Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
i just got an unsolicited company wide politics post in my work email from this rear end in a top hat telling me to vote for joe biden to save democracy

https://twitter.com/rklau/status/1319397164821348357

apparently he sent it to every single one of his million+ customers lmao. i hope this sets off a micro culture war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this poo poo rules and I hope this makes it more usual because I can't wait for the day when I'm getting emails from fortune 500 ceos about their bitch ex wives or how there aren't any more good private pedophile islands now that jeff's gone or whatever the gently caress rich freaks like this complain about all day

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

wow giving away the whole game here

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this poo poo rules and I hope this makes it more usual because I can't wait for the day when I'm getting emails from fortune 500 ceos about their bitch ex wives or how there aren't any more good private pedophile islands now that jeff's gone or whatever the gently caress rich freaks like this complain about all day

Telecom cartel company that rips me off to the extent of paying some of the highest internet and phone fees in the entire world: "Dear mila, its time to center the concerns of wominx and minoritx and save our democracy. Here's how, "

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

mila kunis posted:

Telecom cartel company that rips me off to the extent of paying some of the highest internet and phone fees in the entire world: "Dear mila, its time to center the concerns of wominx and minoritx and save our democracy. Here's how, "

this is the canadian experience, as well

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Democracy lol

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Dreylad posted:

this is the canadxyn experience, as well

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

mila kunis posted:

i just got an unsolicited company wide politics post in my work email from this rear end in a top hat telling me to vote for joe biden to save democracy

https://twitter.com/rklau/status/1319397164821348357

apparently he sent it to every single one of his million+ customers lmao. i hope this sets off a micro culture war.

I love it when liberal billionaires insist voter fraud/suppression is never done by democrats. Wonder why :thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

lol it's called Expensify

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

lol it's called Expensify

reminds me when Apple was like "yeah we got another new iphone, it's the XS MAX"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Malkina_ posted:

I love it when liberal billionaires insist voter fraud/suppression is never done by democrats. Wonder why :thunk:

I guess they didn’t follow the primary.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

smarxist posted:

wow giving away the whole game here

lmao well this is peak something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard