Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

PCjr sidecar posted:

mccoy and spock worked because spock was usually smugly superior

data wanted nothing more than to be a real boy so it was just bullying

riker falling asleep during data's spot poem was incredibly rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

PCjr sidecar posted:

mccoy and spock worked because spock was usually smugly superior

data wanted nothing more than to be a real boy so it was just bullying

there's the episode where q is made mortal and he basically tells data to his face that he's an idiot for wanting to become human

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
Wesley crusher, so maladjusted from growing up his single mom's third wheel that he just picked up with a random hitchhicker and noped out of the dimension

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

infernal machines posted:

there's the episode where q is made mortal and he basically tells data to his face that he's an idiot for wanting to become human

lol I literally watched that one this afternoon

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
q was right

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm deep in a harvest moon abyss, I've been smoking bowls and playing harvest moon with the next generation on in the background

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
How does someone come up with the name Shartlo Copley and convince anyone else to take it seriously

edit: I'm just going to keep replying to older and older posts

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

rotor posted:

was this movie any good?

the action stuff was good but the rest was really bad

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
CHAPPiE

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
jonny 290 got me to watch food wars so I'm glad my anime influence is rubbing off

gimme the skunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQUabf0ce1o

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

a new Tremors film in 2020 :o: that's number /checks SEVEN??

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

a new Tremors film in 2020 :o: that's number /checks SEVEN??

are 2-8 worth watching? i assume no

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i think 2 was okay. i haven't seen it in about 20 years though

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
likin’ the new av, i-m

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

danke. :tipshat:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/cup_of_chino/status/1319057605101170689

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The Garden of You May Also Like

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm about halfwya through season 3 and the best characters are the borg and deanna troi's mom

heck yeah those ones are fun

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
this counts as speculative fiction right

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1318566735004471296

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

new borat movie is great

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Sagebrush posted:

new borat movie is great

it reminds me of my nana who has a jewish friend and well that's about as well as can be expected

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

new borat movie is great

so did our old pal rudy really get caught with his pants down, so to speak

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

he's definitely lying down on the hotel bed and shoving his hand down his pants. it looks a bit more like a shirt tuck than a chram grab to me but they cut it off too soon to say for sure. he does flirt with borat's daughter a fair bit and he has his hand on her waist just before this.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i still wish sacha baron cohen had been able to get OJ to confess

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvJc1COU9Hk

H.P. Hovercraft fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Oct 23, 2020

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I just realised I've never heard Sacha baron cohens real voice until now

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
giuliani is a poo poo but i'm not sure why i'm supposed to care that he was ready to go when he got repeatedly hit on by a 25-year-old

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rjmccall posted:

giuliani is a poo poo but i'm not sure why i'm supposed to care that he was ready to go when he got repeatedly hit on by a 25-year-old

you are confused as to why it's concerning that the president's personal attorney started stroking his cock and balls when he thought he was going to bang who he thought was a former feral child turned far right journalist fifty years his junior? Really?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i havent seen the movie but afaik he was told that the woman was 15

regardless, hes a piece of poo poo with too much cachet and its funny to me every time he fucks up whether provoked or not

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Jonny 290 posted:

he thought was a former feral child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9frVTgoKSI&t=280s

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 23, 2020

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

why the hell are the mormons blocking chris morris in denmark

"This video contains content from LDS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

you are confused as to why it's concerning that the president's personal attorney started stroking his cock and balls when he thought he was going to bang who he thought was a former feral child turned far right journalist fifty years his junior? Really?

i haven't seen this movie and probably won't ever. if he was told she was fifteen then yeah that's bad. but i don't give a poo poo about a 75 year old completely consensually loving an adult

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Carthag Tuek posted:

"This video contains content from LDS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

is it? ffs

Chris Morris, reading out a letter "I am a pedophile, please may I have sex with this 3 year old girl now she is 21?"
Man in the street: No way!
Woman in the street: You should be in a mental asylum.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
it is objectively bad to try to turn what you believe is an interview into a hookup, there are no excuses or extenuating circumstances for that

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Carthag Tuek posted:

it's blocked in the US too

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

It's not clear from the movie whether he was told she was 15 beforehand, or that he had heard the feral child story. She is made up to look like Ivanka and presents herself as a right wing Patriot News reporter etc and interviews him in a hotel suite. After the interview they go into the bedroom part of the suite, and the scene where he puts his hands down his pants and on her waist takes place. Then Borat bursts in wearing ladies' underwear and yells "she is 15, too old for you" and the bodyguards pop out from wherever and so on.

He's 100% a creepy old lech for getting handsy with someone five decades younger, but the film footage by itself doesn't appear to demonstrate that he is a pedophile or a rapist.

(That part we can infer)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
It doesn't matter if she said she was fifteen or not. The man is seventy six years old. If you're not skeeved out by him trying to gently caress anybody under 40, you're probably kind of a weirdo. It also disregards the absolutely enormous power imbalance depicted in that clip.

people constantly (and justifiably) yell about hollywood male/female age gaps but it's fine if it happens IRL?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Sagebrush posted:

It's not clear from the movie whether he was told she was 15 beforehand, or that he had heard the feral child story. She is made up to look like Ivanka and presents herself as a right wing Patriot News reporter etc and interviews him in a hotel suite. After the interview they go into the bedroom part of the suite, and the scene where he puts his hands down his pants and on her waist takes place. Then Borat bursts in wearing ladies' underwear and yells "she is 15, too old for you" and the bodyguards pop out from wherever and so on.

He's 100% a creepy old lech for getting handsy with someone five decades younger, but the film footage by itself doesn't appear to demonstrate that he is a pedophile or a rapist.

(That part we can infer)

this is all correct based on what i could pay attention to but we are living in a post facts era so yeah trump's lawyer got a pat on the knee from a woman pretending to be 15 and then was ready to gently caress her

we could make it more post reality but that's good enough

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I just realised I've never heard Sacha baron cohens real voice until now

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

if ur rudy, who has probably spent the last two decades being the guest of honor at dictator-hosted salo reenactments across four continents, a single consensual-appearing fox news ‘she looked at least 18’ barely moves your kompromat radar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PCjr sidecar posted:

if ur rudy, who has probably spent the last two decades being the guest of honor at dictator-hosted salo reenactments across four continents, a single consensual-appearing fox news ‘she looked at least 18’ barely moves your kompromat radar
the first rule of kompromat is to make sure your kompromat is not recorded and distributed as part of a major motion picture