Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 247 days!
anyhoew the remaining forum for politics is d&d

been awhile but i'm sure some of you remember me

uh anyhow i'm not sure what the result of this whole closing c-spam is going to be, but uh, hi

e: i guess this very mature decision by our new leader is related to some trouble that happened today. not sure wtf he means but in case you folks want a quick link to what i am talking about :

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945300

Hodgepodge fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I welcome all c-spam regulars back to D&D, but first you all must "bend the knee" I believe in your parlance

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 247 days!

GoutPatrol posted:

I welcome all c-spam regulars back to D&D, but first you all must "bend the knee" I believe in your parlance

i don't think yoiu know us very well

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Greetings, posters of cspam

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Hmm...

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
Masterful.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I caught up and laughed real real hard.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

welcome new posters! quick reminder that this forum is a "serious discussion" place, so make sure your posts are as long and detailed as possible! as we always say "the longer the better"

mod sass is bannable, and with your record I would be VERY careful

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

for the confused, since I am the most gullible person on earth and thought otherwise it's not the real JoY

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 247 days!
jeff remaining silent on c-spam refugee crisis

rumours of decision being made by algorithm provided by tesla persist

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 247 days!

Youth Decay posted:

for the confused, since I am the most gullible person on earth and thought otherwise it's not the real JoY

this is fake news

the real truth is

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

i appreciate you trying to pretend you were in on the joke the whole time, but the ship has sailed sorry :(

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

fool of sound posted:

Greetings, posters of cspam

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
making my TRIUMPHANT RETURN to d&d by banning the other d&d mods BINCH

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

Lightning Knight posted:

making my TRIUMPHANT RETURN to d&d by banning the other d&d mods BINCH

:worship:

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

welcome new posters! quick reminder that this forum is a "serious discussion" place, so make sure your posts are as long and detailed as possible! as we always say "the longer the better"

For new posters arriving here from C-Spam: once you’ve made your first post in D&D, you’ll find a new set of options in your User Control Panel where you can set whether your post quality is determined by a)length; b) Flesch-Kincaid scale; c) Erdos-Sabbath-Bacon ranking of cited materials; d) “the ratio” of embedded tweets; or e) syllable count of contained ad hominems.

Choose wisely.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I really wanted it to be the real Jeffrey because what an amazing set of balls he would've had to pull off a troll like that, especially after the Lucy debacle.

Still, great comedic timing, good job whoever did that :discourse:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 247 days!

skeleton warrior posted:

For new posters arriving here from C-Spam: once you’ve made your first post in D&D, you’ll find a new set of options in your User Control Panel where you can set whether your post quality is determined by a)length; b) Flesch-Kincaid scale; c) Erdos-Sabbath-Bacon ranking of cited materials; d) “the ratio” of embedded tweets; or e) syllable count of contained ad hominems.

Choose wisely.

which one start warping the laws of physics around you if you manage to completely out smug the other goons in the thread? may as well play with my strengths i say

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
How do you do, fellow D&D posters?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
New friends, please be courteous to each other: remember, attack the post, not the poster!

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
LOL closing CSPAM but not FYAD

That's dumb as hell.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
pt barnum was right

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The thing we all learned today is that cspam posters can't read, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
C-Spam, when the walls fell.