Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!
hi jeff, you cite unspecified trouble today in your decision

most of us have no idea what you're talking about and note a distinct lack of the maturity and thoughtful communication present when making controversial decisions before you owned the forums

i mean i guess i expected you to eventually gently caress up and make mistakes, but nice job going full total hypocrite in less than a month. going straight to a meltdown where you assert the place as your personal fiefdom is a bold move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
:crow:

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
What the gently caress this sucks.

But we can take it to gbs I gue

Edit. My wife had to pause her show because I was laughing too hard at my phone

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 24, 2020

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Hodgepodge posted:

most of us have no idea what you're talking about and note a distinct lack of the maturity and thoughtful communication present when making controversial decisions before you owned the forums

i mean i guess i expected you to eventually gently caress up and make mistakes, but nice job going full total hypocrite in less than a month. going straight to a meltdown where you assert the place as your personal fiefdom is a bold move.

lmbo

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
lmfao

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
it was filled with too many smart people and it made the other smart forums look bad

astral
Apr 26, 2004

It never really made sense to me that there were two separate forums for political discourse, glad to see Jeffery taking a bold stand on this one.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Hey man the Boss gonna do what the boss gonna do

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

astral posted:

It never really made sense to me that there were two separate forums for political discourse, glad to see Jeffery taking a bold stand on this one.

cspam, betrayed by the kind technical person???

this pain

it's too real

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

more like Jeffery of Jerkville am I right

:argh:

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
trust the Jeffrey plan

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

astral
Apr 26, 2004

What wonders will Jeffery perform next? Perhaps FYAD and GBS could become subforums of each other in some kind of four-dimensional forum layout? The sky's the limit for Jeffery of YOSPOS.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
c'est la vie, op

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

youve just revoked all right to lol at libs for failing for obvious bait. i hope youre happy!!!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!

astral posted:

decisive leadership boldly making the dead forum less gay, therefore remaining it's last remaining living trait and killing it for good

have we considered that the negotiations destroyed him and he now merely wishes to destroy lowtax's legacy once and for all?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Dude.

No.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i hear l0wtax is also coming back, and hes gonna delete cspam too!!!!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm guessing some details of Operation Geoffrey were leaked.

The leak is being chased down and will be plugged. Follow your basic standby protocol until operations resume.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
adios cspam good luck in d&d

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
sometimes u have to lose an arm to grow a new arm; this is a growing experience

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
:razz:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

i hear l0wtax is also coming back, and hes gonna delete cspam too!!!!!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
lmsao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:jeffery of yospos will delete cspam

i am a wakandan prince,

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Well, there are still a bit over four hours until midnight Pacific time. Perhaps Jeffery can be made to reconsider if people feel so strongly about it?

edit: Oh, wait, someone probated Jeffery. That's not good.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
the end of history, op

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Jeffery, the mad forums deleter that deletes forums at midnight

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it's all because of your posts op, I hope you're proud

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

fool of sound posted:

the end of history, op

*nods esotericly*

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

astral posted:

Well, there are still a bit over four hours until midnight Pacific time. Perhaps Jeffery can be made to reconsider if people feel so strongly about it?

edit: Oh, wait, someone probated him. That's not good.

another forums coup

we need a change.org petition imo- direct action gets the goods

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
jeffery is just another shitlib politician, all promises and no action. he says he'll delete C-SPAM by midnight and then blames Republican obstructionism when it fails to happen, but somehow he still finds time to quietly expand mod powers.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Burn down the SPAMcastle.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Straight White Shark posted:

jeffery is just another shitlib politician, all promises and no action. he says he'll delete C-SPAM by midnight and then blames Republican obstructionism when it fails to happen, but somehow he still finds time to quietly expand mod powers.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
only trust your fists op
admins will never help you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Just told my 10yo daughter about #CSPAM. She had tears in her eyes. And then she did the Wakanda pose and said "#CSPAMkanda forever" -- which is the sort of pop culture cross-over that I can celebrate