Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I just think to myself, "those poor contemptuous goons need me right now and I won't deny them my greatness." Then I usually poo poo out an inane sentence or two about something stupid like how I think a literal baby shower is loving hilarious like if you were to shower a soon-to-be-mother in infants to bless her in her time of hardship. Then I smash the post button so hard I have to order a new keyboard for my laptop. It's a vicious cycle.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Hey how are you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

zaepg posted:

Hey how are you

Cool

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Have you ever thought about NOT posting

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
M
E
H

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Hope you find that canary in the coal mine.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Greetings from the Toxic Waste Dump aka Gas Chamber, home of many a recent LAP thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

congrats to extra row of teeth on this top notch moderatorship.