed Whopper with Swiss and bacon.

In keep with the long chicken appreciation, back then I'd get the Original Chicken and add Swiss and tomato and it was extremely good.

Big Beef City posted:

You are a liar and thinking of the Hardee's Frisco melt

Also, here's the ad. Circa 2001.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nOxRZm4tcI

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

oh gently caress you know what you're right it was the sourdough king

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Q_res posted:

They had a Sourdough King for a while, it was basically a copy of Hardee's Frisco burger. Swiss, tomato, bacon and mayo with two Whopper patties.

ah yes, if there's anything this could be compared to, it would be the hardee's frisco burger

edit i retract my statement, this "frisco burger" predates the sourdough jack by fifteen years haha what the heck

----------------

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this thread about the sourdough jack now?

cause that's pr'lly my favorite fast food item outside of the bugrer king ckiken sandys

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it is excellent

----------------

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

I will never forgive Twitter for slandering the Tendercrisp line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cffi7vkQZcI

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Getting “chicken” from a “hamburger” restaurant. Ummmm, no thank you op

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

halokiller posted:

Yeah they hosed up. Tendercrisp was good. I don't care if it turned into peanut oil if you tried to microwave it because when I bought it, I ate it.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

what happened to the italian chicken sandwich

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

covid

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I really liked the chicken parm sandwich at BK tbh

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

halokiller posted:

The bacon cheddar ranch tendercrisp was top tier.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

barnold posted:

Even if you ask for no mayo, there always seems to be mayo on this goddamn thing. I'd eat one right now though

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

is not mayo is chixen sweat

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

more falafel please posted:

what happened to the italian chicken sandwich

If you were somewhere that had it you were lucky since they discontinued it in Arizona and California like 15 years ago, with just a few LTO appearances here and there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Rick posted:

If you were somewhere that had it you were lucky since they discontinued it in Arizona and California like 15 years ago, with just a few LTO appearances here and there.

yeah it's maybe been like 15 years since the last time i had it

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!